Sniper fuck leaves first major clue - a tarot card...

Poop Man Bob

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Killing innocent people is pussy shit no matter what the method, be it crazy ritualized face-to-face murder or long distance sniper shots in the back, be it japanese businessmen or 13 year-old boys. There are no "brave" killers. As I said, the killing has no romance, it's just tragic.

What I think is riveting is that the guy has developed an frighteningly easy method to off victims, is taunting law enforcement with clues, and has sparked off a search that is a billion times more interesting than the hundreds and thousands of drug and gang related murder investigations.

1-4 people get shot or killed every night in my hometown, so trust me, I know the feeling of danger when walking out at night, especially after a wanted rapist/murderer turned out to be a close childhood friend of mine. So anyways, I still think this stuff is interesting, and still would if it was happening here, sorry if I'm a sick fuck. Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: woman detained for questioning

Originally posted by !@#$%

aaaaaah

for a second i thought she was a suspect

but they think she may have had something to do with a dude who was spotted behind a highschool with a black bag such as the one described by police as one the killer may have..

No, she said she saw that guy, I believe... I think she reported the sighting, but judging by the sad clown look on her puss when they stuck her in the car, I'm beginning to think she may be busted for making a false report or something...

Originally posted by socrates

I think that this guy has at least a 170 IQ and probably some sort of special forces type training if not action. Also the whole thing about them being "random" shootings and them not being planned I think is wrong, as this continues I wouldn't be suprised if the person is caught that there wasn't a connection between all of the people shot, i.e. not just hair or skin color and sex. I also think that the person will stop and then restart in another part of the country.

true but then again special ops are trained to leave no evidence that he was there i.e. the shell casing i mean you can get alot of shit from that one shell casing i mean its evident enough that he was there....the flattened grass in clear view of the school or where ever the kids was shot....and the tarrot card....unless the guy purposely left a shell casing of another rifle in order to decieve the police into looking for sumthin that was wrong the first place....but what ever the case maybe motherfucker is fucked up in da head anyone ever see "frailty" this shit kinda reminds me of that movie

Originally posted by !@#$%

high IQ?

i dunno

special forces, military training maybe

but this guy is no genius

well, he hasn't been caught... nor is there any witness to the shootings... i think a guy with a high powered ultra-sophisticated assault rifle or something to the such would be pretty noticable, and he obviously isn't. Pussy bitch like Mamerro said, yes. but still.. quite a riveting story.

sure killing the innocent is pussy shit, but thats what god does doesnt he? he doesnt kill people, but he decides whether or not their time is up. and that is exactly what this guy is doing. he is enjoying being god and enjoying making decisions for other people's lives.

he's definitly not a genius. in my opinion. through special training, you get that special eye for whatever he was trained for. you can always train someone to do this, whether or not this person is a genius.

Just because he's using rather cowardly tactics and we don't agree with murder doesn't mean the guy is dumb. He hasn't been caught, and that's enough for me to know that he has a good idea of what he's doing. A dumb person would've fucked things up on the first murder. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by socrates

The only problem with your theroy is the fact there aren't any concrete eyewitnesses yet....that's 8 people shot with no one seeing it happen, that takes enough skill to know how to blend VERY well.

wait wait wait hold up let me put u up in a scenerio...you going your walkin out of a micheals craft shop finishin gettin sum paint and your mindin your own business and bam all of a sudden you hear a big ass noise a women falls to the ground and it turned out to be a gun shot...you only get 1 second to see where the shot came from thats it and people arent that aware of there surroundings...i mean come one people arent lookin around for gun shots..i mean shit i really wouldnt think much of the gun shot as long as i aint hurt or neither is anyone around me....you think it could of been anything.....people just dont know

Insight into the profiling..

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/South/10/09/sni...file/index.html

Hunting the hunter: Profiling the sniper

(CNN) -- As the hunt for the sniper who has terrorized residents in the Washington, D.C., area enters a second week, the role of the profiler in helping investigators put a face on the killer has received more attention.

Media headlines blare that the profilers are baffled by the failure of the killer to conform to known patterns. But this assertion comes from a misunderstanding of the role, function and method of the profiler, said Clint Van Zandt, a former FBI profiler.

Portrayed in television and movies as the mystics of law enforcement, people with an almost psyche link to the mind of the killer, profilers are in fact engaged in what Van Zandt calls "a broad brush art."

"A profile is an investigative tool. It is not science, it is not DNA, it is not latent fingerprints. ... It is just one more tool investigators have. But a profile does not tell you who did the crime," Van Zandt said.

Profilers are engaged is building a "constantly evolving" document that is available to investigators to focus their search, Van Zandt said.

Van Zandt disputed the popular notion that research into previous multiple killings has provided clearly defined "profiles" of killers that can be used to fit each case that comes along.

"There is a skeletal structure, so to speak, of certain individuals, but the clothes that we hang on that skeleton come from investigation. And that's what starts to form the picture, the profile of who we're looking for," Van Zandt said.

And sometimes a killer may not fall within even very general categories, which seems to be the case so far with the killings in Maryland, Virginia and Washington.

"So far it appears we have kind of a hybrid. We have what we call a spree killer, in essence someone who kills one person after another without an emotional cooling off period in between," Van Zandt said.

"And yet, because of the period of time that has lapsed, now it is starting to take on some of the traits of a serial killer, in essence, someone who kills with that emotional cooling off period, which can be days, weeks, even months, depending on the serial killer himself or herself."

What profilers may well be able to offer investigators, depending on the evidence authorities have discovered at each crime scene, is a series of statistical probabilities -- the shooter's age, his race, his academic or professional background, perhaps even his motive, Van Zandt said.

