Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poop Man Bob

Sniper fuck leaves first major clue - a tarot card...

Guest angry xbox

i think there is a lot of shit americans get wrong and one of them is thier freedom to feel safe in your country but its a fucking lie. This situation is no different then what somolians and afagahnis feel when they wake up to another militant day of suffering. WE deserve this in all its angst and fear. In facct i deserve it because i want it, i want to feel fear becazuse if i dont feel fear then i am nothing before an existence. Fuck this country and its feeling of safety because it stole everyone elses to feel like freedom is real when its a hoax in this nation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by S@T@N

SMART should just do all of 12oz a favor and kick xbox now

before he pisses everyone off, not just a crew member.

OH WAIT that already happened.

you and all the other insolet posters on here can continue in this charade of putting others down to feel inferior but you r genereal mentality is what drives serial killers and rapists. If this cycle of violence doesnt stop it will only escelate. I cheered on the kids of columbine because i felt that pain, but the wporst thing one can do is let society feel pain for it. The real payoff is when it all comes crashing and you are there to watch it all happen, like now. More serial killers and "terrorists" are driven by social constraints and feelings of alienation than sentiments against the governament or the "system". Its been proven, real feeligns of a need for change make real action, thats real anger and a real mind, but we all loathe revolutionaries in america because the so called liberal media considers them to be dirty and potsmokers, all thanks to the 60's peace movement.

bye

there's too many arguments to even persue here... not to stray off topic any more but why not move to afghanistan or iraq then xbox?

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by fr8oholic

there's too many arguments to even persue here... not to stray off topic any more but why not move to afghanistan or iraq then xbox?

cmon really, you know the answer to that one

Guest JIGSAW

Get off his dick you nerds, its not societys fault you little chumps got picked on at school by the black kids and became "OUTCASTS" :eek:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Blinkbox, you never cease to amaze me...

What the hell do they put in the food in Austin?

Guest socrates

They actually haven't proved that the tarrot card has anything to do with the shootings and also wer'nt the last 2 shootings by shotgun...maybe I heard wrong

Piece of Legal Paper Found at Last Scene Had Scribbled Driving Directions ...

Piece of Legal Paper Found at Last Scene Had Scribbled Driving Directions from Northern Maryland to Washington Beltway...

http://library.northernlight.com/FB2002101...x=1006&sc=0#doc

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20021013/i/1034549515.3825426507.jpg'>

NEW YORK, Oct 13, 2002 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- As the manhunt for the Washington D.C. sniper continues and the list of theories grows, Newsweek has learned that the FBI asked the Defense Department to search their records from the sniper school at Ft. Bragg, N.C., for rejected applicants or former students with psychological problems.

(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20021013/NYSU005 )

In the October 21 cover story, "The Tarot Card Killer," (on newsstands Monday, October 14), Senior Editor Mark Miller and Correspondent Suzanne Smalley go inside the "SNIPMUR" Task Force investigation and report that Friday morning, nearly 300 cops, FBI agents, prosecutors and forensics experts assembled in a makeshift conference room at the University of Maryland in hopes that together, they might somehow figure out a way to capture a killer. In the room, perched on folding chairs and tossing back doughnuts and soda, investigators looked for hidden patterns in maps of the crime scenes and listened to forensic scientists talk about the killer's "geographic profile." Police sharpshooters were briefed on how the sniper chooses his angles and targets. As the meeting wore on, a delivery truck arrived with 70 pizzas.

Newsweek also reports that authorities found a piece of yellow legal paper at the latest shooting site, which they bagged as evidence. Newsweek has learned that it contains scribbled driving directions from northern Maryland down toward the Washingon Beltway.

In addition, police have borrowed the FBI's sophisticated Rapid Start software, which sifts through the thousands of calls people have made to the special tip line, looking for connections. So far, the police say they've gleaned thousands of useful leads. "We're also getting a lot of pissed-off ex-wives calling in about their hunter ex-husbands," says a detective working the investigation.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by socrates

They actually haven't proved that the tarrot card has anything to do with the shootings and also wer'nt the last 2 shootings by shotgun...maybe I heard wrong

this is just a ploy to throw law enforcement off

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: Piece of Legal Paper Found at Last Scene Had Scribbled Driving Directions ...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

In the room, perched on folding chairs and tossing back doughnuts and soda,

Originally posted by alleniverson

i also like this sniper guy....

ahh...youd be singing a much much different song were it your dumbass in the crosshairs...

