Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
swif1

so who's going to take the SATs tomorrow?

no one, of course. that is if you live in virginia and maybe another [a few other] state too. thank the sniper.

when i took the sat, i got there late and hung over... it was freezing out, so as soon as i got out of the car i opened my trunk and pulled out my jacket- forgetting that i had a big bottle of scotch whiskey wrapped up in it... the bottle feel to the ground in front of all the teacher and all that, so i dropped my jacket, grabbed the pieces of broken glass and quickly threw them in the trunk... i then picked up my jacket, put it on, and started walking towards the class i needed to be in... then i noticed the smell... i had dropped my jacket in the puddle of booze... but it was freezing and too late to go back to my car so i went ahead to the room... i arrived for sats late, reeking of alcohol, with blood shot eyes, and a little bit of dried blood under my nose from the night before...

fuck the sats...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

when i took the sat, i got there late and hung over... it was freezing out, so as soon as i got out of the car i opened my trunk and pulled out my jacket- forgetting that i had a big bottle of scotch whiskey wrapped up in it... the bottle feel to the ground in front of all the teacher and all that, so i dropped my jacket, grabbed the pieces of broken glass and quickly threw them in the trunk... i then picked up my jacket, put it on, and started walking towards the class i needed to be in... then i noticed the smell... i had dropped my jacket in the puddle of booze... but it was freezing and too late to go back to my car so i went ahead to the room... i arrived for sats late, reeking of alcohol, with blood shot eyes, and a little bit of dried blood under my nose from the night before...

fuck the sats...

haha i remember you posting that story in an SAT thread earlier this year.

Originally posted by EViLPRiCK

ah! my friends are still going to SAT's tommorow, and i live in va ;

word. a friend of mine just told me too. at like what? 9.30 PM? haha, that's whack.

is this when the whole "smoke weed before you take a test" thing comes into hand? if you smoke before a test, it makes you relaxed and will make you score better. you will get a 1600, i promise...whatever.

any of you people ever do this? i have not.

Originally posted by Pistol

firsties01.gif

dude your seriously messed up a veteran and now your making figgin animated jifs saying your first what do you do all day?:crazy: :D ;)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

var postNumber 
var firstPost

if (postNumber ==1) {
       tellTarget (_root.messageText) {
                gotoAndPlay ("FIRST");
}
}

else if (postNumber == 2) {
                gotoAndPlay ("second");
}
}

else if (postnumber > 2) {
                gotoAndPlay ("fuck this");
}
}

if (firstPost == "Pistol" ) {
          loadMovieNum ( [url=http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/firsties01.gif]http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/firsties01.gif[/url] , 1);
}

output:

fuck this

http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/firsties01.gif'>

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

is this when the whole "smoke weed before you take a test" thing comes into hand? if you smoke before a test, it makes you relaxed and will make you score better. you will get a 1600, i promise...whatever.

any of you people ever do this? i have not.

nah thats bs. i think its called state-dependent learning...or something like that. we were learning about it in class. basically it works like this, if you study high, you should take the test high. it doesnt mean youll get a higher score than someone that studies non high and takes the test non high. it means you get a better score than if you studied high and took it non-high. it has to do with the chemical state of your brain while you learn, and the recall of learned material.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this