Sniper fuck leaves first major clue - a tarot card...

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by angry xbox

lemmings

now that is a good game. better than halo and those things can now shoot haddoukens

anyways this guy is crazy hes no genious also buy a gun and shoot people from far away like a pussy

i myself would rather go face to face wit the victems and use a long sword

then again thats just me. think he wears a hairnet? cuz one piece of loose hair is all it takes to catch this dude/chic

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by the A squad

now that is a good game. better than halo and those things can now shoot haddoukens

anyways this guy is crazy hes no genious also buy a gun and shoot people from far away like a pussy

i myself would rather go face to face wit the victems and use a long sword

then again thats just me. think he wears a hairnet? cuz one piece of loose hair is all it takes to catch this dude/chic

yes lemming is very dope and umm i m sure homeboy prolly wears a truckers mesh back hat please believe

oh yeah nad i irk everyone dont feel special. I have a talent in disagreeing with anything and anyone, even myself.

i also like this sniper guy.

its dope as fuck that someone can go on a killing spree and not get caught. fuck society. i hope hes never caught.

its time society took notice of all the angry outcasts out there.

apparently oklahoma wasnt enough, columbine wasnt enough, fuck even 9-11 wasnt enough, the ball is in your court now, mr. sniper..keep up the good work and fighting the cause.

if people wouldnt be so judgemental and superficial and just generally fucked up, people like this would be a cop or a sniper in the military or some shit. but fuck that. society wants to fuck with people, hes just gonna fuck with them back. hell yeah.

keep up the good work.

well hes kinda killing inocent people that havent done anything bad to him maybe if he tried to kill bush or somthing

i mean everbodys thought abotu "what if they justt killed people" and devise wayss not to get caught and now since this sniper is doing it

it doesnt seem to be all that hard

also all that karma is gonna catch up to him and he will get caught then to some people police brutallity wont seem so bad

Heres my 2 cents or whatever its worth...

I live in the D.C area and things have been pretty crazy. I dont know how many of you live around here but its kind of hectic. The cops have been stopping every white box truck or white van they see. But people are actually scared and I have to admit I have found my self checking out and bracing myself when I white van strolls by but then I read something my friend wrote and it all put it in perspective.

My friends and I talk about "giving the gift". "this gift can range from painting graffiti in the wide open when cars drive by and "giving the gift" to them of letting them see the act of graffiti."

But this sniper has given people... "the gift of fear... when is the last time you've been really afraid or scared for your life? chances are never. we all chase it though, that's why we put ourselves in simulated fear environmnets such as horror movies, roller coasters, etc but no matter what we're never really scared because we know in the back of our minds were safe inside the theater, and we won't fall out of the roller coaster under the safety harnass."

"well people, please wake up to the fact that we've all been "given the gift". this is the season of the dead(Halloween). this is what we all chase and now it's come true so please try to make the best of this and enjoy it."

Not to make light of the severity of the whole situation but he has a point.

"

Guest angry xbox

i think there is a lot of shit americans get wrong and one of them is thier freedom to feel safe in your country but its a fucking lie. This situation is no different then what somolians and afagahnis feel when they wake up to another militant day of suffering. WE deserve this in all its angst and fear. In facct i deserve it because i want it, i want to feel fear becazuse if i dont feel fear then i am nothing before an existence. Fuck this country and its feeling of safety because it stole everyone elses to feel like freedom is real when its a hoax in this nation.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by S@T@N

SMART should just do all of 12oz a favor and kick xbox now

before he pisses everyone off, not just a crew member.

OH WAIT that already happened.

you and all the other insolet posters on here can continue in this charade of putting others down to feel inferior but you r genereal mentality is what drives serial killers and rapists. If this cycle of violence doesnt stop it will only escelate. I cheered on the kids of columbine because i felt that pain, but the wporst thing one can do is let society feel pain for it. The real payoff is when it all comes crashing and you are there to watch it all happen, like now. More serial killers and "terrorists" are driven by social constraints and feelings of alienation than sentiments against the governament or the "system". Its been proven, real feeligns of a need for change make real action, thats real anger and a real mind, but we all loathe revolutionaries in america because the so called liberal media considers them to be dirty and potsmokers, all thanks to the 60's peace movement.

bye

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by fr8oholic

there's too many arguments to even persue here... not to stray off topic any more but why not move to afghanistan or iraq then xbox?

cmon really, you know the answer to that one

Get off his dick you nerds, its not societys fault you little chumps got picked on at school by the black kids and became "OUTCASTS" :eek:

Guest socrates

They actually haven't proved that the tarrot card has anything to do with the shootings and also wer'nt the last 2 shootings by shotgun...maybe I heard wrong

Piece of Legal Paper Found at Last Scene Had Scribbled Driving Directions ...

