appreciation thread for the Girlfriends

Guest krie

Originally posted by DEE38

Guys I am truely in "awe" right now...... this is one of the dopest threads i've ever read. Those ladies are damn lucky to have men like you to appreciate them. Good job guys.. good job;)

Thanks Dee :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shut it down fool...

first off, those were private emails.....i aint gonna get into the specifics but from what the other party said, my age was on par with her previous relationship.

second off....whos your girlfriend...

and third....you document your fuggin relationship on this got damn message board...

and finally, how the fuck did i get clowned?

cause someone ran their keyboard about shit that was none of their business.

belive me. i will gladly fall in love with a incredible subway painter that has been through more than you im sure at any age.

besides fucker. i said it would take me 2 years to get to rome.

so shut it bitch and go give your lady a blowjob if you appreciate her.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

hahaha whatever dude.

your the one who got clowned for writing love letters to a fifteen year old saying you wanted to be with her and you loved her.

oh come on dude, dont play that shit with me, personal emails, well for one shes my girlfriend, so whats wrong with her telling me about that huh? dude your such a dork its not even funny, you keep saying oh subway painter subway painter, who the fuck cares if she paints subways. it has nothing to do with anything. i paint subways too, do you wanna fall in love with me? go back to smoking crack and playing like your hard growing up in the mean streets of sf. in case you havent figured it out, your completely bipolar, and just babble on about nothing. your a tool, and i guarntee your skinny ass wouldnt say a fucking thing to me if you met me, and i hope i do. your not hard, your a toy and you get clowned on the reg. stop fronting like your something else remy martin. your a dork, straight up nerd.

Haha T.T. putting shit down since god knows when.

It's like this.

If you care for your significant other, you wont care what the fuck other people say. Being proud about them sometimes doesn't hurt. I mean if you don't love the hoe or got nothing good to say about them, it's completely understandable don't rain on other peoples shit. Its like if I was a mother and had an awsome kid, of course i'm gunna share that to other parents that my kid is the greatest.. and how much he's loved. i'm proud of my kid. Thats how some people feel about significant others.

Now Glass i'm sure your girl is awsome too. Come on, tell us something nice about her. How her hair smells like coconut after she gets outta the shower, or how nice her ass looks in a pair of tight daisy dukes or how hot she looks painting them subways. I hope you make HER feel appreciated atleast.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

oh come on dude, dont play that shit with me, personal emails, well for one shes my girlfriend, so whats wrong with her telling me about that huh? dude your such a dork its not even funny, you keep saying oh subway painter subway painter, who the fuck cares if she paints subways. it has nothing to do with anything. i paint subways too, do you wanna fall in love with me? go back to smoking crack and playing like your hard growing up in the mean streets of sf. in case you havent figured it out, your completely bipolar, and just babble on about nothing. your a tool, and i guarntee your skinny ass wouldnt say a fucking thing to me if you met me, and i hope i do. your not hard, your a toy and you get clowned on the reg. stop fronting like your something else remy martin. your a dork, straight up nerd.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahhah

you got heated and tried to clown.

well you obviously know way more about me than i do you. thanks for you intrest. i feel so special.

if you are concerned about my mental status and me being bipolar and babbling endlessly..

get over it...add up all my screen names and i garuntee since may 00 i got 50% less posts than you

the hard streets of sf?

nahhh fool, i grew up on the hard streets of al khobar saudi arabia, moved to cali due to a war and left home at 15 to live in a sqaut.

bring it to my face. i got some bear mace for you.

i aint fronting on nothing.

what bitch.

go back to your tundra.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by fr8oholic

HEH... [FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY]

He he [From the Peanut gallery on the other side...]

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Europe

He he [From the Peanut gallery on the other side...]

heh-heh (from the macadamia nut gallery......)

Re: BOOOOHHHHHHHHHH........

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

YOU ALL SOUND LIKE PUSSY WHIPPED TENTH GRADERS.

MAN UP.

QUIT YOUR ONLINE WHINY MUSHY BITCHWHIPPED TALK........

PUSSYS.

Seriously

Originally posted by FIST2CUFFS

my girl rocks. she cooks me great dinners. her personality is great and also she is the only thing that keeps me going during the day at work when she calls me. that and she is hot as fuck. and she partys with the big boys like whoa!!!!!!!!

:love: :love2: :love:

Archived