• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeks_oner

Sketching Pens??

word

Originally posted by seeks_oner

where do u live like what staples do u go to??

im sorry to say this is most likly a toy jocking or a cop!!!! and in both cases chill the fuck out!! or fuck off!!!!:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

wow...you guys pay for prismas..your all officially GAY....stupid asses...prismas are easier to rack then not even racking at all

over time sharpie black lines will turn brown whereas microns won't.

the thing I like about microns is that you can do you outling first

and color over it and it won't bleed.

Guest mr. rezoivb

yu guys needa come to NYC here we use prismas..they are the best .....BRoOkLyN

yo is there ne thing i could rack from vancouver and trade to u for sum racked prismas ?? all the prismas are locked up here..

Originally posted by mr. rezoivb

yu guys needa come to NYC here we use prismas..they are the best .....BRoOkLyN

sharpie pens are good, but anyone who says they mess up when they use them then thats just saying you need more expirience with it, you must be quick with a sharpie, or any ink flow pen/marker for that matter.

it all depends on what you are doing with the colors or outline or whatever have you. some types of marker pens you cant mix, so its kinda complicated, my advice is figure it out on your own, its not hard, use what you like best, everyone likes different things including sketching materials.

the microns are the best for detailed shit ,they wont bleed, and they'll stay black forever, i used a few pens that the ink turns green after a year or two, but the microns never change color, plus the different sizes is nice. there around 2 bucks if your going to pay for them

I like Pilots. v7 for outlines. And those microns are superb for any kind of shading. Love em.

A side note::: Someone up there^^^..I forgot who already said paying for prismas is gay. Why? Some people aren't thieves you fuckhead. My your testicles shrivel up and fall off!

Can someone send me a pic of a prisma cause i'm in the uk and you can't get them here for some reason

Originally posted by seeks_oner

Hey all im just wonderings wat are the best pens to sketch with ??!?!? i used sharpies bleh and they just made my sketches look uglyer then ever aha could u guys let me know what pens u use??

use sharpies. learn to get good with them. dont use pencils. only permanent ink. once you dont need pencils to do sketches you can be completely sure of your outlines. pencils tend to be a crutch. be sure that your sharpies are in good condition. use tria pantones to fill if you want. i think prismas suck fucking ass because they dry out too fast. for inlines i use gelpens if im doing something small. or i can use a new thin-deco and cut the sharpies lines to however thin i want.

Guest TresOne

A pack of 72 Prismas here costs like $120... and they dry out too fuckin fast for my likes. I use em when i can get some, but there's no way in hell i'm paying that much for markers... think of all the paint you could buy...

$1 for an onyx pen???? i pay nothing because my brother works in a fancy office so he gives me boxes of 12 like whenever i want them and his office just re-stockes them so its free for me, and i get them in red, blue, and black, i think they got all the colors too!

but an onyx sold separately is only like .30 cents depending on where you buy it and if its sold separately. but they run out way to quick and sometimes they are like wal-mart paint and they skip lines, like sausage links, and the ink doesnt always flow right.

Guest TresOne
Originally posted by Scorn

And are they worth the money or not?

Depends on whether you have the money or not. They are good markers, but they're pricey and they dry out fairly quickly. Micron makes some good shit too, but even the 0.3mm black markers cost like $5 a pop here.. fuckin rip off..

Thank god for over-stocked shops and baggy jeans... ;)

Originally posted by MR.garf_E

$1 for an onyx pen???? i pay nothing because my brother works in a fancy office so he gives me boxes of 12 like whenever i want them and his office just re-stockes them so its free for me, and i get them in red, blue, and black, i think they got all the colors too!

but an onyx sold separately is only like .30 cents depending on where you buy it and if its sold separately. but they run out way to quick and sometimes they are like wal-mart paint and they skip lines, like sausage links, and the ink doesnt always flow right.

Were you from then? If your from the uk can you send me some? Mr. Lucky

a couple people have mentioned using india ink. when im looking at other writers blackbook work i love how india ink looks, but i have a question. how does it come? do you all just use the container of india ink, with those pens you need different "nibs" for? or do they sell individual pens with nibs already on em with india ink inside?:o

anyone else besides me use rotring rapidoliners for outlining?

also...what can i use to make inlines with....ihave had ZERO luck with skinny pentel whites....and white paint markers are basically worthless....and alot of gel pens ive tried get fucked up real quick...

and i have used prismas before....but i like decocolors better for fills....

I got a deco-colour before but down in my shop you can only get white and yellow. How do you make the colours and stuff.

It's liquid chalk the old lady said at the counter are you sure you want it? lol