REKS DE WFU...3o3$$$$$$$$

Guest VoSe OnE...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VoSe OnE...

i aint no cop dummy look at some of the flicks i posted theres a few of my tags there...VOSE ONES... ps i cant post on bboy world and i dont feel like regestering right now... i know you saw me at ACLU 2 cause i saw you...PEaCE

REK

what are you some kind of a psychopathic gay toy loco lunatic? hasent your stupid wack toy ass ever heard of the FX crew? havent you???

how the fuck do you think you can use the name reks and think you can burn rek fx? your bitchass isnt even on my level, let alone rek fx's level, those wack ass wildstyle reks pieces aint SHIT next to the wackest rek burner. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS TOY! REK DOES 3'DS WITH HIS EYES CLOSED, HE DID THAT SHIT YOUR DOING NOW WHEN HE WAS 14!! DROP OUT! YOU GET NO RESPECT, I SWEAR TO GOD IF I WAS IN DENVER OR WHEREVER THE FUCK YOUR WHITE HILLBILLIE ASS LIVES ID RAG EVERY SHIT YOU DO IN THE NAME OF REK FX!

SKE AND REK TOLD ME TO WRITE THIS, BUT THEY ASKED ME NOT TO OFFEND YOU CAUSE THEIR COOL, BUT I AM OFFENDING YOU CAUSE I'M NOT COOL.

PLEASE DONT TELL ME THATS THE BEST LEGAL YOU CAN DO!! YOU AINT SHIT, IF THATS LEGAL! ITS NOTHING! I PISS ON THAT SHIT, FUCK YOU REKS, YOU GOT BO BUISNESS WRITING THAT NAME

THIS IS ON BEHALF OF PRISC MTR, YOUR A TOY

ON BEHALF OF ME, BEX MTR, YOU DISGRACE THE NAME REK

Archived