• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

What's goin on over here....

you cant fool us!

Hello Kitty Deluxe Massager

A deluxe brand-new Hello Kitty shoulder massager (which can be used for other purposes if you so wish it), this is a very large sized massager that unfolds into an "L" shape, allowing you to give yourself a vigorous massage along the back, shoulder and neck. It feels great! The massage is delivered through strong vibrating motors in Kitty's head, which is extra large and bulbous. Takes three size "C" batteries, not included. An actual authentic Sanrio licensed product, and only available in Japan! A great sequel to the famous Hello Kitty vibrator!

eba00255390f00000021.jpg

Hello Kitty massager

Long-rumored and written off by many as an urban legend, J-List is happy to report that we've obtained stock of the infamous Hello Kitty vibe shoulder massagers. A really cool battery-operated vibrating stick that's made for massaging the neck and shoulder, this licensed Sanrio product (intended for sale in Japan only) comes in an attractive display box so you can display it as an "object of bizarre Japanese pop culture" if you don't want to use it for any other purpose. The top of the unit features a very cute, bulbous Hello Kitty, holding her teddy bear. A very fun item from Japan. Comes with battery. Goes great with loose socks!

eba00255390f00000022.jpg

Love Pillow -- Hitomi Hayasaka

Hitomi Hayasaka is a beautiful and pure AV idol from Japan, and now you can spend some quality time with her with this new inflatable "love pillow" (Dutch Wife), featuring the lovely girl. A full-size recreation of the actress in every way, this love pillow is a full 140 cm when inflated completely, made of durable thick soft plastic. Dual-sided, with beautiful images of the actress on both the front and the back, she is fully functional, with the expected holes both in the front and the back. Also included is a latex unit similar to the "Lovely Hole" that you can insert into the pillow (comes with lotion). Great for fans of this lovely girl, and for all who love wacky stuff from Japan!

eba00255390f00000023.jpg

you sick girl, devilush.

heeeeeeeeey

heyeeyyyyyy

i said hey!

what's going on?????

Hahah!!! I saw those in one of my graff mags Devilush.... me and my friends agreed that every girl wants/needs a hello kitty "massager...." hehehe

Originally posted by Devilush

heck i would want one! it's kinda cute to have.

Well your in luck it just so happens.........

Originally posted by Adam Carolla

Well your in luck it just so happens.........

........that you own a bunch of them and willing to give one away to precious devilush?

:)

Guest ilikeskulls.

has anyone seen the hello kitty record player?

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

seen it? i own it.

you should give me it.i need a new record player to begin with.

hey Devilush, I've had those Pocky things before. My dad's wife is Filipino, and she always get's all this crazy candy from her relatives. Yep.... good stuff.

japanese trading cards...

heyyyyylllll yea dirty. i rememeber when i was really young, i would suck all the chocolate off of those things and then eat the bread part. my mom used to buy me this all the time.

now if i ever get the craving for them, i'll just walk my ass to china town.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00255390f00000026.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00255390f00000027.jpg'>

Guest platapie

and this is the kind of thread that stays bumped insted of dpc and no threads? man i just bumped it too. dam me.:(

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this