I found a wallet...

Guest --zeSto--

Guest --zeSto--

yeah... It's new shoe season!

I'm also thinking of a trip to For Your Eyes Only.

I haven't been on a spending spree for ages.

Maybe a nice new tuxedo-style watch?

hell... I could buy a used SL-1200.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

If you haven`t already send him a letter saying you have found his wallet and where. Ask him to bring some form of I.D and you will hppily return it. Leave your phone number in the letter. This way he will come and see that what you have done is a respectable thing and will reward you.

And to all those out there.....Who say take the money....Fuck you just as bad a professional thief....Stealing is wrong in many ways....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

damn... good to see someones on a streak of good luck. dude must be pretty damn rico if he just hands out 500 dollars for not jacking shit. i should go wallet hunting at a country club this weekend.

i found a wallet once.. i was coming out of mcdonaldes and i saw somthing laying in a parking space that looked like a wallet and it ended up being a wallet....anyways there was about $120 in it but no credit cards inside.. i used to money to fill my car full of gas and buy some cd's

Guest uncle-boy

when i took Intangible Fame to the airport when he left Hawaii, i found a check for 100$ signed to 'cash".

i could have taken it but it was with a congrats wedding card, so i gave it to one of the workers. the asshole probably cashed it.;)

Originally posted by uncle-boy

when i took Intangible Fame to the airport when he left Hawaii, i found a check for 100$ signed to 'cash".

i could have taken it but it was with a congrats wedding card, so i gave it to one of the workers. the asshole probably cashed it.;)

You goodie two shoes....what ever that means......100$ you could have spent on paint, and beer, and more beer, maybe a blunt, and some on some girls to have a good tiem......wait fuck that spend it all on yourself....

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by Pistol

:lol: dude loses his wallet with his cash, credit cards, and ID's and you want him to bring an ID?

british or aussie heh?

Pistol your a dumb cunt......All the person has to do is cancel the credit cards ask for new ones and pick them up at the bank the very next day.....Not to mention BIRTH CERTIFICATES...What you AMERICAN heh???? Stupid fuck.

Guest --zeSto--

so the follow up....

I was so happy after work, that I called up an old buddy and we went

to this bar near work. We ate giant racks of ribs and drank a shitload.

My buddy told the cute waitresses my story, and the service was incredible.

so my pot's down to $400 bucks... but my those ribs were fine!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived