What's goin on over here....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you cant fool us!

Hello Kitty Deluxe Massager

A deluxe brand-new Hello Kitty shoulder massager (which can be used for other purposes if you so wish it), this is a very large sized massager that unfolds into an "L" shape, allowing you to give yourself a vigorous massage along the back, shoulder and neck. It feels great! The massage is delivered through strong vibrating motors in Kitty's head, which is extra large and bulbous. Takes three size "C" batteries, not included. An actual authentic Sanrio licensed product, and only available in Japan! A great sequel to the famous Hello Kitty vibrator!

eba00255390f00000021.jpg

Hello Kitty massager

Long-rumored and written off by many as an urban legend, J-List is happy to report that we've obtained stock of the infamous Hello Kitty vibe shoulder massagers. A really cool battery-operated vibrating stick that's made for massaging the neck and shoulder, this licensed Sanrio product (intended for sale in Japan only) comes in an attractive display box so you can display it as an "object of bizarre Japanese pop culture" if you don't want to use it for any other purpose. The top of the unit features a very cute, bulbous Hello Kitty, holding her teddy bear. A very fun item from Japan. Comes with battery. Goes great with loose socks!

eba00255390f00000022.jpg

Love Pillow -- Hitomi Hayasaka

Hitomi Hayasaka is a beautiful and pure AV idol from Japan, and now you can spend some quality time with her with this new inflatable "love pillow" (Dutch Wife), featuring the lovely girl. A full-size recreation of the actress in every way, this love pillow is a full 140 cm when inflated completely, made of durable thick soft plastic. Dual-sided, with beautiful images of the actress on both the front and the back, she is fully functional, with the expected holes both in the front and the back. Also included is a latex unit similar to the "Lovely Hole" that you can insert into the pillow (comes with lotion). Great for fans of this lovely girl, and for all who love wacky stuff from Japan!

eba00255390f00000023.jpg

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

seen it? i own it.

you should give me it.i need a new record player to begin with.

japanese trading cards...

heyyyyylllll yea dirty. i rememeber when i was really young, i would suck all the chocolate off of those things and then eat the bread part. my mom used to buy me this all the time.

now if i ever get the craving for them, i'll just walk my ass to china town.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00255390f00000026.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00255390f00000027.jpg'>

http://hedgehog.highway1.com.au/~mu/3kitty.jpeg'>

Disenchanted with the double-banger, rubbery vibrators the local sex shop has on offer?

Looking for something a little less obvious and easy to carry in your purse for all of those wanting times of the day or night? Marketed in Japan as a "hand massager", this relaxing little gadget is for kids who are just too wrung out with the worries of the world.

"With kitty you can get relief and power... pocket sized so you can feel good anytime, anywhere," its packaging states. Concealed by the pin-up kitten for Japanese brand Hello Kitty, it is removed to reveal a pale pink shiny vibrating dome measuring at 8cms.

Not only discreet, it goes the distance - once turned on it whirs away at a rate so fast it makes sweaty palms numb. But be wary, the Hello Kitty hand massager comes with a warning that states, <span style='color:white'>"If used in a really hot area or if hands are wet its efficiency decreases".</span>

Archived