chocolate loving

Gnes 37

I know theres another race topic, and i was reading over some of their opinions and everyone is entitled to theirs. i have no problems with any race i have a few real good black friends. There is this black girl shes no tyra banks but shes not ugly either. shes a cool girl and all. she took a real high interest in me and wanted to go out with me. Me im 50% asian and caucasian but im more white than asian not by choice but the way i am. but for some reason i do not see myself going out with her. does this consider me racist? Id like to hear some opinions on this matter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Gnes 37:

I know theres another race topic, and i was reading over some of their opinions and everyone is entitled to theirs. i have no problems with any race i have a few real good black friends. There is this black girl shes no tyra banks but shes not ugly either. shes a cool girl and all. she took a real high interest in me and wanted to go out with me. Me im 50% asian and caucasian but im more white than asian not by choice but the way i am. but for some reason i do not see myself going out with her. does this consider me racist? Id like to hear some opinions on this matter

why would you be a racist ? because you don't want to date someone who likes you ? i don't think so...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower

can u see yourslef with other black girls?

if none are working try these:

lil kim

haly berry(sp?)

foxy browm

just about any girl from a rap video

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

im a mixed plate from hawaii..pacific islander mixed with almost every breed...

i would like to bone a black chic..they just look fun and full..just to look at some fine chocolate love with a full ass and tits and lips...(not too big though)

personally i give them this look like"hey look at me..im not mexican im not white..what am i?you wanna go to bed with me and find out what a mut of the world is like?" but then again i do that to all chicks..

you know how they booty dance and bounce that ass.."squat on this dick biatch and bounce wit it."

dude I think you should see if she wants to bone....tell her some shit like you're trying to stay away from relationships but you wouldnt mind tappin that shit..

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-13-2001).]

...OK b4 this gets outta kontrol...only U can answer that one man...if she gave you the kinda smyle that drops you on your head and makes you thank a higher power for the creation of woman, would you date her?...if you lost sleep at nite cause you were thinkin about her, would you date her...if you walked around in this life and saw shit and thought about her and how she would dig on it, would you date her...if she talked for hours and you can hang on every word, and wanted to know all her thoughts on everything, would you date her...if when she kissed you you just melted into space, would you date her...if she showed you here true 'color' and it made you go blind would you date her....thats all man, if she does any or all of those things and your hung up on color of skin, then your issue is bigger then racism....then were talking about the inabilty to love somone for who they are...its ok to be a little aprehensive or wonder what people will say...youre a prodcut of society and those are hangups that come with this fukin place...just overcome them, dont be ashamed or think youre racist...i dated a black gurl for a little, im white, and it was a little wierd at first...yeah for BOTH of us...talk to her about it, she mite even feel the saem fears...actually i was more uncomfortable that she was taller then me (insecurities abound!)...but ya know that shit, it all fades away...and if anyone gives you shit about it, do yourself a favor, and dont talk to em'...they are only gonna pollute ya spirit...so just do what you know....

...rOe...

(WARNING: This post is only an opinion. It in no way is to be taken as fact. Nor is it to be presumed that the author is an expert on women and relationships. He is fuck up too, just one thats tryin not to be anymore.)

Originally posted by mental invalid:

...if she gave you the kinda smyle that drops you on your head and makes you thank a higher power for the creation of woman, would you date her?...if you lost sleep at nite cause you were thinkin about her, would you date her...if you walked around in this life and saw shit and thought about her and how she would dig on it, would you date her...if she talked for hours and you can hang on every word, and wanted to know all her thoughts on everything, would you date her...if when she kissed you you just melted into space, would you date her......

B]

wow i wish someone would say all that good stuff to me.....

------------------

high plains drifter

• 2 years later...

rac·ism __

n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

is this why you won't date her?

is it solely the color of her skin?

or maybe it's cuz you just aren't into her

or you know enough to know it wouldn't work

or you don't have the energy to deal with interracial relationship drama

i think it's understandable to not get into a situation because you are concerned of the reactions of others..(cowardly, yes, but not racist)

Archived