Big Abys, Ct Madman

ESTEBAN ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's see, what to say....first a tribute.

http://www.ivo.se/guinness/guinness.gif'>

First of all, I highly doubt there's another writer with as much fire in their heart for graffiti. Dude will paint through and within any conditions, with any paint, any caps (or none at all), and drop several pieces in a day, all of which burn the flesh off your skin.

At least one of the pieces above has been painted in 120 degree midwestern sun. Several were painted in the rain. Abis bends his will upon the wall, train, etc to get the job done. He's also done burners in the dead of winter with the shittiest paint imaginable. The kind of stuff other writers wait until spring for and bring out all their euro paint. He takes something like Walmart Kelly Green and makes it rock. His color mastery is insane and humbling. I've also yet to meet another writer that can surpass him in raw creativity and talent, on any level. Maybe I'm a jocker, but I've seen him in action, so I guess that's ok with me.

Abis is pure graffiti devistation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Re: EBIS

Originally posted by retard warfare

FUCK MAN>>>>>> no pictures.. not like i need to see any. ebis is dope.. he could write donkeyballs and it would most definatley be hottt...

cha cheaaaa more pictures that work.. xylene prophets kiddddd... what you know about thatt..

oh that is such a good idea. DONKEYBALLS! id like to see this. what a dope name. oh puhlease mr ebis. rock a donkeyballs e2e. man ill buy the brews and even hold your paint for you.

• 3 years later...

Archived