chillidog dick

apedrape

have you ever been hittin a girl in the ass and pull out with shit on your dick? i have, but that didnt stop me, cuz i knew that if i told her, she would have wanted to call it quits anyway...... i just told her after, and had a good laugh.

be honest now!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats fuckin gross ive never had that happen to me before although i do go booty huntin every now and then..........did you stick it in her pussy after words to get it of or did you stick it in her mouth???hashahaha

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

Originally posted by apedrape:

well, it was my girl at the time, so i didnt want to get to crazy with it, so i just told her after i shot one in her hair.....i still love her too... im pathetic.

hahahaha

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by nelACKson:

this girl i used to work with sucked a dick right after the guy had stuck it in some other girls ass...thats funny to me...then one time i walked into work and the cook was sucking her boobs...she was a ho.

this makes me think of the crew A2M, i know it stands for Addicted 2 Metal, But i always think Ass 2 Mouth.

• 1 year later...

I fucked some dumb bitch in the ass one time, I pulled out of her butt and flipped her over and started to pull her head closer to my poopie dick, I could tell she could smell her ass on my dick, but I made her do it anyway...... Ha ha ha ha ha! Degrading women is the coolest thing ever.

• 1 month later...
Guest duh-rye-won

i had some poopoo residue on my weewee one time after making love to my x's bottom. i discreetly wiped it off tho.

when she dumped me i was like,

"YOU GOT POO ON MY COCK, YOU CUNT!"

i didnt say that. but i wanted to.

i hope you wiped your dick off on her shirt ...or if you were at her house.....on her pillow......then flip it over.....so she kinda smells it all night...but just assumes its a subconscience thing.....on account of being ashamed for being a filthy ass-whore.....word

Guest cheesecurd

see, that's whats' good about having sex with guys who bottom, they give themselves enema's so you dont have poopy dick and they can lick you clean. lets hear it for ass to mouth. and KY.

any talk of dudes givin themselves enemas is fucked up....unless its onset by weightlifting.............not really an enema but a thorough bowel clensing indeed.......i implore you to view that post......im not partial to man-ass but that one is special.....word

Archived