BUSH IS THE NEW HITLER

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by !@#$%

i'm not an advocate of doing nothing..

maybe the government should concentrate on these two huge catastrophes, then tackle weapons inspection of iraq..

rebuilding afghanistan

israel/palestine

if some agreements could be made there, and afghanistan could be helped, then maybe it would be easier to get some international momentum going to oust saddam (which we desperately need)

i don't think saddam should be allowed to just sit in office, but weapons inspection, diplomacy, and international support should at least be considered before a pre-emptive strike..

great point

the US wouldn't have to be so worried about a strike from any middle eastern country if we'd just clean up all our current problems instead creating new ones. I think this is the only logical solution. Striking Saddam wont make us win any popularity contests or make it safer here in the states. Bush just keeps digging a deeper hole for himself. First nobody knows if we've won this "War on Terrorism" yet. And it seems terrorism only exists in Afganistan. Now we're going into this war where there's a big chance that like before Saddam wont be removed and we'll look stupid. Things are really gonna get fucked up if Bush goes through with this war. I just cant wait to see one of those " duck and cover" commercials.

• 5 weeks later...

War is Bad

And the photographs prove it. We are, however, under periodic attack from terrorist forces alleged to be in league with Saddam Hussein. He's no prince. If we smoke him, nobody will miss him.

What I really resent is that we had his sorry ass on the ropes LAST TIME, and George Bush 41 did not finish the job. And I said as much to everybody who would listen back then, to the point where my family and friends started avoiding me.

Wars suck, but they are going to happen. Saddam Hussein is just the latest asshole on the list. Next year, it will be somebody else. There is an endless list of creeps and thugs that need to be smoked. I figure the Marine Corps will be busy well into the 'Teens, killing off people who Give Us Shit.

I frequently read posts on 12 oz. that talk about the "gangsta" lifestyle and attitude. Basically, the world is about Force. And in the modern world, exercising force means murdering your enemies. Good, bad, or indifferent, we are king of the hill, and we have a lot of people who don't like us. Bottom line, they want us dead, except our armed forces can bring Hell On Earth to anybody who fucks with us, any time, any where.

Some people respect that, some people don't. Bottom line, the United States runs it. Don't believe? Just start some shit and find out.

You anti-war Berkeley-type fucks need to move your ass out of the US and into Yemen or something.

Let's see, we have a country led by a militant leader who has spent the last few decades learning about weapons of mass destruction, who also publically thanked god for the September 11th attacks. They are a country whose leaders and armies have persistently threatened and harmed countries that the US has policies to protect. A country who's government has close ties to groups involved with international terrorism. A country that is basically a threat to our national security. A country that is thought to secretly have weapons of mass destruction.

And you people don't want to do anything about it? You realize that if we don't take action that there is a greater chance that some of OUR kids will die? Yes.

So if you'd rather have American men, women and children die than some third world type dirty fucks who will probably die of malnutrition anyway, than you are seriously fucked in your head.

Originally posted by BizOne

Let's see, we have a country led by a militant leader who has spent the last few decades learning about weapons of mass destruction, who also publically thanked god for the September 11th attacks.

So... "We" have that?

They are a country whose leaders and armies have persistently threatened and harmed countries that the US has policies to protect. A country who's government has close ties to groups involved with international terrorism. A country that is basically a threat to our national security. A country that is thought to secretly have weapons of mass destruction.

I thought you said "We" HAD them?

And you people don't want to do anything about it? You realize that if we don't take action that there is a greater chance that some of OUR kids will die? Yes.

You don't have kids...

So if you'd rather have American men, women and children die than some third world type dirty fucks who will probably die of malnutrition anyway, than you are seriously fucked in your head.

And, finally, you resort to hyperbole... what a weak argument, you're STILL a kook

Originally posted by BizOne

You anti-war Berkeley-type fucks need to move your ass out of the US and into Yemen or something.

Let's see, we have a country led by a militant leader who has spent the last few decades learning about weapons of mass destruction, who also publically thanked god for the September 11th attacks. They are a country whose leaders and armies have persistently threatened and harmed countries that the US has policies to protect. A country who's government has close ties to groups involved with international terrorism. A country that is basically a threat to our national security. A country that is thought to secretly have weapons of mass destruction.

i hope you starve to death

do you think if you were starving to death you would have the same opinion ?

Nice way to avoid the points I made.

Either America attacks Iraqi forces or risks getting attacked by them. Being that I'm in America, along with all of my family and friends, I am totally against any attacks in the country I'm living in.

ARCEL, do you find it ironic that you are against a war in Iraq, yet you hope a fellow American starves to death?

SMART, you're STILL a dick. And a fucking toy.

Archived