Servin' Hecz...in ten minutes.

MrMajicMarkker

Re: ...sorry y'all....

Originally posted by GOTone

....no beef but.....it ain't a battle unless you hit the bricks.

this don't mean I don't like you guys' paper work but......graff is graff.

Take it to the streets like real writers. Post flicks here or in Brick slayers.

but from what i hear hecz dont paint lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CRYrock81

....i dont know either of you...so i shouldnt judge..but i must say.....looking at the work artistically.....i see nothing wrong with either....ive said it before and ill say it again....graffiti is an ego trip....recognize that fact early on and youll rise to another level where it doesnt matter whos better........just cooler......so on one hand youve got thirddegree...nice work man.....but i was suprised that you were puttin down my work when i seen yours.....i imagined you to be like a dondi ....dissin my shit all day.....you aint there yet...neither am i....but someday kid...............youve definately got mad room to grow.....and i mean that as a compliment....some artists hit a stand still and progress no more.....less rules means less restrictions....so dont limit yorself with this egotistical bullshit man.......hecz.....your a dope artist man....one of the very very few cats to rock 3d's i dig....and thats saying something.....i love your readables to......but why get suckered into this ego bullshit......so someone instigated a battle with a thread......i mean really....wut do you have to prove?either of you?nothing.....your good at wut you do....why do you need to be better than someone else when your good in your own eyes.....i hope that in your own eyes you see yourselves as dope....because both of you ARE in mine.....im so sick of this show an prove bullshit...peace

Originally posted by CRYrock81

....i dont know either of you...so i shouldnt judge..but i must say.....looking at the work artistically.....i see nothing wrong with either....ive said it before and ill say it again....graffiti is an ego trip....recognize that fact early on and youll rise to another level where it doesnt matter whos better........just cooler......so on one hand youve got thirddegree...nice work man.....but i was suprised that you were puttin down my work when i seen yours.....i imagined you to be like a dondi ....dissin my shit all day.....you aint there yet...neither am i....but someday kid...............youve definately got mad room to grow.....and i mean that as a compliment....some artists hit a stand still and progress no more.....less rules means less rstrictions....so dont limit yorself with this egotistical bullshit man.......hecz.....your a dope artist man....one of the very very few cats to rock 3d's i dig....and thats saying something.....i love your readables to......but why get suckered into this ego bullshit......so someone instigated a battle with a thread......i mean really....wut do you have to prove?either of you?nothing.....your good at wut you do....why do you need to be better than someone else when your good in your own eyes.....i hope that in your own eyes you see yourselves as dope....because both of you ARE in mine........peace

THIS GUY HIT IT RIGHT ON THE BALL..........FUCK EGOS..IF U GOT GOOD WORK..LET THE WORK SPEEK FOR ITSELF..DONT BE A DICK..DONT SAY SHIT LIKE U CAN BURN WHOEVER..JUST SHOW UR WORK...AND LET IT SPEAK FOR ITSELF..CAUSE HECS..I DONT LIKE U CAUSE UR A FUCKIN DICK WITH A HUGE EGO...JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE COOL AND DO UR THING..U DONT NEED TO BE A DICK TO GET UR WORK NOTICED...POEPLE WILL RESPECT THAT....DONT TRY TO START SHIT WITH SOMONE OVER THE INTERNET SAYING U SUCK OR SOMETHING..JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP..BE COOL....SLOW UR ROLL ABIT.

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by SKER

THIS GUY HIT IT RIGHT ON THE BALL..........FUCK EGOS..IF U GOT GOOD WORK..LET THE WORK SPEEK FOR ITSELF..DONT BE A DICK..DONT SAY SHIT LIKE U CAN BURN WHOEVER..JUST SHOW UR WORK...AND LET IT SPEAK FOR ITSELF..CAUSE HECS..I DONT LIKE U CAUSE UR A FUCKIN DICK WITH A HUGE EGO...JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE COOL AND DO UR THING..U DONT NEED TO BE A DICK TO GET UR WORK NOTICED...POEPLE WILL RESPECT THAT....DONT TRY TO START SHIT WITH SOMONE OVER THE INTERNET SAYING U SUCK OR SOMETHING..JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP..BE COOL....SLOW UR ROLL ABIT.

im glad you agree with me bro......but let me just make it clear that i wasnt calling either writer a dick......peace

Archived