Women's top ten sexual complaints

Poop Man Bob

Originally posted by nomadawhat

ok, ok, you got me.... i just don't think like that because the top sexual complaint from the woman i've been with is..."damn that hurt!!!"

hahha. oooo you got yourself on lock there dont cha? ;)

it's okay....i've said that to fist2cuffs early on our relationship. but after i said that i said "fuck me more because the pain feels good."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

You just never know who's going to be a good explorer or will do the oh so important do until you're already in the act. Too bad we can't ask for resumes.

The benefit of living in a town where everyone knows everyone.

Umm top complaint-oral sex is not gross, unnatural or unmasculine. So tired of "you want me to do what??" I swear, the 1950's attitude is so out.

Guest YinzerXpress

the day you find your girls g-spot........... i had sex for 10 hours... then started getting it 5-6 times a day....... then it ended!!!!!!!!!!!! great

Guest KING OF HELL

Man, this is just fucking common sense.

Communication is so the key. To everything. Be understanding and PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!. You should be able to tell what she likes by her reaction. If she's dropping hints left and right and you still don't get it, she will think you don't give a shit and she'll stop caring about it. sex life=down the tubes. Pretty much what Dee said goes. Just because you can find her clit doesn't mean you need to attack the hell out of it.

Us men are some retarded monkeys sometimes.

Archived