BANDITSMOBB2002VANCOUVER

Guest BANDITSMOBB

Guest CONDOMAN

bandits are sick u cant front remio is getting better fast and kaput has always been tubular props to act hella tight shit but gotta make it quik

holla to all of tr crew. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please

Originally posted by bigguy

Yeah...vancouver is bad for tossing round this word "GANG"

If you knew what a real gang was... well lets say they wouldnt be around to tell any one else about it.

Have you ever been to Vancouver? than shut the fuck up cuz no one uses the word "GANG" out here, I don't know about REMIO. But id say your fucked up, or just smoken the american poo weed.

Re: don't get your panties in a bunch...

Originally posted by killtoy

i have never seen anyone from TWB write BANDITS. and i have caught a few of their trains and i seen them bombing with all that pig latin nonsene. if they're so down for the word BANDITS then why don't they ever write it next to their pieces? here's a few suggestions:

The Weenie Bandits

The Wussy Badits

The Wonton Bandits

The Weakest Bandits

The Whiteboy Bandits

The Whining Bandits

ha! ha! just clowning... nothing personal.

:crazy: :D :eek:

i wouldnt talk that much shit about a crew and expect them not to take it personal because if it was about my crew i would take it personal

• 5 weeks later...

i miss van city, i used to go up there all the time to relax and paint. it's a good city for that, because it's cheap to stay, the racks are plentifull, the women are easy, and the terrian is right for destruction. the crackheads/drug dealers are funny too. i remember this one time i was just catching a mop tag in a doorway, and this crazy looking strungout dude ran up on me, scared the shit out of me at first, i thought he was a cop or some shit. he's all "aye, what are you doing?" and im like nothing, fuck you! what the hell are you doing running up on me all crazy and shit? he was all trying to be hard and shit, but that accent just ruined it for himself, it was funny. it turns out he was just a petty dealer who thought i was trying to move in on his spot or some shit. but for a second there i thiught i was going to get knifed up.

Guest HESHIANDET

whats the deal w/ guns and canada? its a real possibility that i might end up moving to vancouver some time in the next year or so. i need to know whats up my piece. is there a carry permit i can get? or do i have to run that shit across the border illegal steez? whats the charge you catch for having a gun there illegally? im assuming its stiff cause i don't hear about much gunplay there.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

... is there a carry permit i can get.....

It's not Texas man, you can't carry a firearm around like that. Right now laws are changing in terms of firearm registration, but that's not manditory until the middle of this year or later.

Why you thnk you'll need a concelled gun in Van....I don't know.

Guest HESHIANDET

truth be told i don't own a gun and people generally like me. so im not too worried if i ever move there. i know i fooled all you gus. admit it, yous were scurrred!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived