progression not perfection

JinkZ aNd BrainZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HEY THIS IS CRIMS ONER 619 MY SCREEN NAME IS FUCKIN UP SO IM USING JINKS'S SCREEN NAME.

OBVIOUSLY THE REAL WRITERS KNOW THAT A MOB OR A BOMB WILL GET SEEN JUST THE SAME....

MY PEICES STAY IN MY PHOTO ALBUM OR MY SKETCH BOOK. IM NOT GOING TO POST A PEICE ON 12oz. OR ANY SITE SO THAT TOYS THAT TALK SHIT CAN BITE. HALF OF YOU TALK SHIT AND BITE. PEACE TO THE REST, THE REST, REST IN PEACE. YOU WANNA SEE SOME OF MY PEICES COME TO VA AND HOOK UP. PEACE TO TOFU THANX FOR THE HELP, I'M OLD SKOOL. WHEN I STARTED WRITIN ALL WE HAD WAS APPLE COMPS. I'M COMPUTER ILLITERATE.

your both TOY...very very TOY....throw ups like those are for those who can tag but can't peice..and learnt how to do "bubble writing" in year 2 at elementary school..

read my signature..im clowning

------------------

"It goes One for the treble, 2 for the bass..Toys have my nutz all over their face"

Originally posted by local #195:

dude... that spot w. those throws look chill enough to bury 20 fucking bodies... throwups dont belong there... thats a nice day spot... what a waste of a wall

ya but look it was blank...looks like a good place to practice and learn...just rember if nice shit starts to be put up there dont cover it till u get good

ya but look it was blank...looks like a good place to practice and learn...just rember if nice shit starts to be put up there dont cover it till u get good

[/b] You should follow your own advice!you fuckin went over that Ill koss with some bullshit.Sorry but i had to say it

------------------

?

Originally posted by JinkZ aNd BrainZ:

OBVIOUSLY THE REAL WRITERS KNOW THAT A MOB OR A BOMB WILL GET SEEN JUST THE SAME....

whats a mob? and pleeeease post one of your pieces we all would LOVE to see what those look like in comparison to your bombing and throw up skills...

Originally posted by local #195:

dude... that spot w. those throws look chill enough to bury 20 fucking bodies... throwups dont belong there... thats a nice day spot... what a waste of a wall

and make your letters closer together on those throwies no gaps between letters looks better and fills quicker and you need shawdows

Originally posted by ceapDSM:

Some decent throws....but need some work

No, people on 12oz just lower the bar so far you're likely to trip over it. Those throwups are ugly, aren't even hinting at a style and have no form. they look like something a 12 year old girl would do if she were trying to "do graffiti."

------------------

buddha bless you

Archived