appreciation thread for the Girlfriends

Guest krie

so as i await my girlfriend to arrive at my door all i can do is think about how great she is. not only is she beautiful she has the best personality. my girl works at a health food shop in a shopping center. makes healthy things like healthy milkshakes, fruit salads etc. the place is dope, and i always get hookt up with free stuff from her. her family praise me, there is always beer in the fridge for when im ova and if im keen to drink. lets didicate this to the girlfriends and what they do to make you happy! :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just asked my girl out the other day

she seems like the perfect match

all my friends who are girls say so atleast

this scares me somewhat

what if this is the last girl im ever with

but yea i think shes beautiful and great to be around

more later when things start to go downhill

my mate has bin with his girl for 3 years, hes 17

he swears she is the onee

he has bin with loads of girls but wen he even compares other girls to this one, he says they dont come close.

my girl and i bin togetha for 6mnths and its looking good :king:

no joke

my mate that is 17, bin with her for 3 years -

we be at partys all pist as, and he gets a call from his girl and he puts on this lil voice all lovey etc and then when he gets off the fone. he makes excuses for about half an hour how hes going home to sleep, or he feels sick etc, then he bails off to her house

it shits the rest of us guys how he just bails like that so easy..to much commitment at such a young age.

its crazy

Guest imported_Europe

Pushing 5 years with my girl come Xmas... Girlfriends are nice to have.

Today we slept late, I made some kickass brunch and we just hungout, butter.

girlfriends rock

thats wut i dig, the hangin out part

just sitting there perchin with them watching a video or sumthing

dont have to say anything at all yet u know u are both there enjoying one anothers company.

for about the last week ive been living at my girls house.we wake up and have the house to ourselves make some breakfast followed by a nice wake up smoke then we just chill out in the sun for awhile.go out hook up with freinds have a few drinks then back to hers later that night.fuck im in love.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HEY HOW ABOUT I KILL ALL YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!!!! AHAHAHAH OR KIDNAP TEM AND KEEP THEM IN MY DUNGEON AND PERFORM EXPERIMENTS ON THEM AND SHIT...THEN BRING IN ALL MY HOMELESS HOMIES SO THEY CAN GET SOME FREE PUSSY !

Archived