12oz Party in Feb.. in SF?

DEE38

Guest willy.wonka

burning man is the shit....

i would be down.:o shit, i'd be cruzin with my boys though.check out the hood and get recognized as an OG..<--makes me feel like im actually an OG.

we'll see.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest me IS cool

Pistol since you have all these coupons, why in the hell haven't we chilled together? coupons for strip clubs= friend for life.

Originally posted by me IS cool

Pistol since you have all these coupons, why in the hell haven't we chilled together? coupons for strip clubs= friend for life.

if you live in LA or go to the Spearmint Rhino shoot me an e-mail and i'll mail you some free lapdance coupons. They expire 12-31-02 i'll send you a few for you and your people.

Me and plats were thinking about getting a room.. i don't care what kind, just some roof over our head.... and who ever wants to share im sure he'll be down and so i.. we could all split it.

I have no problem with sleeping in the bathtub just as long as I get some pillows.

This sounds pretty promising.. hope everything falls through!

Originally posted by el barto

hopefully ill be there, i know im going to the feb tradeshow in long beach, i hop e i make it so me plats and uncle can rep dpc no to the fullest, whos down to hook up?

i live about 15 minutes up the freeway from LB.

what trade show?

NO DPC REPRESENT

Originally posted by DEE38

Me and plats were thinking about getting a room.. i don't care what kind, just some roof over our head.... and who ever wants to share im sure he'll be down and so i.. we could all split it.

I have no problem with sleeping in the bathtub just as long as I get some pillows.

This sounds pretty promising.. hope everything falls through!

i call top bunk!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

someone wanna swing by dublin and pick me up in their private jet? there's gotta be a baller on here somewhere

if they come via london im down

Originally posted by Secret

Dee!! What the fuck is up, girl! I'm surprised we've never met because of our mutual friends. We definetly gotta chill. I'm in Cali, I have plenty of people to stay with in the Bay Area and getting there is no problem for me.

I was just telling popgunwar how I always wanted to meet up with you, shit... I was in Santa Monica, and you were bascially rolling through there alot.. and we never met... shit sucks. I know me and you would have a dope time doing shit and we'd get along great too. Definately in february, pinky swear!

And Fist, i dont know plats said you guys were down.. well dlush was.. for some reason? cmon, you know u wanna party with us. shit.

Car pooling the L.A> heads, now thats a good idea. Who has a suburban?

Archived