51izn0

kain_ka_tae

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah its pretty chill...but that spot is equivilent to the Oakland Hall of Fame.

we painted the Sherwyn Williams Krylon auto paint wholesaler building. The paintings on the wall were from 98, needless to say that spot is incredible......a railway corridor betweeen 50s era factorys covered 2 storys up in painting for 5+ blocks. anyway, we started painting after rolling out and the property owner yelled at us and we chilled him out and then the cops rolled and tried to front like were bouta get jacked. allin alll it was cuts, my shit ran for a solid six months and a amtrack shot all the way. that spot is a legacy not to be shared with those who dont know.

...legals?...

last time i checked it was still quite possible to get arrested for painting the spots noted in this thread...only i think that the amount of murders in oakland has given police better things to worry about. regardless, anything is legal if u can get the cops to believe u have "permission" .. and the albany wall lost its luster after it was shown on MTV, not that the majority of berkely writers ever amount to anything.

Re: ...legals?...

Originally posted by Tagbanger

last time i checked it was still quite possible to get arrested for painting the spots noted in this thread...only i think that the amount of murders in oakland has given police better things to worry about.

actually big guy, this makes them comb the tracks even closer.. where else you gonna dump the bodies?

spots are hot..

i take back what i said about chill after glass etchs' story...

talking down cops with paint in your hand..

w/ people of color,

is tricky.

...them spots...

Originally posted by w1gg3r

actually big guy, this makes them comb the tracks even closer.. where else you gonna dump the bodies?

spots are hot..

w/ people of color,

is tricky.

yeah i never really thought about the whole dumping bodies thang since it always seems the victums are usually left for dead in the street.. and it's always a challenge to get over on cops especially when ur knowing the alameda jail is just a pair of crome braclets away. But still i think that talking down the owner of the building is even harder to do than the cops, i mean they the ones who get to press charges...at least cops don't know it's not a permission until the owner gets involved..

Re: Re: ...legals?...

Originally posted by w1gg3r

spots are hot..

w/ people of color,

is tricky.

dump da bodies... lol cops have other things to worry about in da 0...ders only hella cops der wen ders a g@#*

Archived