Piece of Legal Paper Found at Last Scene Had Scribbled Driving Directions from Northern Maryland to Washington Beltway...

http://library.northernlight.com/FB2002101...x=1006&sc=0#doc

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20021013/i/1034549515.3825426507.jpg'>

NEW YORK, Oct 13, 2002 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- As the manhunt for the Washington D.C. sniper continues and the list of theories grows, Newsweek has learned that the FBI asked the Defense Department to search their records from the sniper school at Ft. Bragg, N.C., for rejected applicants or former students with psychological problems.

(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20021013/NYSU005 )

In the October 21 cover story, "The Tarot Card Killer," (on newsstands Monday, October 14), Senior Editor Mark Miller and Correspondent Suzanne Smalley go inside the "SNIPMUR" Task Force investigation and report that Friday morning, nearly 300 cops, FBI agents, prosecutors and forensics experts assembled in a makeshift conference room at the University of Maryland in hopes that together, they might somehow figure out a way to capture a killer. In the room, perched on folding chairs and tossing back doughnuts and soda, investigators looked for hidden patterns in maps of the crime scenes and listened to forensic scientists talk about the killer's "geographic profile." Police sharpshooters were briefed on how the sniper chooses his angles and targets. As the meeting wore on, a delivery truck arrived with 70 pizzas.

Newsweek also reports that authorities found a piece of yellow legal paper at the latest shooting site, which they bagged as evidence. Newsweek has learned that it contains scribbled driving directions from northern Maryland down toward the Washingon Beltway.

In addition, police have borrowed the FBI's sophisticated Rapid Start software, which sifts through the thousands of calls people have made to the special tip line, looking for connections. So far, the police say they've gleaned thousands of useful leads. "We're also getting a lot of pissed-off ex-wives calling in about their hunter ex-husbands," says a detective working the investigation.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by socrates

They actually haven't proved that the tarrot card has anything to do with the shootings and also wer'nt the last 2 shootings by shotgun...maybe I heard wrong

this is just a ploy to throw law enforcement off

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: Piece of Legal Paper Found at Last Scene Had Scribbled Driving Directions ...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

In the room, perched on folding chairs and tossing back doughnuts and soda,

Originally posted by yoink

ahh...youd be singing a much much different song were it your dumbass in the crosshairs...

to be quite honest, I don't think you could sing a song period if your mouth is disconnected from your face due to the awesome power of the big bore rifle. By the time you got around to figuring out a tune to change to, it would probably be too late.

From the above article:

"Authorities in Baltimore, meanwhile, seized a white van and found an assault rifle, sniper manual and ammunition similar to the .223 bullets used in attacks that have killed eight people and wounded two others, WBAL-TV reported.

MSNBC reported that a tarot card was found in the van and a sign on the dashboard read "Gihad in America." A tarot card was also found at one of the shootings.

The van's owner was being questioned by police Monday night.

"At this time, the task force believes this is not related to our sniper incidents," said Louise Marthens, a Montgomery County police spokeswoman. "

What the fuck? Am I missing something here? That seems to be closely fucking related ..

im all about serial killers and how these guys think there are so many kinds... those mind fuck serial killers that just toy wit the police like david burkowitz and theres the all out ones like ted bundy they are smart but they usually dont plan the shit through and then theres the sick and fuckin twisted ones like john wayne gayce who was the scariest fuck in the history of man. a fat ass birthday party clown turns out to be a serial killer who woulda thought? this guys kill count is already in the double digets if im not mistaken which means hes killed that many people and got away with it... if he stopped now he would NEVER get caught unless he talked about it but knowing this guy he wouldnt. and all you fucks saying hes dumb are wrong because hes not some fuckin retard with a gun wether hes shooting from 150 or 500 yards doesnt matter because either way hes killing people and getting away with it.. and to that other fuck who said shit about being "outcasts" because the black people picked on them can kiss my sweaty balls you dont know shit. just because people are black doesnt mean their tough same goes with any race skin color doesnt mean you can kick my ass so fuck you. this dude wont get caught and if he does your all gonna be fuckin surprised when they reveal his identity

why does it seem like a great majority here fantasize he wont be caught? i mean it is a possibility but in the score sheet for serial killer havent 90 percent of known killers been ultimately caught? i agree with mams when he said it was riveting and basically can be nerve wracking even if your 10, 20, states away but to glorify this dick munch is wrong.

side not where the hell did you stumble upon all thes zany shirts???/

Archived