12oz Party in Feb.. in SF?

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude were gonna throw the party in my new apartment. i just moved to this chill area, hunters point...its fuckin dope. we're gonna have a floss competition to see who has the best gear and fattest knot in their pocket. anyways...just roll through to sf in feb and go to hunters point. ill be waiting for yall.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by T.T Boy

what the fuck, yall dont want to party with tt?

please belive we want you there homie.

and devilush and kissmyass got involved by me wanting to stop by the bay area on my way to seattle and then everyoen started sayign they wanted to party so now were just gonan have a party!;)

Guest willy.wonka

shit now im getting upset..we'll see..we'll see.

i just had a dream about cruisin with all my boys up there too.

my 2 homes sf and hawaii..if only i was a megazillionaire. i would cut the bay area out of california and move it to hawaii.

Originally posted by Secret

Dee!! What the fuck is up, girl! I'm surprised we've never met because of our mutual friends. We definetly gotta chill. I'm in Cali, I have plenty of people to stay with in the Bay Area and getting there is no problem for me.

maybee you can come pick up your black book at my homies house while your over here.....haha...damn how long has it been there?

Originally posted by Secret

Dee!! What the fuck is up, girl! I'm surprised we've never met because of our mutual friends. We definetly gotta chill. I'm in Cali, I have plenty of people to stay with in the Bay Area and getting there is no problem for me.

Hey this reminds me.....

what's up Secret?

:)

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by PopGunWar

dude were gonna throw the party in my new apartment. i just moved to this chill area, hunters point...its fuckin dope. we're gonna have a floss competition to see who has the best gear and fattest knot in their pocket. anyways...just roll through to sf in feb and go to hunters point. ill be waiting for yall.

haha

hunter's point has the most down to earth people everywhere...fuckin' hippies.

Originally posted by dosoner

sf dosnt paty anywhere close to as hard ass i do! i show you all the definetion of parting

i dont think so man. when people party with devilush and i, they tend to empty bank accounts, do horrible things they cant remember, and we all go on drug binges until the next afternoon. as for dev and i.......... we started our weekend partying wednesday night....:cool:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

haha, the hifiart bbq. i remember that (not that i was there :( )...i wonder if the fat guy is in here somehwere....

hifi art was fun wasnt it?? you, me, prom queen, and a handful ran that shit. fuck. i hate repn richmond and his little bitch. but i love the fat guy.

i miss hifi simply for the fact of all the shit talking. it was a lot of fun being called a bitch ass slut. seriously. i liked it because i had the power to edit posts that insulted me and i would just edit to insult them back. ahhh memories.

the hifi bbq was a flop. i did have fun with vandaleyes and his girl though.

east coast ghetto bangas

Originally posted by ubejinxed

i won't make it to the SF one. but maybe someone would want to organize an east coast gathering?

i have a house in the ghetto. :)

ok!!

all people who live on the east coast in the ghetto have an option?!!

Originally posted by FIST2CUFFS

i dont think so man. when people party with devilush and i, they tend to empty bank accounts, do horrible things they cant remember, and we all go on drug binges until the next afternoon. as for dev and i.......... we started our weekend partying wednesday night....:cool:

your right, i was fucked up when i posted that, like i will even be there, not a single soul here thinks im cool, fuck no one ever even really replies to my threads.

on one wants me meet me or hangout with me, or i would be there

Archived