Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mental invalid

radiohead pre-sale on mtv.com

for all paranoid androids a little reminder...i dunno what the deal is but i know that radiohead tix for 2nd leg go on presale tommorrow, check it out-best to find out now b4 tommorow...it starts at 10am...I KANT WAIT! im taking days off, go to a couple different ones for sure...anyhow there it is, anything to spread the spirit...good luck kiddies and as always sweet amnesiactic dreams...rOe...

ps...my repeat button is still stuck on amnesiac go figure.....

.....I CANT FIND MY FUCKIN CREDIT CARD!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!...1/2 hr to go....GODDAMMIT!....im such a fukin space cadet!!!!!!!!...DONT PANIK DONT PANIK DONT PANIK DONT PANIK!

...ya know things arent great between us but...fukin pops man! comin through in the clutch! knew that the only reason im on the east coast is to see these shows, then im fukin takin off for a bit...so whats he do, drops me the AMEX!!!! guess im off to the mall after work, gotta hook him up big for the fathers day...good shit...see you doods at the show!!! YEAH! ya see DONT PANIK!

-rOe

...yeah misspellin' again!...EDIT!...

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 06-14-2001).]

....NYC BOTH NITES!....BOSTON TOO!...YEAH!!!whose gonna give me place to krash for the DC shows!!!! cause ill come down for that too!!!!! addik-rOe

i got fucked on this shit man.. pre-sale was sold out when i woke up. arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg. tickets go on sale saturday. fuck i need a job so bad.

....WHAT!....dam that was fast!...glue, why the fuck you oversleeping dood! i did that once, still got to the show, but kicked myself in the ass the whole day...but heh man like i said....DONT PANIK!...rOe