my mom just told me she is leaving for the weekend...

LadyKrink

damn i cant remember the last time i was left alone at my house. i could have a bunch of people over and get trashed, but i dont really wanna deal with the aftermath. what the fuck is there to do without having to worry about the drama of a grip of people all up in my house touching my stuff and shit? i dont know but if i end up sitting on the computer doing the same thing i would do if my mom were home and not taking advantage of the situation i would then come to the realization that i have no life, and i dont want to admit that yet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

You get totally shit faced with VERY CLOSE friends the tye that don`t steal....And then go out to a strip club and make lesbian love to the preety dancing strippers...The first part is a good idea but then go somewhere good. Or have a BBQ during the day

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

you know you are getting old, when the opportunity for a house all to yourself excites you, not because you can rage and throw some off the hook party that people will be talking about for years to come, but becuase you can sleep, read, and do nothing, all by your lonesome.

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

you know you are getting old, when the opportunity for a house all to yourself excites you, not because you can rage and throw some off the hook party that people will be talking about for years to come, but becuase you can sleep, read, and do nothing, all by your lonesome.

yeah you know your getting real old when your parents leave you home by yourself for the weekend

Dude, T.T.'s got it....

Also try to imagine your house is a nudist colony... see how different it'd be to walk around naked constantly, don't be afraid to take all the sheets off your water bed and rub crisco all over the vinyl.

I got that "Laidar", I can just tell when I'm getting laid.

Guest --zeSto--

do like I did when my 'rents were gone...

grab some drinks, rent a sweet movie, and fuck your girlfriend all over the living room.

Wake up the next morning with omlets in bed then take a shower together.

of course you may not have a girlfriend, but it's never too late to start.

Archived