appreciation thread for the Girlfriends

Guest krie

yea isnt it great...isnt great when you hang with eachother for two years think about how perfect you guys are...how cool shit will be...how you do things for her too much how she likes you too much and how she'll dump your ass like a doormat...

It'll happen, fuck relationships i'll eat your kids.. and beat your ass, cross you out and pee on your face because I just dont like you or your yuppie ho..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tears*uno

my girlfriends mom caught me painting last week. damn that was akward. i love my girl except im not allwoed to see her for a while now :o

im very jealous of you guys with long term caring relationships. thats so wha ti want and i am seeing a gurl now whos awesome, but this whole "seeing" stage has been real rocky and im not sure, but she too much to give up on. so i have to play it slow and see where this goes, hopefully good otherwise ill be sad and have to go through all kinds of bullshit to find some one else i like this much........uhhhh

Originally posted by el barto

im very jealous of you guys with long term caring relationships. thats so wha ti want and i am seeing a gurl now whos awesome, but this whole "seeing" stage has been real rocky and im not sure, but she too much to give up on. so i have to play it slow and see where this goes, hopefully good otherwise ill be sad and have to go through all kinds of bullshit to find some one else i like this much........uhhhh

there's literally millions of girls out there that will not be right for a ninja. a lot of people i know try to hold onto that square peg even when it's obvious they need the round one.

Guest illwill

man this girl, im seeing her, and then she went to school, its great to chill with her, talk, you know do whatever. shes coming back here for thanksgiving and christmas but im telling you this whole long distancwe communication thing is wearing thin on me. but in person she is great. on like aim she is seriously pissing me off. glad we didnt put our lives on hold when she left. cause boy is she confusing.

girlfriends are one of those cant live with or without things. i get mad puss, but sometimes i miss the whole kick back and chill out to a movie, or making dinner and shit like that. the thing that sucks is when you get to that argumentative communication zone, like when you just woke up and your both in a good ass mood and you say something to her and she automatically barks "what!!?", just because thats what your used to. that's a definite hint that things have gone sour. after typing this i think i'm gonna stay single for a looooooooong time.

yo When

was gonna do an all nighter and perch on here posting up, but the girl ended up crashing at mine. and i kinda thort, Hrmmmm Internet, or have my girl stay over..

Easy Choie :)

my ex was a dirty whore

i dont speak to her anymore

she was all lets get married

and i was like you cant make a ho a housewife

then i told her everything i knew

made a big scene

i saw her a month or so ago

she was with her new guy

i laughed at him

he tried to get tough

shit was funny

i made him think twice

he wanted to get the shit kicked out of him...

i swear

then she called me a fucker a few times

i called her a slut

and walked away laughing

lit up a smoke and drove away

all the while laughing

laughing and laughing

Archived