Originally posted by yoink

ahh...youd be singing a much much different song were it your dumbass in the crosshairs...

to be quite honest, I don't think you could sing a song period if your mouth is disconnected from your face due to the awesome power of the big bore rifle. By the time you got around to figuring out a tune to change to, it would probably be too late.

From the above article:

"Authorities in Baltimore, meanwhile, seized a white van and found an assault rifle, sniper manual and ammunition similar to the .223 bullets used in attacks that have killed eight people and wounded two others, WBAL-TV reported.

MSNBC reported that a tarot card was found in the van and a sign on the dashboard read "Gihad in America." A tarot card was also found at one of the shootings.

The van's owner was being questioned by police Monday night.

"At this time, the task force believes this is not related to our sniper incidents," said Louise Marthens, a Montgomery County police spokeswoman. "

What the fuck? Am I missing something here? That seems to be closely fucking related ..

im all about serial killers and how these guys think there are so many kinds... those mind fuck serial killers that just toy wit the police like david burkowitz and theres the all out ones like ted bundy they are smart but they usually dont plan the shit through and then theres the sick and fuckin twisted ones like john wayne gayce who was the scariest fuck in the history of man. a fat ass birthday party clown turns out to be a serial killer who woulda thought? this guys kill count is already in the double digets if im not mistaken which means hes killed that many people and got away with it... if he stopped now he would NEVER get caught unless he talked about it but knowing this guy he wouldnt. and all you fucks saying hes dumb are wrong because hes not some fuckin retard with a gun wether hes shooting from 150 or 500 yards doesnt matter because either way hes killing people and getting away with it.. and to that other fuck who said shit about being "outcasts" because the black people picked on them can kiss my sweaty balls you dont know shit. just because people are black doesnt mean their tough same goes with any race skin color doesnt mean you can kick my ass so fuck you. this dude wont get caught and if he does your all gonna be fuckin surprised when they reveal his identity

why does it seem like a great majority here fantasize he wont be caught? i mean it is a possibility but in the score sheet for serial killer havent 90 percent of known killers been ultimately caught? i agree with mams when he said it was riveting and basically can be nerve wracking even if your 10, 20, states away but to glorify this dick munch is wrong.

side not where the hell did you stumble upon all thes zany shirts???/

tshirthell.com

Confusion about calibers and cartridges

There seems to be some confusion about calibers and cartridges^^^. It is true that certain kinds of rifles tend to be manufactured in particulat calibers. The .223 cartridge was originally a bolt-action rifle cartridge used for shooting prairie dogs and other small varmints (it's called a "varmint cartridge"--high-velocity, flat trajectory) at long ranges. But hitting a prairie dog at 600 yards is different from shooting at humans from a similar range, and the .223 is not a cartridge most law enforcement or military snipers would willingly choose.

The military version of the .223 is called the 5.56mm (that's ".223" in metric system) and it was chosen for the M-16 because of it's LIGHT WEIGHT. A soldier can carry a lot more 5.56mm cartridges for the same combat load weight than he can carry 7.62mm NATO cartridges. A combat load of 5.56mm is the same weight as a combat load of 7.62mm NATO, but you get more rounds for the weight, because the 5.56mm cartridges are much smaller.

Different rifles are generally found chambered for particular cartridgers (i.e. AR-15/ 5.56mm, M-1 Garand/ .30-'06, MAK-90/ 7.62x39mm, etc.) but not always. The civilian copy of the AK-74 rifle shown on the news last night was originally designed to shoot the Soviet 5.45x39mm Com Bloc cartridge, but imports to the U.S. are often chambered for the .223/ 5.56mm because it is a much more popular cartridge here than is 5.45x39mm Com Bloc.

