sticker thread!

~DeNtOnE~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FlamingHobo

don't let some sticker fool you...and speak for yourself...i hear his dick's next stop is toronto...maybe you guys should hop off...

*edit*

and hecs..its no diss to you..it was a simple question and your little dickriders are trying to make it into something else....

I KNEW IT WAS JUST A QUESTION.

I WASN'T TRIPPIN AND JUST CUZ SOME OF THESE CATS LIKE WHAT I DO DONT MEAN THAT THEY'RE MY "DICKRIDERS" AS YOU PUT IT, BUT WHATEVER MAN YOUR OPINION IS YOUR OPINION, IN THE SHORT MONTHS IVE BEEN ON HERE I LEARNED THAT BEEFING IS PLAIN DUMB, THAT DON'T MEAN THAT I WONT HAVE A LIL' FUN PAPER BATTLEIN WITH SOME CATS YOU KNOW..HA..??/ PEACE TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE...EXCEPT MENACE...JK...YOU MY NIGGA DOG!!!

ITS HECZ !! BY THE WAY...

Originally posted by Melburnian

Yeah dipher been seeing them everywhere.

Are they screen printed or something? I wanna know how to make some.

theyre made with the colonels secret recipe of 11 different herbs and spices. Seriuosly though, someone else made em. I just paid the fifty bucks. Computer laminator methinks.

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Spec.tre

Flaming just shut up.. id like to see some of ur 3D shit

look in the photoshop battle shit then..its real 3d...haha...not perspectives and shading...you'd be surprised at what someone can paint in "3d" though....keep your chin up dickrider...you dont want those nuts falling off..

haha.

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

don't flatter yourself hecZ...i wasn't "beefing" with you...

FLAMIN HOM O I WASNT FLATTERING MY SELF, I NEVER DO, I WAS JUST SAYIN THAT I WASN'T OFFENDED AT ANYTHING THAT YOU SAID, BUT IF YOU WANNA BE A DICK ABOUT IT THEN FUCK YOU..FAG..POST SOME WORK!!!!!

Guest Melburnian

Hecz post some REAL work not this paper crap.

(im not saying the paper stuff is bad just thinking it would be mighty hard to cross hatch on a wall.)

HE DID IT AGAIN!!! HATERS DON'T LIKE!!!

YO... hEcZ! WASSUP BRO??? I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A MINUTE & I SEE UR STILL RUNNIN' THIS BITCH... ANYWAYS, I'LL TRY TO THROW SOME NEW SHIT TOGETHER, BUT FOR NOW I DUG UP SOME SHIT I ALREADY HAD... HOLLA AT ME SOMETIME TO GRAB 'EM FROM ME... ANYWAYS---> YOUR 3-D KILLS 'EM EVERYTIME... SHOW THEM HOW U DO IT... OR MAYBE I WILL...

ONE*

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000127.jpg'>

mEn@cE*:king: wE

MAN WHAT EVER YO..HOW BOUT' THIS!

Originally posted by Melburnian

Hecz post some REAL work not this paper crap.

(im not saying the paper stuff is bad just thinking it would be mighty hard to cross hatch on a wall.)

YOU POST SOME OF YOUR WORK (PAINTED) AND I'LL POST SOMETHING PAINTED TOO...SHOW ME OFF YO...C'MON HERES YOUR CHANCE.

Re: sticka

Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

http://www.boomspeed.com/3pix/joke2.jpg'>

funny how hecz has so many people that either really like him or really hate him, why doesnt anyone battle me? lol. btw hit me up if u want to trade stickers-

thats because people dont want to get fucking mutilated with your skills, dude. youre good.

Archived