mark of the beast is here..

willy!wonka

I have held in my hands a special ID card for military personal labelled

"THE M.A.R.K."...

it has you blood type and who is in your immediate family that you probably put down.it must have your rank and what every other ID has///info..

I have seen the card slider at a military rental shop...on a computer..after talking with my slave to the army friend about what I saw he goes and pulls out his own M.A.R.K. card...

I have talked to a guy who dropped the military life because of the M.A.R.K. was offered to him...

but if anybody has information or even a picture of what it looks like,please do post it up..even opinions...i told you all i know about it..so thats all i can say.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what do u get from this card??

do u get special privledges like a secret society?

i know the biblical thing about the mark of the beast.. but i still don't understand..

seems interesting [and scary] though.

more on that mark of the beast stuff...

so I hear that it is more of a 'mindstate' either you are convinced by the mark of the beast.. or you do 'work' for the beast. (Believing in the anti-christ and following him/her I suppose)

I figured it would have come from the military -- but more along the lines of the microchip. (They can track you wherever you go)

I don't know. Just jarble I guess.

-------------------------

ec+ms

whats the big deal, it just sounds like any other military id card... why would u drop out of the army cuz they were giving u an ID card??

oh my god, my school is giving me a student card, i can swipe it at the library to take out library books!... i'm dropping outta university

i agree..just like any other..but to be labelled THE M.A.R.K. CARD and with it comes almost every thing about you...it does have a micro chip...

my friend who dropped the military said no to it because he believes in GOD and the plan of the world that is written in Revalations...

this card is one step up the chain...

i want to know if any other people on this board has seen it....

Guest *mojo-jojoh *

yup!it at jofus's work!!!!!!i know what your talkin about!!!!!ITS TRUE!IM NOT ALL THAT RELIGION LIKE THIS BRA.BUT IT IS LIKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST.IT HAS ALL THIS TECH SHIT HOOK UP TO IT.THAT SHIT SPOOKED ME.THE MILITARY IS THE DEVIL!!!!!

ummm ok. i didnt get that last joke, but thats creepy.

When i was little i wanted to be a Navy Seal. There bad asses, they have little robots in there blood to keep it from freezing. my dad knows one, hes spent over a cumulative year under water.

Like i said there bad asses.

scary

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

the nuttiness has been happening. just another hint of what else we can expect to see in the near future.. the end

Originally posted by cracked ass:

Step 8 loves Big Brother

nah, i dont like big brother... but if your already in the military, u are a tool of the government..so u get an ID card, even if they dont give u the damn card, they still have all the info they need on you, including your day to day activities and location.

I am aware of the M.A.R.K Card,,,but wait it gets even better kiddies. Check this out.

WWW.DIGITALANGEL.NET

A tracking device used via sattellite putjust under the skin.At first they were going to offer for people, but the public was a bit shocked so they scaled it back and want people to use it for pets, But the ultimate destination for this is under our skin. Certain criminals will be the first, then the eldery or sick, then average public.

All of the GPS devices in cars are ther same deal and all new cars are equipped with a device to cut them off from an electrical signal. It is all real and happening. Most newer credit cards are called "smart cards" and contain various chips that keep detailed accounts of everything you use them for and report this info to large databases.

We are all important now and they watch us all....

watch the movie THX1138

that shit is crazy..i read some artical on all of that...some security officer told me that the computers that alot of companies use for security goes by the name of cerebus(the hell hound of hell) and that most of the bar codes on clothing and stuff like that end with the numbers 666..my friend has a spiritual grandmother(think of the matrix..the ORACLE)who told him that revalations has already passed....

i dont know if i can believe about the 666 on every barcode and what my friend say about the end already passed..but it does seem like the devil is ruling the world right now...if you believe in that sort of thing...i do.but only in things of which i know..this is just coments of things i've seen and heard,,ya seen

Retiredhasbeen -- that's sorta what I was trying to say.. except I don't know all that much about it. All I know is that it DOES exist and that some high ranks and very important military officals have them (or people who are doing highly classified work.)

--------------------------

me love marcio.

Archived