Thank the Trainspotters

cpickle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

http://ABPR2.Railfan.net/july03/07-11-03/TTGX160088+Graffiti-FostoriaOH-4Jul03.jpg'>

hope it shows up.

the text with it is golden...

Subject: US-TTGX160088 + Graffiti, Fostoria OH, 4 Jul 03

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:53:05 GMT -- File Info: JPEG 1200x800

We were going to head over to "the House" to catch the train coming out of the

yard to the south as soon as this train passed. We're waiting in our cars,

ready to go when this autorack came by. Have no idea what it actually

says.....

Sam got out of his truck to take a pic, I shot it out the passenger side

window from the driver's seat...

:D

Canon 10D, 28-135mm IS

Kennedy

TTGX160088+Graffiti-FostoriaOH-4Jul03.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/de/private/industry/NEWAG/NEWAG_train.jpg'>

Photographer Arnim writes: "NEWAG restored this ex-DB passenger cars for their purposes at exhibitions. You see what criminals done with it... In spite of this bad experiencies the company was very kind and allowed to take photos of their rolling stock. Thanks. Oberhausen 30th of September 2003."

photo courtesy The European Railway Picture Gallery

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trip to Europe

If someone wants to fly me over there and help me out with the paint, I would be more than happy to school some of you Euros on letter style. Im not saying you Euros cant paint, Im just saying for the most part your letter structure is weak. Im sorry, but the work speaks for itself, not too mention just about any other writer in the world would agree also.

Originally posted by skrib139

yeh whatever, at least our shit has some character... you shit is as boring as fuck... so take you boring pieces, and your shit trains, and shove them up your arse... dont turn this into another argument thread you stupid fuck.

haha yeah. they cant complain their stuff is shit and dirty and they spend whole days in yards. :lol:

Guest imported_b0b

Re: Trip to Europe

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

If someone wants to fly me over there and help me out with the paint, I would be more than happy to school some of you Euros on letter style..

Man, it gets boring having Yanks like you talking about style. Believe me we don't want to look like Yank styles, we don't like them. Like Skrib says the majority of Yank stuff is boring and characterless.

Re: Re: Trip to Europe

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Man, it gets boring having Yanks like you talking about style. Believe me we don't want to look like Yank styles, we don't like them. Like Skrib says the majority of Yank stuff is boring and characterless.

Bad new for banana fans...teh new Dutch train livery is blue/yellow/white....seen it and it dont look right! :(

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Trip to Europe

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

If someone wants to fly me over there and help me out with the paint, I would be more than happy to school some of you Euros on letter style. Im not saying you Euros cant paint, Im just saying for the most part your letter structure is weak. Im sorry, but the work speaks for itself, not too mention just about any other writer in the world would agree also.

Ignore this twat !

http://www.bristol-rail.co.uk/images/stannespark6.jpg'>

"A general view of what's left of the down yard at Bristol East Depot on the 28.11.03. Not a lot of stock is kept here, just some crippled wagons, some engineers equipment and the Tunnel Inspection Train.

In the far distance St Philips Causeway (or the Spine Road if you prefer) can be seen crossing the railway at North Somerset Junction."

FYI the chrome dub on the furthermost red Royal Mail wagon is by O*** NT...

from www.bristol-rail.co.uk

Archived