This girl is pathetic

mizx

Girls don't care about eachother, but they do care about themselves. ie. Kristy saying "who cares about those closeminded....." And Ketticat, I'm not saying that because I can't get any.... nice guys aren't agressive enough to make the move. They're too delicate with their not wanting to fuck things up approach..... Me, I wanna fuck things up... by things I mean girls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Girls don't care about eachother, but they do care about themselves. ie. Kristy saying "who cares about those closeminded....." And Ketticat, I'm not saying that because I can't get any.... nice guys aren't agressive enough to make the move. They're too delicate with their not wanting to fuck things up approach..... Me, I wanna fuck things up... by things I mean girls.

you have a point...I don't want some push over guy.....I want a guy who i feel is a prize or a good catch....in other words I had to work to get him or he just came off a super cool guy....

on another note the only thing attractive about football players is their broad shoulders....and htats not enough for me to even look twice

BUT a rebelious male with a marker or a paint can...watch out....i bite

game on.

Girls like that at my school dont really go for the football player, they go for the savage drinkers, kids who smoke, kids who go to a lot of parties.

My freind got head from this bomb cheerleader girl, and later we found out from her freinds that had been one of her summer goals. nak, girls are even on the tip or they arent, its all about attitude

Guest imported_Europe

What if you happen to be the all in one package, a football player, a writer, a nice guy and a heavy drinker/smoker/party guy?

Originally posted by Nothing

wouldnt happen

football player are to worried about football to be any of those other things

WRONG my team gets fucking smashed all the god damn time.

Just aslong as were straight on game day its all good.

Best thing about playing football?

You dont get in trouble :P

Originally posted by Kettiecat

:::tries to come up with a witty response to this and...::

damn it I have to admit he hit the nail on the head with this one....I'm a sucker for a hot little graff boy....and when they write your name.....damn it....I feel played....oh well

PLAY ON.

got me some BOOTY JUICE

Natural Selection

Maybe this thread just proves Darwin was right. Some of the replies on here just demonstrate that some people are too stupid to breed. I mean, what young woman in her right mind would let someone who thinks and talks like a hate-filled loser into her bed? No way. These guys who think they are such hot shit are definately not getting any. At least, not unless it's some poor wretched girl who has such low self esteem that she thinks sleeping with a hater is better than no attention at all.

You guys want to get laid? The secret is ACTING LIKE A GROWN-UP AND A GENTLEMAN.

1.) Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Go scrub that puppy nice and clean. Hands too.

2.) Be Honest. Don't lie, and don't front. If you don't really like her, don't be pretending you do. You might get laid once , but after you piss her off by ignoring her thereafter, word gonna get around on you, dog.

3.) Treat her like a lady. I don't care if she weighs 250 pounds and has breath like a German Shepherd, if she's decent enough for you to have sex with, she's decent enough for you to treat her with some respect.

4.) The women of the world don't exist to meet your needs. It's the other way around, if you are a man. Little boys are thinking "Me, me, me" all the time. You should be thinking, "What would she like?" "How does she feel?" "Am I making sure she's being kept safe?"

If you ain't thinking like this, NO LOVIN' FOR YOU, ROMEO. And you don't deserve none either. You'll probably become extinct cause you don't know how to behave. To make a short phrase of it, (from "American Graffitti") "Girls don't pay, guys pay."

5.) Keep her business to yourself. If you're a man, you don't need to inflate your ego by telling anybody anything. If you go and tell anybody, word gonna get around on you, and guess what? NO LOVIN' FOR YOU, LOUDMOUTH. And you don't deserve none, either.

6.) Last, but by no means least, if you want a girl to risk all that and have sex with you, you better love her. If you don't love her, you are making a big ass mistake by having sex with her. In the long run, all you are doing is masturbating using her as an inflatable doll. How gay is that? Don't be a punk. Grow up. Think like a man, not a kid. Treat your woman with respect. And have some respect for your own self.

Archived