Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JinkZ aNd BrainZ

progression not perfection

no no i dont like at all.... jinkz i said just go around killing them J's cause people will recognize ya

Guest platapie

square cicrle triangle killin yo motha!

Guest worthlessoner

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN...YOU HIT TELEPHONE BOOTH, YOUR HARDCORE!!!! I BET YOU GO "ALL SCHOOL" TOO!!!

Guest worthlessoner

I hope you get hit by a car and die...

oh yes. actually all district for schools" actually. so im guessing hitting a mail box is just as "hardcore" too. well ive seen people post pics on here with tags on mailboxs before. so are they teh same? but the people who posted pics of tags on mailboxs got props for the nice work.....

jinks/brainz

kra....

newport news,va

Guest hektic1F.E.C

keep doing what your doing, on that jinkz fill try and make that shadow more consistent like on the O and the N.

dude... that spot w. those throws look chill enough to bury 20 fucking bodies... throwups dont belong there... thats a nice day spot... what a waste of a wall

Originally posted by local #195:

dude... that spot w. those throws look chill enough to bury 20 fucking bodies... throwups dont belong there... thats a nice day spot... what a waste of a wall

listen to this guy. he couldn't have said it better.

Originally posted by blunted:

listen to this guy. he couldn't have said it better.

true...that spot looks mad safe..bring a few cans (assorted colors) and try rocking some simples...nothing too crazy..

Originally posted by worthlessoner:

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN...YOU HIT TELEPHONE BOOTH, YOUR HARDCORE!!!! I BET YOU GO "ALL SCHOOL" TOO!!!

all school...heheheh...

------------------

i am the buff...

Originally posted by worthlessoner:

whats wrong with hitting telephone booths?...all you computer legal wall boys have the same jokes too...wakka wakka wakka

haha....this is halarious....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

POint is that the tags are bad and were not nessicery (fuck I can't spell). If they were hot then you'ld get props. the fills dont suck abosolute balls but try giving them a drop shadow or 3D as well as a duble outline and they will look better. Second work on making the letters better and they will look better. Thank you for your time and as they are so fond of say lately "until further notice..." YOu know the rest

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this