MY DAD CHOSE SCIENTOLOGY OVER MY FUCKING FAMILY

LadyKrink

Interesting note: as someone else has already pointed out, L Ron Hubbard used to write science fiction. his books and screen plays didn't sell too well. A friend of his told him that the number one selling book in the world is the Holy Bible. It didn't take long to figure out that humans are looking for direction in life, and pretty much will believe in anything. i'm sure mr. hubbards book sales have drastically increrased since creating a religion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.clicket.com/masks/2520.jpg'>

"I am your leader, suck my alien love shaft and you will live with me in the garden of ojisososaxan."

http://www.clicket.com/shirts/15200r.jpg'>

"hey whats up... this is the uniform we wear... i also have matching panties"

http://www.clicket.com/shirts/15200b.jpg'>

"this is my prom outfit. no girl wanted to go with me. the scientology girls were busy that night sucking our leaders cock for fuel to live longer, so none of them wanted to go. oh well. i still had fun. heh, i spiked the punch with strawberry wine coolers tee hee hee."

http://www.clicket.com/masks/2575.jpg'>

"scientology was the best thing i ever got into. now, i can get all the chicks. well scientology chicks only. but still they're chicks. some of them actually shave their legs"

http://www.clicket.com/masks/2578.jpg'>

"ooja ooja iiieieie & scientology ldldldl science dlssisapeo chicka chicka"

http://www.clicket.com/masks/2577.jpg'>

"when im at our monthly socials.. im like.. fuck chicks, dude. i just want to dance, fuck chicks"

hahahahahahhahahaha i cant believe anyone would fall for that shit. i laugh every time i read this post. kristy, punch your dad in the balls for me would you? just knock him right in the go nads. tell him science is gay. only nerds do that shit.

oh and dee, nice commentary..

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by T.T Boy

tell him science is gay. only nerds do that shit.

Scientology and science are two completely different things, fool.

Originally posted by unibomber!

Scientology is far from being an christain thing you should read more about the creaters and thier links to BLACK MAGICAINS such as ALIESTER CROWLEY and JACK PARSONS

what the fuck are you takling about? and when did black magicians come into play? i'm black, and i don't give a shit.

I'm so pumped on reading this, your father is a very smart man and you should love him for trying to amke you a better person.

joking!

If you want you can learn my non religon it's more of a slow desend into nothing. I go to school come home go to work go to the yard....I listen to Twisted Sister alot and i like being straight edge but if you want to smoke or drink do it up.You can crash on my couch in my parents basement no sex unless your down and the only thing ya gotta do is fill my car up when we go to those far ass yards..................I think will call this religon TWISTEDFUCKINGSIZEOLOGY

if your down email me I'm the new lord

Originally posted by Frate Raper

If you want you can learn my non religon it's more of a slow desend into nothing. I go to school come home go to work go to the yard....I listen to Twisted Sister alot and i like being straight edge but if you want to smoke or drink do it up.You can crash on my couch in my parents basement no sex unless your down and the only thing ya gotta do is fill my car up when we go to those far ass yards..................I think will call this religon TWISTEDFUCKINGSIZEOLOGY

if your down email me I'm the new lord

If we can substitute Helmet for Twisted Sister, I'm down for TFS. Sign me the fuck up. Is there a tithe of colonial blue?

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by destroya

what the fuck are you takling about? and when did black magicians come into play? i'm black, and i don't give a shit.

he's talking about those who perform black magic, not magicians who are of african decent. use your brain.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by kristy

my sister turned into a HARDCORE Christian and went off to a Christian college in Spokane, Washington to follow her own beliefs, and

NO FUCKING WAY!! GIVE ME HER NUMBER!! What school???!?!?! Gonzaga?? Oh damn, how funny would it be to run across kristy's little sister on the mean streets of spokanistan! hey, really though, drop me her number or email, ill give her a nice old tour of the city. ;)

Kristy

To trot out a stream of obvious-to-everybody drivel, your Dad is probably depressed. The whole Scientology thing is just an excuse to not interact emotionally with the family and your mom. It could have been booze or drugs ("Mom! Dad's passed out in front of the TV again with a Scientology book in his hand!") or some other excuse. The rigid rules and demands are no different than any other totalitarian religion, including gang banging. I've known gangbangers who refused to eat off the wrong color plastic picnic plates (red, blue, what ever) and who actually believed that if they got out of the gang they would be betraying some twisted higher goal.

