HER FARTS DON'T STINK

Guest SaddamInsane

Guest SaddamInsane

How come girls never fart around us or admit they fart, and if they do admit it they say theirs don't stink. They also always say their ass smells like roses. What's up with that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Girls and women fart justs as much as men. And their farts smells just as bad...

Difference is the way the let them out...

Guest willy.wonka

^^thats why most of them are in a bitchy mood most of the time...j/k.

one of my girls farted in my lap while she was asleep..it was warm and i thought it was cute.

and go live in a mental hospital for 6 months..girls are raw dawg over there..way more gross than the guys were.

poppin each others pimples, farting like its a way to escape, jesus those girls were gross, but fine as fuck!!!

mental bitches usually are.;)

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

REALLY!?

**footsteps trail off......the sound of pages flicking...then disappointed groaning noise....footsteps getting closer**

bastard

:lol:

my girl can out fart me..thats scary...and she loud to...when she rips it sounds like one of those soupped up rice rockets.......

:lol:

This thread is nutty. I think most of the time they wait untill no ones around to let lose. The way they let it out is the secrect to it. Girls have mad control with it, its like little wisps of air on a timed release. Thus, controlling the sound as well as the smell. What I can't figure out is how when they go into the shitter to handle their biz, the place smells better then when they went in.................. WITH OUT USING ANY SMELL GOOD STUFF!

Go figure

dont eat salmon over pasta. it gave me the shits. we were in a car and it hit me....when we found a toilet, it was already filled with feces. so hell no. i told them to fucking pull over because i was getting the turtle head. but they wouldnt...luckily, my friend had pepto bismol to hold me over till we got to our destination....en emo party.

Originally posted by Devilush

dont eat salmon over pasta. it gave me the shits. we were in a car and it hit me....when we found a toilet, it was already filled with feces. so hell no. i told them to fucking pull over because i was getting the turtle head. but they wouldnt...luckily, my friend had pepto bismol to hold me over till we got to our destination....en emo party.

hahaha. god damn its funny hearing girls say nasty shit. personally, i dont really give a shit. im glad girls dont fart around me. for one thing, they stink (that clears up that dilemma for you). secondly, when girls fart around you, it usually means youre never going to make it past friend status. third, girls dont fart....

oh no. i wont fart in front of friends. i never farted in front of fist2cuffs when we were friends. i'll fart in front of friends if only:

1. i can control the outcome (i.e. loud, watery, etc).

2. if it doesnt smell...if i didnt eat anything funky that day. most of the time my farts dont smell. but when they do, please clear.

3. if i am comfortable with them...if they are like a brother or sister to me

4. if it's outdoors so if it smells all funky, i can blame it on someone else.

5. i fart.

this girl i used to hang out with would say that when she poops, its all rose petals.....

its funny when girls excuse themselves and go disappear for 5 minutes, and come back, and you go use the bathroom and it stinks like hell.

one time my old girlfriend and i were having a fairly serious conversation about "us":D and i swore she kept on letting out little *pffffft* farts. but i didnt know for sure or not so i just sat there getting way distracted and holding back laughs.

Originally posted by Santa Claus

this girl i used to hang out with would say that when she poops, its all rose petals.....

its funny when girls excuse themselves and go disappear for 5 minutes, and come back, and you go use the bathroom and it stinks like hell.

one time my old girlfriend and i were having a fairly serious conversation about "us":D and i swore she kept on letting out little *pffffft* farts. but i didnt know for sure or not so i just sat there getting way distracted and holding back laughs.

its sfffft. look it up in the "what word would you put in the dictionary" thread. the word is "sift".

ok...i know girls fart and it stinks..i used to let loose on my ex all the time..sneak attacks..id fart on her head and shit..then she'd be all pissed...5 minutes later...she would let one out..and it made sound..and she would laugh uncontrollably for 10 minutes...girls let loose with their colon...but they're like snipers for the most part..you never know its coming..unless they want you to.

Originally posted by Santa Claus

i swear i busted a gut:lol:

i remember my girl farted one time when she was giving me a blow job talk about a mood spoiler;)

Archived