Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nomadawhat

second shooting today?

yeah, thanks, but i thought i heard (i was away from the radio), that there was yet another one that just occured. hence the title, a SECOND shooting today? anybody.....

hahahaha....i'm a dork!!!!!! i was listeneing to a taped east coast show that was on when the news came out on west coast delay....oopsadaisy!

Guest beardo

ive seen someone say there is an even newer one as well.. "shots fired"

i dunno.. more than one sounds unrelated, no?

you guys are both right there were shots fired in the couty i think next to prince georges maryland where the orignal shottings occured..the shots were near an elementary but dont think it hit anyone...there working on it right now

Actually this morning there was one at the gas station by my house in spotsylvania county...im about to go up there and take some pics, theres like 50 cops, ATF, FBI, and so on...

yeah to clarify this morning the gas station got hit, then like an hour ago an off duty cop heard shots fried near an elem school and called backup to investigate there....no links, evidence or anything on that yet..

Guest PAYROLL

Lock and load, motherfuckers!! You'll never catch me, for I am God. Plus I got tips from the rice burner threads on how to turbocharge my white panel van. Booyah, bitches!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:click: :click:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this