This girl is pathetic

mizx

""l0l ... az l0ng az they*re drunk and fo0tbaLL pLayerzZ, they get s0me""

a quote from some girl in my school... shit like this makes me want to kill people,

oh well im not joining football to get girls.. but anyone else gettin cock blocked by these football jocks at your school, i mean yeah i still get some.. just not from the HOT hot cheerleaders.. there all about the popular football guys :mad:

i dont get it <

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest OVERsketched

There existence in the CHEERLEADER culture is dependent on how the football players perform.....SHit if I was in the football team and all I did was train then there would be little time except for beer and chearleader sluts

Guest fr8lover

see naks the key is to treat them like shit, just like those cats do, and theyll love it.

why are the hottest girls also the most emotionally and mentally devoid.

you must have a shitty mentality, go in their like you already know she'll be on your dick and thats where you'll find her evantually if shes a slut...:beat:

Originally posted by fr8lover

see naks the key is to treat them like shit, just like those cats do, and theyll love it.

why are the hottest girls also the most emotionally and mentally devoid.

exactly..

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

nice guys are door mats.

for sheez.

ive been trodded on enough in the past two months to be a worn out door mat.

that is why i dropped out of regular highschool to get away from girls like that, guys like her are just as bad. i am now homeschooled and alone every fucking day but atleast i dont have to listen to stupid people say stupid shit like that anymore. god damn who cares about girls who are that closeminded anyway there are way better girls who dont care about your social status and dont have to be drunk to have a good time. i say you shoot her in the face:mad:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

fr8 knows the deal, listen to him.... that's the big secret. nice guys are door mats.

NOT ALL GIRLS!!!!

but also i think a lot of guys refer to themselves as "nice guys" and say girls only like assholes just because they can't get any

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

girls like graffiti writers. they are rebellious teens. and girls will suck your dick if you write their name in that cool graffiti font.

kill all the football players.

:::tries to come up with a witty response to this and...::

damn it I have to admit he hit the nail on the head with this one....I'm a sucker for a hot little graff boy....and when they write your name.....damn it....I feel played....oh well

PLAY ON.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

damn it I have to admit he hit the nail on the head with this one....I'm a sucker for a hot little graff boy....and when they write your name.....damn it....I feel played....oh well

PLAY ON.

did i mention i write. and my letters are BIG!!

Originally posted by Kettiecat

:::tries to come up with a witty response to this and...::

PLAY ON.

hahah i agree. :crazy:

most gurls dont like to be treated like assholes. they usually like themselves a nice guy...but not dorky nice--nice,nice. ya kno wut i mean by that i hope... but i never wanted a football player in high school... cheerleaders are so ditsy they just think hey ill be even cooler

if i hump a football player. fuck football players..i got myself a dope writer.

;)

Archived