This enables those in charge of the investigation to "take the population group and shrink it until it becomes manageable" he says.

"Hypothetically, we know, it's a statistical probability that a sniper in a situation like this is likely to be a male as opposed to a female. Well, then, we have eliminated 50 percent of the population. Now does that rule out a woman from doing this? No, but we'll say it is a very small chance.

"But if a witness says, 'I saw a car with smoke coming out of the window after a shot was fired and I saw a red-headed woman in the passenger seat,' profile be damned, you have to go with the evidence that you have," Van Zandt said.

So what are the types of questions profilers will be asking?

"You start out with very generic profiles, like, Is the offender organized or disorganized? An organized person has transportation, brings the weapon with him, has the ability to get in and out from a crime scene without being detected," Van Zandt said.

"Or, a disorganized person may walk or take public transportation. He may use a weapon of opportunity. You may see overkill on the part of the victim. He may just escape because he's lucky, not because he's calculating."

"So you start with an organized-disorganized offender. Then you say: A serial killer is this, a spree killer is that.

"But, again, these are broad general titles that you kind of paste up on a wall, and then you start to work with the intelligence you have, the information that comes through investigation, and you refine that."

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

wait wait wait hold up let me put u up in a scenerio...you going your walkin out of a micheals craft shop finishin gettin sum paint and your mindin your own business and bam all of a sudden you hear a big ass noise a women falls to the ground and it turned out to be a gun shot...you only get 1 second to see where the shot came from thats it and people arent that aware of there surroundings...i mean come one people arent lookin around for gun shots..i mean shit i really wouldnt think much of the gun shot as long as i aint hurt or neither is anyone around me....you think it could of been anything.....people just dont know

if that happened, i would have walked back in the store and racked more.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

true but then again special ops are trained to leave no evidence that he was there i.e. the shell casing i mean you can get alot of shit from that one shell casing i mean its evident enough that he was there....the flattened grass in clear view of the school or where ever the kids was shot....and the tarrot card....unless the guy purposely left a shell casing of another rifle in order to decieve the police into looking for sumthin that was wrong the first place....but what ever the case maybe motherfucker is fucked up in da head anyone ever see "frailty" this shit kinda reminds me of that movie

1. No prints on the crad

2. I garuntee that the card will be to widely produced to be tracked down

3. The shell casing may help a little bit but the gun will not be registered, no prints and will only make officers go look for people with this a registered ar-15 in a 7 state radius

I'm with Con, you people talking romance and thrills play too many violent video games or something. If one of the victims was your brother or mom or best friend you'd be talking a different tune about how romantic it is that people are getting offed for no good reason.

But yeah I read the serial killer books in bookstores too so I can see some of where Mamerro is coming from.

it's not like this guy is gonna be shooting people for years and leaving theses cards around, for starters, you'd have to buy alot of tarot decks... and everyone wants to pick on this guy because of the victims he chooses but the fact is, he's just hunting baited fields, and THAT is what makes him so weak... so he spends some time getting into position by a gas station or mall, then he can wait and watch the various customers come and go until he chooses, the same is true for the school, and the guy on the lawnmower HAD to be a target of opportunity...

Originally posted by Smart

it's not like this guy is gonna be shooting people for years and leaving theses cards around, for starters, you'd have to buy alot of tarot decks...

HAHAHAHAHA, that made me laugh good.

i like the way hes used the tarot card, its mysterious and i know its got me thinkin, why a tarot card ? is he into this side of fortune telling ? or is it simply bcause he wants to make people think lots of things like i am right now ? im in australia and havent herd anything bout these shootings, yet from wut ive read on here hes been clever. sure, shooting innocent people aint right, but hes clever from wut i think.

it would be interesting to see wuts the next card he leaves behind if he does ? weve had the death card, is there gonna be any other cards, about life that he leaves behind ?

im glad you guys are laughing and cracking jokes about this you fucking degenerates. there's nothing funny about someone killing innocent people, let alone sniping them from a distance. maybe you guys who live halfway across the country can sit back and think its interesting, make a joke or whatever, but if this were a little closer to home you wouldnt see much humor in it.

kever

north va.

Originally posted by Devilush

sure killing the innocent is pussy shit, but thats what god does doesnt he? he doesnt kill people, but he decides whether or not their time is up. and that is exactly what this guy is doing. he is enjoying being god and enjoying making decisions for other people's lives.

he's definitly not a genius. in my opinion. through special training, you get that special eye for whatever he was trained for. you can always train someone to do this, whether or not this person is a genius.

not if you don't believe in God

..and as far as all that intelligence shit, sure, the guy has been CLEVER enough to elude the police (c'mon now, how much credit should we give these masterminds)..it does not make him smart

ingenious, maybe

genius, no fuckin way

after all, look how well dahmer eluded the cops..and that had nothing to do with his intelligence, it was their incompetence

a criminal mastermind is someone who steals shit from museums and pulls off high-profile kidnappings without hurting the victim, or the bank robber who escaped from Alcatraz..

not some vicious ex-paramilitary psycho with a penchant for people at gas stations.

Re: the dark side speaks...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this...

Death and killing is always a terrible tragedy, and there's nothing we want more than for all of it to stop. But even with that in light, this is exciting stuff. It's the stuff of paperback novels and crime movies, it's the stuff that's sold thousands of Jack the Ripper and Zodiac books. Now I don't know how smart this guy is, but nothing gets me excited like a killer who has his shit planned out right and has the cops always two steps behind. Now the best part is when they find that essential clue and the guy finally gets nabbed, but until then, I'm pretty riveted... Beer,

El Mamerro

its a little different when its happening right down the street from you, not just on t.v.

Archived