progression not perfection

JinkZ aNd BrainZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest worthlessoner

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN...YOU HIT TELEPHONE BOOTH, YOUR HARDCORE!!!! I BET YOU GO "ALL SCHOOL" TOO!!!

oh yes. actually all district for schools" actually. so im guessing hitting a mail box is just as "hardcore" too. well ive seen people post pics on here with tags on mailboxs before. so are they teh same? but the people who posted pics of tags on mailboxs got props for the nice work.....

jinks/brainz

kra....

newport news,va

Guest hektic1F.E.C

keep doing what your doing, on that jinkz fill try and make that shadow more consistent like on the O and the N.

Originally posted by local #195:

dude... that spot w. those throws look chill enough to bury 20 fucking bodies... throwups dont belong there... thats a nice day spot... what a waste of a wall

listen to this guy. he couldn't have said it better.

Originally posted by worthlessoner:

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN...YOU HIT TELEPHONE BOOTH, YOUR HARDCORE!!!! I BET YOU GO "ALL SCHOOL" TOO!!!

all school...heheheh...

------------------

i am the buff...

Originally posted by worthlessoner:

whats wrong with hitting telephone booths?...all you computer legal wall boys have the same jokes too...wakka wakka wakka

POint is that the tags are bad and were not nessicery (fuck I can't spell). If they were hot then you'ld get props. the fills dont suck abosolute balls but try giving them a drop shadow or 3D as well as a duble outline and they will look better. Second work on making the letters better and they will look better. Thank you for your time and as they are so fond of say lately "until further notice..." YOu know the rest

Originally posted by JinkZ aNd BrainZ:

oh yes. actually all district for schools" actually. so im guessing hitting a mail box is just as "hardcore" too. well ive seen people post pics on here with tags on mailboxs before. so are they teh same? but the people who posted pics of tags on mailboxs got props for the nice work.....

jinks/brainz

kra....

newport news,va

die.

Archived