Too bad for your Dad. He's missing out on the best part of life to pursue something that will ultimately turn out to be a bullshit riff con game invented by a science fiction writer who wrote a book about doing the very thing that he wound up doing--inventing a fictional religion. He was always astounded that it worked so well. Like everything else people do, they do it in their own self-interest. If it pays the bills, it will be perpetuated. Probably has some limited value as a social organization, but religion? Bunkum.

for some reason, perhaps it's the Tejas thing, but... when KaBar started about gangbangers, I thought he meant freaky orgy people, not thugs... still, your dad saying he could never accept you for ANY reason is nothing but a cop out, that's bullshit from a selfish source, maybe one day you'll have kids, and then, ;ike most folks, you'll forgive them no matter what...

hey, Kristy! Your life is sad and pathetic, and you should have killed yourself a long time ago. Unless, of course, you have some big plan in motion to make it all better (i doubt it - unless it is fucking ex-cons with weight problems to make you feel better). Just stop eating, 'cuz it's a waste of food.

and Dee38. Don't you ever again relate Star Trek to this cult bullshit. I'm letting you slide this time. That little post you had is not at all funny. Alright, now you can make fun of me because I watch Star Trek.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

If we can substitute Helmet for Twisted Sister, I'm down for TFS. Sign me the fuck up. Is there a tithe of colonial blue?

we can listen to SOME Helmet...........I'm so low on colonial right now it's sad.......

you can now sign over your soul and all your meger belongings(if any) to me.

Originally posted by Weapon X

hey, Kristy! Your life is sad and pathetic, and you should have killed yourself a long time ago. Unless, of course, you have some big plan in motion to make it all better (i doubt it - unless it is fucking ex-cons with weight problems to make you feel better). Just stop eating, 'cuz it's a waste of food.

and Dee38. Don't you ever again relate Star Trek to this cult bullshit. I'm letting you slide this time. That little post you had is not at all funny. Alright, now you can make fun of me because I watch Star Trek.

my life might be sad and pathetic to you but atleast i dont watch star trek.

SCIENTOLOGY?

Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

this has got to be the weirdest thread i have ever seen..

WORD IS FUCKING BOND....

Yo, someone explain scientology to me...To acknowledge the main point, your pops is all fucked up, you should tell him something real trife like "fuck you your not my dad anymore" Some real Macaulay Culkin type shit nahmean? Tell that nigga "Dad! You're dead to me! You hear me!? DEAD!!" some real rich brat shit, maybe that'll get homeboys head on straight. Then when he starts sweating you and apologizing tell him the only way you'll accept him is if he wears your Tribal baby-tees to those sciensmobobbly meetings for a week that'll get that nigga to step his game up. Most def.

MISTER FUCKIN MEROE DOGS

YOUR POPS IN THIS GAME DUN

MLB GANG NIGGA.

mero - check one of the first posts, and there's a thread that will explain a bit.

Dee - it's all good. I understand, as only the most BEAUTIFUL AND SMART girls like Star Trek the way I do.

The house I watched the Leaf game at tonight had Star Trek paraphernilia everywhere. A street sign that said "Beam Me Up Blvd."

among many, many others.

and Kristy, I'm saying that you suck. A lot of dick. If you don't, then your boyfriends suck a lot of clit. Nasty, cristal puss ridden clit. Alright? You know I'm right.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Dee - it's all good. I understand, as only the most BEAUTIFUL AND SMART girls like Star Trek the way I do.

I know alot of beautiful and smart girls who don't watch t.v. at all.. play on player.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by plo

yo kristy thats fucked up, I think you should post flics of your pussy or titties.

i shouldnt have even given this guy any response for this but jesus, that was funny.

sorry kristy.

Pearls before Swine---Typical.

Kristy and the other women on here show a little class and some folks just can't handle it, and have to go and act stupid. Have a little bit of cool, why doncha? (Jagoff high school boys. Jesus.) Maybe 12 oz. needs to put up a "dumbass" screen or something.

Don't show him NOTHIN' sweetie. Like Grandma said in "Pay It Forward," he ain't good enough to touch it. Or even look at an Internet picture of it, either.

Re: SCIENTOLOGY?

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

WORD IS FUCKING BOND....

Yo, someone explain scientology to me...To acknowledge the main point, your pops is all fucked up, you should tell him something real trife like "fuck you your not my dad anymore" Some real Macaulay Culkin type shit nahmean? Tell that nigga "Dad! You're dead to me! You hear me!? DEAD!!" some real rich brat shit, maybe that'll get homeboys head on straight. Then when he starts sweating you and apologizing tell him the only way you'll accept him is if he wears your Tribal baby-tees to those sciensmobobbly meetings for a week that'll get that nigga to step his game up. Most def.

this post is one of the best in recent past.

Archived