Servin' Hecz...in ten minutes.

MrMajicMarkker

Guest big PERM
Originally posted by awkward eye

HECS BURNT YOU EVERY TIME...AND DID DORK DRAW THAT ONE FOR YOU OR DID YOU JUST TAKE A BIG BITE???

dude, that doesnt look like dork at all, why would you think it does? beacuse of the fat white in-line. i wish people would stop accusing others of biting all the time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HECS..I DONT LIKE U CAUSE UR A FUCKIN DICK WITH A HUGE EGO...JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE COOL AND DO UR THING

SKER YOU THE ONE THAT GOT ON 12 OZ....AND WITH YOUR FIRST POST STARTED TALKIN SHIT...SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT DUMB FUCK... AND THOSE WHO I TALK TO ON THIS BOARD AND PEOPLE THAT I'VE MET THROUGH THIS SHIT KNOW I AINT A DICK..BUT ONE THING I AM IS ONE THAT DONT BACK OUT FROM NOTHIN...I TRADE AND TALK TO EVERYONE WITH NO BEEF...BUT I DEFEND MY WORK. AND POST IT AT THAT... HAVING SAID THAT I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET THAT IM AN EGOTISTIC FUCK...BUT I ASURE YOU THAT YOU ARE MORE WRONG ABOUT THAT THAN YOU ARE WACK...IF THAT'S POSSIBLE.:loopy:

Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

haha. biter of dork.....now i've heard everything on 12oz.

your stuff does look like dorks and alot like perms.whether you bit it or not,its not original.... while hecs stuff looks differnt everytime..you know you're not that great in the first place,you probably need these kids tellin you your good just cause you aint gettin enough attention at home....your name sucks and so does your attitude,and NO I wont be posting my work...burna?you're really burnin up the books how bout comin outside for a change?you should tell your mother to stop buying you markers and buy you some paint...

Guest Ser3adc

i think that we all agree that both hecz and 3rd degree are dope writers...and if you think hecz is a dick or has a big ego, you don't know him...he's a really chill dude but he's just backing up his work. and for 3rd degree...i like your work alot too, but you hate too much...you were hating on me for no reason and sayin i should quit when i never said anything to you...but this is the internet so I cant tell you whatto say. if you would let you work speak for itself you would get much more respect as a writer and a person. but that's just my two cents. no beef.

everybody do the chicken dance!!! dunna nunna nunna nuh dunna nunna nunna nuh nunna nunna nu nu......*clap clap clap clap*

everyone's been a biter at least once in their life. i use to bite kids in kindergarden....:D . i know i bit all the time tryin to come up with a style of my own. seems kinda self contradictory but thats just the way it is. let the biters bite and let the writers write. laters.

everyone's been a biter at least once in their life. i use to bite kids in kindergarden.... . i know i bit all the time tryin to come up with a style of my own. seems kinda self contradictory but thats just the way it is. let the biters bite and let the writers write. laters.

im hoping this doesn't mean you think im biting you, cuz you would be dead wrong.

your stuff does look like dorks and alot like perms.whether you bit it or not,its not original.... while hecs stuff looks differnt everytime..you know you're not that great in the first place,you probably need these kids tellin you your good just cause you aint gettin enough attention at home....your name sucks and so does your attitude,and NO I wont be posting my work...burna?you're really burnin up the books how bout comin outside for a change?you should tell your mother to stop buying you markers and buy you some paint...

this just made me laugh.....if you didn't catch on, perm and i are homies. fucking idiot.

are we done yet??

^^^^^[ARE YOU POSTIN SOMETHIN' SOON OR ARE WE DONE?? CUZ I WANT TO BE DONE, YOU CAN SAY YOU WON IF YOU WANT TO (BUT WE BOTH KNOW WHO WON ) YOU STARTED IT SO YOU SAY WHEN WE ARE DONE.....SO ARE WE, OR ARE WE STILL GOIN...?????

HECZ.....i hope you know that there is no such thing as a sketch battle. not only did we not battle, but i even gave you props for that last sketch. my sketches were sub-par, ten-fifteen minute pieces of shit, but you put madd work into that last sketch. good job, but i don't have time to sit around drawing intriquite masterpieces all day. but good for you, perhaps some day you will paint something as cool as you can draw.

yeh hopefully one day i can obtain the can control needed to bust the shit that i bust on paper....and whats wrong with paper battlein??? me and this cat menace used to paper battle in school....it was quite the amuzin times...but yeah its not a real battle.....:D

M@N... jUst Like I th0Ught? HeCz wOn Again... wHat U dOnt Understand Is tHat this Cat LiveS, BrEAths & sPiTTs GRAFF... hE Will NeveR sTop!!! I mET hIm iN '97 cL0se tO the tIme he BegAn dOiNg PiecEs... I gOt One Thing to SAY----> I THINK HE'S CRAZY!!!

bReaK dEEz TOYZ oFF HeCz :)

(wE)

HeCz

eMan

nYsE

cUrE

MeN@Ce*

Re: Re: Servin' Hecz...in ten minutes.

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

M@N... jUst Like I th0Ught? HeCz wOn Again... wHat U dOnt Understand Is tHat this Cat LiveS, BrEAths & sPiTTs GRAFF... hE Will NeveR sTop!!! I mET hIm iN '97 cL0se tO the tIme he BegAn dOiNg PiecEs... I gOt One Thing to SAY----> I THINK HE'S CRAZY!!!

bReaK dEEz TOYZ oFF HeCz :)

(wE)

HeCz

eMan

nYsE

cUrE

MeN@Ce*

you're type style is mad fresh kid. hip hop don't stop eh?

Guest tears*uno

if he's so hardcore and crazy

why is he battling online...

with sketches...

against someone who sucks..

hm

nice stuff though

hecz, that is

Guest Sylo207

Hecz still got the upper hand....

Damn u cats got sum mad skill going on here

like Dork *chomp* can u pass the bag over here :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Death....Before....Dishonor

Guest Melburnian

I prefer 3rd degrees burners work a lot more than what hecs is doing. that bitch scetch of 3rd killed the hecs bitch.

i prefer good strong lettering over fills and fancy handstyles.

3rd degree guy took the bitch round to me but them hands are uuuuugly.... put like one hand per piece man, putting all that shit takes away from the piece in a major way.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by JoEx37

^^^ Huh? Hecz had more solid lettering on the "Bitch" one... Better fill and Hecz has the handstyle.

You obviously didnt understand what i meant. Therefore you are an idiot.

Archived