BANDITSMOBB2002VANCOUVER

Guest BANDITSMOBB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cool: :cool: :cool:

bandits...steady bombing... every day i see a new remio bomb. its good to see remios' got kaput back into the scheme of things, and acters into some serious bombing shit now. Kaputs been holding it down 4 vancouver 4 a long time now, its good to see him getting up. i like the unfinished remio acter bombs on hastings by commercial.(the heats on)

today me and zeyes were talking today about kaput in 99-00, and the kaput of now, and i'd have to say that Kaput has taken a couple steps backwards on the graffiti evoloution ladder. his innovative styles that he was rocking at the ivanhoe(wall of fame, battle wall, etc), and those pieces with dirt all over the walls by the broadway tunnel are part of what inspired me to get into graffiti. mental picture: black fill, yellow outline, red outer, and loked like big chunks of cumputer chips, or the seacreatures production with jabs in north van, now thats the kaput i remeber. Not that i dont like what kaputs doing now, cause i do, but that shit form 2000 was taking graff to the next level. maybe bring back a couple y2k pieces just for the hell of it... why not?

:more tags with that juicy, juicy black ink...ummmmmm...looks like plastic...

whos up for some kfc on main? meat'chya there.

ANSEROTSTAK.ZEYES.ANDMORE...

:king:

Guest BANDITSMOBB

IF ANY OF THE SHIT TALKERS TALKING SHIT ON HERE HOLD ANY WATER WITH EITHER KYT OR TWB THEN THEY COULD EASILY GET A HOLD OF US TO TALK ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS. OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE ARE A 4 PERSON GANG FROM VANCOUVER, WE'RE NOT ABOUT TO MAKE ANY HOSTILE TAKEOVERS DOWN IN SAN JOSE OR WHEREVER YOU ARE FROM...

werd up...

Thanks for speaking up, chester, this shit is not taken lightly. Im down to make the trip back to Van if need be... But it shouldnt even have to go that far, yall need to realise you made a mistake and just drop that name, have some respect, 'ya know?....

Guest CardPuller23
Originally posted by BANDITSMOBB

IF ANY OF THE SHIT TALKERS TALKING SHIT ON HERE HOLD ANY WATER WITH EITHER KYT OR TWB THEN THEY COULD EASILY GET A HOLD OF US TO TALK ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS. OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE ARE A 4 PERSON GANG FROM VANCOUVER, WE'RE NOT ABOUT TO MAKE ANY HOSTILE TAKEOVERS DOWN IN SAN JOSE OR WHEREVER YOU ARE FROM...

Bandits? Please! Ya'll need to get off TWB's nuts.................

A 4 person gang? Gang isn't a word you throw around lightly son!

Who is the 4th missing member of you're gang?

I know for a fact that the 3 I know about are far from gangsters!

None of them are going to handle anything besides the dick! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by CardPuller23

Bandits? Please! Ya'll need to get off TWB's nuts.................

A 4 person gang? Gang isn't a word you throw around lightly son!

Who is the 4th missing member of you're gang?

I know for a fact that the 3 I know about are far from gangsters!

None of them are going to handle anything besides the dick! :rolleyes:

Yeah...vancouver is bad for tossing round this word "GANG"

If you knew what a real gang was... well lets say they wouldnt be around to tell any one else about it.

Guest CardPuller23
Originally posted by bigguy

Yeah...vancouver is bad for tossing round this word "GANG"

If you knew what a real gang was... well lets say yeah wouldnt be around to tell any one else about it.

What the fuck does that mean?

Who said Vancouver's bad for tossing that word around?

What? Is BANDITSMOBB the fucking Mayor of Vancouver?

Get real you little fucking runt!

Come to the states where people get shot up kid! No violence in Canada compared to here!

just an outsideers view, but its pretty clear the vancouver cats have only been putting up "bandits" recently...so why not just drop it? i could see the problem if both sides had that shit for years, but theres not one "bandits" in any flick except really recent 2002 stuff...so, yall made a mistake, fix it and move on. its clear that TWB has had that name looong before yall (im sitting on the east coast and i know full well about TWB..yall have no excuse) so change it and move on..its not like you been reppin it in canada for years. or even "A" year.

Guest BANDITSMOBB
Originally posted by chester copperpot

im sure some 12oz rat can tell you who i am, and what crew i started. if you're writing bandits we have beef, forever, untill you quit writing it. you're from far away so i can see how you might not know that "BANDITS" and TWB have been interchangable for about 13-15 years now, but now you know so what you do with this information is up to you. sorry but there cant be any compromises on this.

OK, POINT TAKEN. WE ADMIT THE MISTAKE, AND HONESTLY DIDNT KNOW THAT BANDITS WAS INTERCHANGABLE WITH TWB. SO TO ALL THE CITIZENS OF GRAFFITIVILLE, WE HAVE OFFICIALLY QUIT WRITING BANDITS. RESPECT TO TWB, WE HAVE PAINTED WITH A COUPLE OF YOU AND KNOW YOU RESPECT US. NEW NAME SOON. BEEF SQUASHED.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest killtoy

don't get your panties in a bunch...

i have never seen anyone from TWB write BANDITS. and i have caught a few of their trains and i seen them bombing with all that pig latin nonsene. if they're so down for the word BANDITS then why don't they ever write it next to their pieces? here's a few suggestions:

The Weenie Bandits

The Wussy Badits

The Wonton Bandits

The Weakest Bandits

The Whiteboy Bandits

The Whining Bandits

ha! ha! just clowning... nothing personal.

:crazy: :D :eek:

Archived