Just because the bullet DIAMETER of the bullet of two cartridges is the same does not mean that the cartridges are interchangeable. For instance, 7.62mm NATO (which is a shortened version of the .30-'06 cartridge) does not even share exactltly the same bore diameter with the Soviet 7.62x39mm Com Bloc that the AK-47 and SKS shoot. A 7.62mm NATO rifle is .308 diameter at the grooves of the bore, and the 7.62x39mm rifles are .311 diameter at the grooves of the bore. The case is nowhere near the same shape or length. AMMUNITION IS ONLY VERY RARELY INTERCHANGEABLE. And even when it is, it's still not too adviseable to do it. (A ready example that springs to mind is the fact that a .357 Magnum pistol can shoot all the ".38" cartridges, including .38 S&W, .38 Long, .38 Special and .357 Magnum. BUT THE REVERSE IS NOT TRUE.)

There are a lot of silly, nonsensical things being said about firearms in the news media. Ho hum. What else is new? They are ignorant about virtually everything that matters to me.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

From the above article:

"Authorities in Baltimore, meanwhile, seized a white van and found an assault rifle, sniper manual and ammunition similar to the .223 bullets used in attacks that have killed eight people and wounded two others, WBAL-TV reported.

MSNBC reported that a tarot card was found in the van and a sign on the dashboard read "Gihad in America." A tarot card was also found at one of the shootings.

The van's owner was being questioned by police Monday night.

"At this time, the task force believes this is not related to our sniper incidents," said Louise Marthens, a Montgomery County police spokeswoman. "

What the fuck? Am I missing something here? That seems to be closely fucking related ..

not related at all actually

the guy is am ex-marine

he and his girl were having a huge fight and she, yes, the woman, shot him

the neighbors bugged out and called the cops with these details..

shots were fired inside the house of an ex-marine who owns several rifles, and a white van

the cops treated it as the sniper guy and swat-teamed the house

they found a sniper manual in his van and the media jumped all over it...especially in baltimore, because you know how local news media is always cltching at straws to bring a national event "close to home"..stoopid

so they arrested the guy and eventually figured out that there was no way he could have been the sniper (based on alibi and witness info etc.)

Originally posted by !@#$%

not related at all actually

the guy is am ex-marine

he and his girl were having a huge fight and she, yes, the woman, shot him

the neighbors bugged out and called the cops with these details..

shots were fired inside the house of an ex-marine who owns several rifles, and a white van

the cops treated it as the sniper guy and swat-teamed the house

they found a sniper manual in his van and the media jumped all over it...especially in baltimore, because you know how local news media is always cltching at straws to bring a national event "close to home"..stoopid

so they arrested the guy and eventually figured out that there was no way he could have been the sniper (based on alibi and witness info etc.)

Ahh .. thanks for the clear-up. The article did a shitty job of stating why the two weren't related other than a conclusory statement from the police.

Guest angry xbox

why does it seem like a great majority here fantasize he wont be caught? i mean it is a possibility but in the score sheet for serial killer havent 90 percent of known killers been ultimately caught? i agree with mams when he said it was riveting and basically can be nerve wracking even if your 10, 20, states away but to glorify this dick munch is wrong.

shut up dummy, go to your frat and whine we dont want to hear it.

AND KABAR you should shove it too, i mean that in the kindest way.

the caliber he is using has an uncertainty about it and is easier to come by and cheaper to use. A .223 round is unpredictable and in order to make it an accurate shot it takes alot of skill from the marksman and a very well articulated rifle. The reason he is using the .223 is because it is not as easy to trace. The amount of rifles that use .223 ranges from walmart 99 dollar shit to 1000 dollar special forces rifles issued in foreing countries and the US alike. The vermin round you are taslking about is not a .223 it is a .22, the caliber below a .44 which is a common handgun and revoilver round. .223 is like a 22 but it has a larger casing for gunpowder and the slug is a bit longer which makes it deadlier. this caliber also allows for him to make customizations to his rifle in order to throw law enforcement off. A .223 round can ececute a fatal shot from up to 500 yards away, ballistics test have shown this. However that is with a rifle that runs you about 500 and can be purchased from your local dealer. NUff said this guy is good, DAMN good.