I'm getting a free trip home to australia!!!!

Abracadabra

yes, that's right. my wife and i are getting a FREE trip to back to melbourne for xmas courtesy of my parents. my dad came into some money somehow, so they are going to fly us out for xmas. i am seriously stoked cos it's a pretty expensive flight and i haven't been home in 2 years. i'll get to see all my family and mates again and go paint in the sunshine (woohoo!!!!) it's gunna be illlllll. anyone else got plans for xmas?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I am flying back from Japan in late December before Xmas so I can spend Xmas with my family......And yes I am going to cut sick with painting due to not being able to find any decent cans here and it is mega hard to paint anywhere without being arrested......But Australia is the shit

xmas day is the best day to do trains. i'll be pissed cos i'll be with family all day and get no chance to paint. never mind. at least i'll be in australia soaking up the sunshine eating a bbq and drinking beer. beats the hell out of freezing my ass off over here in europe

Guest ego trippin

You've picked a good year to come back here for a bit, it's shaping up to be a crazy summer. I cant wait for it, you can already smell it in the air. The past 3 or 4 days have been starting to get warm at nighttime.

And as i'm sure you've seen, dudes are catching a lot of wreck at the moment. I'm sure i'll see some of your stuff floating around with the usual suspects.

i know. i've been chatting with her via email and she's been informing me of your movements. good stuff on getting a job again. sitting on the couch all day is fun and all, but it's even nicer to have the rent paid and food to eat.

SYL rockin the spot like an epileptic in a breakdance contest

<<----SYL-----sexin your lady :) :o whut whut.

hey fist........i just got word that my relatives want you to come visit with me for the holidays back to chicago.

as far as fist2cuffs bday on christmas.....its gonna be a bash.

1. he'll get a private upscale dinner with yours truly.

2. might get a trip to chicago.

3. might get a trip to las vegas.

4. gonna have a bash at a bar with all his friends (i will be passing out flyers; it's going to be that huge). lots of alcohol and lots of drugs.

5. lots of fucking sex and presents from yours truly.

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

the first thing on my agenda is to go to a $2 shop and pick up some black export cans with the chisel tip and get to bombing everything in sight. hopefully i can make a little bit of a mark before i have to head back to europe again

Chiselled nibs. A true bombers favourite accessory.

Originally posted by Devilush

<<----SYL-----sexin your lady :) :o whut whut.

4. gonna have a bash at a bar with all his friends (i will be passing out flyers; it's going to be that huge). lots of alcohol and lots of drugs.

well, get a few bucks from every1 who is coming to the party, then get me a plane ticket so i can come too! :idea:

sounds nice mrabc.how long are you going to be down there for cause me and few lads will most probably be driving over around early january so if your still going to be down there will have to hook up with stan the man and get busy.hit us back with an email.

Archived