Thank the Trainspotters

cpickle

one more flick from www.bristol-rail.co.uk. i don't want to keep rinsing the blokes bandwith because i really like the site.

this ones for crazeeb0b...

http://www.bristol-rail.co.uk/images/narroways2.jpg'>

love the caption: "Back on top of Narroways Hill and this is the view of the West abutment of the dismantled connecting line. The sheer amount of hill that was carted away to create these two railway lines at this location is amazing." it sure is mate. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Trip to Europe

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

If someone wants to fly me over there and help me out with the paint, I would be more than happy to school some of you Euros on letter style. Im not saying you Euros cant paint, Im just saying for the most part your letter structure is weak. Im sorry, but the work speaks for itself, not too mention just about any other writer in the world would agree also.

i hate you. you come over here you wouldn't even survive a backjump m8.

• 2 weeks later...

"Six brand new Desiro-units. They are a part of the monster-order by SouthWestTrains (UK) about 1200 units - the biggest single contract for German rail-vehicle industry of all times. The poor boys in the cold are guards against vandals. Düsseldorf-Derendorf on 13th of October 2003."

http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/gb/electric/emu-dc/450/SouthWestTrains.jpg'>

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by nG

one more flick from www.bristol-rail.co.uk. i don't want to keep rinsing the blokes bandwith because i really like the site.

this ones for crazeeb0b...

http://www.bristol-rail.co.uk/images/narroways2.jpg'>

love the caption: "Back on top of Narroways Hill and this is the view of the West abutment of the dismantled connecting line. The sheer amount of hill that was carted away to create these two railway lines at this location is amazing." it sure is mate. :lol:

from the looks of this spot being in the middle of no where, you should that shit, and rock a dope production on it...

"Six brand new Desiro-units. They are a part of the monster-order by SouthWestTrains (UK) about 1200 units - the biggest single contract for German rail-vehicle industry of all times. The poor boys in the cold are guards against vandals. Düsseldorf-Derendorf on 13th of October 2003."

are those guards a perminant fixture or just until those new trains come into service?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived