I can't controll my temper...Angry guys unite! Bicth time pt.4

Frate_Raper

How about ANGRY WOMEN UNITE? Now that could get ugly...

Men are so fucking indesicive... they can't stay in ONE place and they can't do anything without at least 7 of his friends being there. Sure, it may take me a little longer to get ready, but it takes guys HOURS to decide what they're gonna do on a Saturday night.... The most annoying part is that all they end up doing is drinking at their friends' house. UGHHHH!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

frate raper>>>>>>>>> i heard that. i know exactly wht yer feelin. ive been an "bail" for like 10 onths now, my lawyer aint doing shit for me, but putting off my case. and i owe him a few thousand too...

i cant paint or il sit in jail till court is finished prob. like year 2478, (i still manage to getout tho... paranoid as fuck tho)

i lost all of my friends cause of some fake rumor someone started. i cant talk to half of them cause they wrote statements against me.

i cant leave the country or my holidays this summer, theyve ben planed for liek 2 years now.

my job sucks, i just get yelled at all day.

i got kicked out of sdhool and now i wont finish yet i still owe them money.. for what? i dont know.

my parents ignore me all the time.. wouldnt even spare me a dime.

my car is busted too.

my girl is leaving for vacation in a few days... shes going for like 10 months.

i pretty much hate every thing and everyonearound me.

my advice is to jsut chill, i know were oth free to wallk the streets, but were in a prison of our own world. my advice is to chill relax.. time will eventually heal all wounds...

shit maybe we should hang out and bitch for a while...

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

naaaaaaaaah.baaa baaa black sheep oops where did i go?!...when i say you dont know me as i do you ....you still kinda come off as if you know me now....passing judgement?fuck dude i do it all the time!so you were a sunday schoolboy?!nothin i could say about that..i dont like churches..alot of them lie!

i know the spirit yes...

you act like im some how do i say..is it "good-boy"?

i like how you tried to sound intelligent.and the way you properly paragraphed...

but you still miss the point after our little nonsence debate started by you..

when i said ignorant...I thought i might of been taking a chance..now that i see that im right....i'll just give you this to entertain you..it was the nastiest shit I've ever seen.. http://vagina.rotten.com/fecaljapan/ i would not reccomend anybody who cannot take this scene to view this nasty self exspression

hope you enjoy....

I won't even look at it, why? simply because I hate seeing nasty shit posted by silly fucks with nothing better to do then amuse their sick side. Maybe your trying to insult me because you know I'm right in the way you "laughed at my life" with out knowing me......continue to pass judgement churchy.

Sunday school was complete bullshit...half the time the teacher was not their because he was out partaking in the things he told us not to.

And I guess you didn't get the free-dumb joke you stupid fuck.

YO SECRET angry girls are welcome up in this beotch too.You gotta meet ecoli the guy is the most desicive person alive, it's scary some times.

Court is good I owe half as much money as it was first mentioned...also my lawyer bill is ALOT less then I was expecting.

Originally posted by phax:

I'm even sick of girls... I was on my end of the year trip with this girl i've had my eye on for a while, and i was telling my boy how i like her and how long i've liked her and he's like "Oh.. i like someone too..." and i was like "Who?" and he wouldn't tell me so i eventually said "It's not the same person i like, is it?" and he just got pissed off and said "No, goddamnit!"...

So later, that night, we're taking that staten island ferry (this was a trip to nyc) and i ask one of my other friends "What's that kid been bothering you about today?"... he just goes "Oh, uh, it's about someone he likes..." and i say "Who?" and he responds calmly with "... the same person you like."

Do you guys have any fucking clue how much it hurts to be lied to like that? and than to talk to the girl and find out that she likes that kid... fuck, i still don't see what i have left to live for.

you are what? 13.. you dont know what its like to be hurt yet. seriously.. that is no big deal at all. dont trip.. go fuck someone else.

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by Secret:

How about ANGRY WOMEN UNITE? Now that could get ugly...

Men are so fucking indesicive... they can't stay in ONE place and they can't do anything without at least 7 of his friends being there. Sure, it may take me a little longer to get ready, but it takes guys HOURS to decide what they're gonna do on a Saturday night.... The most annoying part is that all they end up doing is drinking at their friends' house. UGHHHH!

You hang with the wrong guys, this situation sounds foreign to me.

As for Mr. Raper: Basically, the stress you're facing is why a lot of people aren't straightedge.

I don't side with or against sxe for anyone else, it's their decision. I also don't want to start another sxe rehash. My only observation is that, if you've chosen not to use substances to escape your shitty reality, you have to suck it up and deal. I know the feeling, I don't drink or drug anymore, although I shun any labeling of lifestyle.

