No One Gets Up In Detroit

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oOLuKOo

Jaunt. tight lines...nice control...hit me up whenever...Dibs you're the fuckin' shit...i pass the red and blue piece on 94 that you did on the one support beam (if thats what ya call it)...so fuckin fat...love all your shit..

Guest oOLuKOo

Re: bangin'

Originally posted by bemflix

hey does anyone know where to get that invisable paint he used on the fill?????????

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00259420f00000015.jpg'>

but seriously i'm feelin that.

Its not invisible spray paint...its a "bad lines remover" can...it removes all the unwanted lines in a throw up so that you can go in and spray whatever you dont want and it removes it...leaving nice clean empty spaces and is not harmful to all the perfect lines...however Army doesn't need any more of that can...so if you wanna pass it along Army..please feel free to do so

Originally posted by alabama

shits awesome....detroit is one of those places ive always wanted to go for some weird reason....now i really want to go.

you'll never forget your trip to detroit....;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1honkeymofo

yo, organ donor, put them flics up on this thread, ...anyone, lets get some pictures!! danm, there aint enough cameras to flic all the destruction round here! ...yeah.

Archived