FRATE RAPER

I BELIEVE YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID PERSON

THAT I HAVE EVER GOT INTO A DEBATE WITH..

MOST CHURCHES ARE JUST A WAY OF JUMPIN OFF THE CLIFF WITH THE REST OF THE BENNY HINN DUMB-FUCK FOLLOWERS...

FREE-DUMB HOW LONG HAS THAT BEEN AROUND?!YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ORIGINAL UP IN HERE?

NOBODY IS ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT I NOT YOU NOT THE NEXT MAN OR WOMAN.

I AM SHOCKED OF HOW STUPID YOUR ARGUMENT FURTHERS..YOU GET DUMBER WITH EVRY ANSWER..

FREE-DUMB IS RIGHT!!!!!!!

I ONCE SAW A PRIEST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A LADIE ON TV..DO YOU THINK I DONT KNOW HOW STUPID AND NONSENCE SOME OF THESE CHURCHES REALLY ARE?!

READ!LISTEN!LEARN!

YA DUMB BASTARD!

Whats w/ this graduation gig. fuck that. Fuck the commencement excercises. I dont wanna see all the faggot cliques of old rivals, old girls and just about everyone else. I've avoided these people for 6 years and now I have to show up one last time wearing a 40 dollar cap and gown thats I paid for when I dont have any source of income. I was a hardcore "Academic Outcast" ever since the 2nd grade. I dont want to be recognized or anything. Fuck the class of 2001. now I gotta see the same old fag-bastards all over again during a time I rather not, and I place I hate.

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

FIND YOURSELF

IF SO READ A BIBLE TO GET SPANKED..

I KNOW....

anyone find this funny? your so called spirituality self realization is false so get your head out of your ass. you're a moron and a bible beater. if you don't like frate or his drama why have you replied as many times as you have? he has no intrest in reading your collection of fables so feed your everlasting gobstoppers to someone else.

I don't care to read what you people are saying.. but fuck today -- good days always turn sour..

--------------------------------------

tell me the truth or tell me nothing.

don't tell me sweet little lies - my

eyes can see right through your bluffin'

am i the only person here that is really content with my fucking life? yes, yes, i hear ya though that you guys have bad days...but most of you are taking shit to the point of suicide almost. shit will get better. and when shit gets better, shit will take you right back. it's an ongoing cycle that you get thrown in no matter what. sure, i've got my bad days, but i roll with the punches and deal with it. hopefully, i get out of it, and i usually do. i'm sorry to hear that you've got major problems, but hey, it's life.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder:

willy, your calling fr8 raper stupid, but can you not see that nothing you say at this point in going to change his mind? and nothing he says is going to change your mind.

fuck i dont care..he comes off on me like im a bible captain christian to the rescue..

i gave him info on how to change but I guess the word bible offends so much people..

I know the truth is an offence and all but all frate can argue about with me is church!

i can call him a little bitch and he wont get as offended as for me to say..

"yo try reading a bible it might help."

and he is stupid..i come off on point and all he can do is" church boy!bible reader!sheep!"..

that is what i call ignorance..its not about anger between me and frate...he picked a debate and my point is read,not search for words that cause an electric impulse in his brain...its like tellin a dog to sit..does the dog sit because he understands the concept of language?he sits because its a sound he responds to..

frate did not read what i was trying to say.

reading the bible is a trip..read about people from way back then to find out that nothing has changed!we go through the same bullshit as they did..

if not the bible read some book on how to deal with life from the DALI LAMA..

MY POINT IS... to open your mind and dont be such a close minded fool..

if your too lazy to read just listen to the grouch..he knows how its like to feel fucked..

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-12-2001).]

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

you're a turd.

(not you frate, i'm staying out of your way.....you almost cracked your moms?!!!!)

[This message has been edited by brown twinkie (edited 06-13-2001).]

well i tried to kill my whole family!don't i get any credit for that?oh no..nevermind..i found a way to COPE!!!!!!sometimes that is,,

word. every day i wake up to fucking see myself. my luck is shit, just saturday nmight i got caught by the cops with a 1.73 breathalizer result. second time i've been in trouble with cops in 2001. i can never paint anymore, because i spend my money on drugs. weed is my savior.. its almost like a different life going on simultaneosly. i guess i'm addicted, but hell, it kills a fraction of the pain. trust me, i've been to the point of suicide a few times, and when i do it, every one of you will hear of it in the papers. i'm gonna fucking make history. in about 10 years, after i give myself a chance to kill this hole in my life, if i find no reason to go on it'll make papers. you have my word.

------------------

I AM SO SMART! S-M-R-T!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived