BUSH IS THE NEW HITLER

Secret

Guest --zeSto--

I'm glad you caught that effyou.

Famous as the emperor who "fiddled while Rome burned", Nero is one of the more interesting characters to wear the imperial purple. The first five years of his reign were considered the "Golden Time" of Imperial Rome. However, he was more passionate about the arts and chariot racing* than he was about governing the Empire, which soon made him extremely unpopular with the army and the Senate**. Emotionally and psychologically unstable, having a flare for the dramatic, and possessing nearly unlimited resources*** made Nero a truly shocking figure at points during his reign. On the good side, he was responsible for one of the greatest flourishing of the arts in the history of Rome. In the end, several rebellions and mutinees brought about his death through suicide. He was the last of the Julio-Claudian emperors.

*warmongering

**the people of the USA

***Oil Money

The start of the downfall of Rome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PAYROLL

HAHAHA! You said "graffiti writers." Might as well call us all "taggers.":rolleyes:

Damn straight. That's exactly what I am... a graffiti writer unlike your toy ass that just talks about it on 12oz. Don't underestimate me as a writer because my "lingo" doesn't match with yours. Ooooh Secret said "graffiti writers" Jesus.... go cry me a fucking river and go fuck yourself.

Secret FDS STYLE CREW NATIONWIDE better recognize, bitch.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by Secret

Damn straight. That's exactly what I am... a graffiti writer unlike your toy ass that just talks about it on 12oz. Don't underestimate me as a writer because my "lingo" doesn't match with yours. Ooooh Secret said "graffiti writers" Jesus.... go cry me a fucking river and go fuck yourself.

Secret FDS STYLE CREW NATIONWIDE better recognize, bitch.

lets get all bent out of shape, okay? boy do i feel stupid....shit.

flex those internet muscles, tough guy. im shakin...

and fds is a brand of "feminine" deodorant...represent away:)

Originally posted by PAYROLL

lets get all bent out of shape, okay? boy do i feel stupid....shit.

flex those internet muscles, tough guy. im shakin...

and fds is a brand of "feminine" deodorant...represent away:)

ohmilord this is funny...

first he calls secret tough guy

then he thinks he's dissing her by mentioning feminine deodorant

the net gets funnier every day

Originally posted by effyoo

Nero? The Roman Emperor who sat and watched while Rome burned? If that was Nero then yes, yes I do.

Good comparison, zesto. That seems to be more accurate than comparing him to Hitler, and more pathetic in a way, don't you think?

good call.. i just came in here to respond that while bush is a real warhawk sonofabitch... comparing him to hitler is kind of wrong and really trivializes the holocaust.

Re: Re: IT'S THE OIL, STUPID

Originally posted by Secret

I never saw things in that perspective. Could be true, but what's frustrating is that nobody really knows for a FACT whether Saddam Hussein is keeping "weapons of mass destruction" under his wings or not. Your quote could a lot make sense... seems like most of United States history is based on greed anyways.

Secret, that's ALL it's about. That's all it's been about since Reagan started getting his hands dirty over there. The Bush's are an OIL family, they have millions of dollars as a result of the oil industry. And now Bush wants to spend Billions of taxpayer dollars so that he and the rest of them can line their pockets even more!

It's all going to blow up in our faces. We the people will suffer as a result of being blind and ignorant to these peoples' alterior motives. Hopefully, at least, it will cost him the election in 2004... that's the most I can hope for right now without driving myself insane with anger. It's one thing that Bush and his cabinet are evil bastards - that's expected given these guys' history in office, and how much money they make every term. What's worse to me is the way the rest of the congress and senate are bending over and taking it in the ass. Fuck the Republicans, and now, fuck the Democrats for being the sniveling, spineless fruitcakes that they have become! Did you know there are only about 26 total housemembers who opposed this new legislation - that gives Bush the right to violate UN laws? 26! - out of how many?

And the media is SO in on it - don't think they're not controlled by the republicans. This is how manipulative they are: They put a 9 year old boy on the 10 o'clock news, at a anti-war demonstration in SF, this 9 year old little shithead says, to the entire nation: "we should just kill all of them". Aaaww how cute! Kids are so smart these days!

At least when I was 9 we were all singing John Lennon's "Give Peace A Chance"....

Bushes speech is on right now...i don't have anything to say, this pisses me off. This guy sounds just some someone who's trying to brainwash people into believing that war with Iraq is the only way to go...for the past 25 minutes all this guys is talking about is things bad about Iraq and so on. Fuck this guy...i can't wait for the day when he gets out of office. nothing good has come from this man...

Guest willy.wonka

i liked how he tried to connect bin laden and his crew with saddam and his mafia...from my understanding bin laden hates saddam.and if we go to war with iraq just because they "might" have nukeular capability, we might as well go to war with north korea and the many other "acceses of evil."

GW PUBES seemed to be makin stuff up as he went along.his speech should have been, "we're going to war with whether you like it or not."

AMERICA is supposed to be the worlds rollmodel, well heres a tip to the other countries..go invade any country you want at any time..take what you want and kill anybody who gets in your way.

I Love George Carlin!!

George Carlin on Bush War

by GEORGE CARLIN

Rockets and Penises in the Persian Gulf

History Lesson I'd like to talk a little about that

'war' we had in the Persian Gulf. Remember that? The big war in the Persian Gulf? Lemme tell you what was goin' on.

Naturally, you can forget all that entertaining

fiction about having to defend the model democracy those lucky

Kuwaitis get to live under. And for the moment you can also put aside the very real, periodic need Americans have for testing their new weapons on human flesh. And also, just for the fun of it, let's ignore George Bush Sr.'s obligation to protect the oil interests of his family and friends. There was another, much more

important, consideration at work. Here's what really happened.

Dropping a Load for Uncle Sam.

The simple fact is that America was long overdue to

drop high explosives on helpless civilians; people who have no

argument with us whatsoever. After all, it had been awhile, and the hunger gnaws. Remember that's our specialty: picking on countries that have marginally effective air forces...

A Disobedient American

Now you folks might've noticed, I don't feel about

that Gulf War the way we were instructed to feel about it by the

United States government. My mind doesn't work that way. You see, I've got this real moron thing I do, it's called 'Thinking.' And I guess I'm not a very good American, because I like to form my own opinions; I don't just roll over when I'm told. Most Americans roll over on command. Not me; I observe some preliminary rules.

Believe You Me

My first rule: I never believe what any authority says. None of them: Government, police, clergy, the corporate criminals. None of them. And neither do I believe anything I'm told by the media, who, in the case of the Gulf War, functioned as little

more than unpaid employees of the Defense Department, and who, most of the time, operate as an unofficial public relations agency for the government and industry. I don't believe any of them. And I have to tell you, folks, I don't really believe very much in my country either. I don't get all choked up about yellow ribbons and American flags. I see them as symbols, and I leave them to the symbol-minded.

Show us your Dick

I also look at war itself a little differently from most. I see it largely as an exercise in dick-waving. That's really all it is: a lot of men standing around in a field waving their dicks at one another.

Men, insecure about the size of their penises, choose to kill one

another.

That's also what all that moron athlete bullshit is

all about, and what that macho, male posturing and strutting around in bars and locker rooms represents. It's called 'dick fear.' Men are terrified that their dicks are inadequate, and so they have to 'compete' in order to feel better about themselves.

And since war is the ultimate competition, essentially men are killing one another in order to improve their genital self-esteem.

You needn't be a historian or a political scientist to see the Bigger

Dick Foreign Policy Theory at work. It goes like this: 'What? They have bigger dicks? Bomb them!' And of course, the bombs, the

rockets, and the bullets are all shaped like penises. Phallic

weapons. There's an unconscious need to project the national penis into the affairs of others. It's called 'fucking with people'

Show us your Bush

So as far as I'm concerned, that whole thing in the

Persian Gulf was nothing more than one big dick-waving cockfight.

In this particular case, Saddam Hussein questioned the size of George Bush's dick. And George Bush had been called a wimp for so long, he apparently felt the need to act out his manhood fantasies by sending America's white children to kill other people's brown children.

Clearly the worst kind of wimp.

Even his name, 'Bush', as slang, is related to the

genitals without being the genitals.

A bush is sort of a passive, secondary sex characteristic. It's even used as a slang term for women: 'Hey, pal, how's the bush in this area?'

I can't help thinking, if this president's name had

been George Boner...well, he might have felt a little better about

himself, and he wouldn't have had to kill all those children. Too bad he couldn't locate his manhood.

Premature Extraction

Actually, when you think about it, this country has

had a manhood problem for some time. You can tell the language we use; language always gives us away. What did we do wrong in Vietnam? We 'pulled out'! Not a very manly thing to do. No. When

you're fucking people, you're supposed to stay with it and fuck them good; fuck them to death; hang in there and keep fucking them until they're all fucking dead.

But in Vietnam what happened was by accident we left a few women and children alive, and we haven't felt good about ourselves since.

That's why, in the Persian Gulf, George Bush had to

say, 'This will not be another Vietnam.' He actually said, 'this time

we're going all the way.'

Imagine. An American president using the sexual slang of a

thirteen-year-old to describe his foreign policy.

And, of course, when it got right down to it, he

didn't 'go all the way.' Faced with going into Baghdad he punked out.

No balls. Just Bush.

Instead, he applied sanctions, so he'd be sure that an extra half a

million brown children would die. And so his oil buddies could continue to fill their pockets.

If you want to know what happened in the Persian Gulf, just remember the first names of the two men

who ran that war: Dick Cheney and Colin Powell.

Dick and Colon.

Someone got fucked in the ass.

And those brown people better make sure they keep

their pants on, because Dick and Colin have come back for an encore.

Thank you guys for posting those pictures of arab victims, although it got me sick to my stomach I feel that that's the shit people should be seeing on TV. I mean we all know the media is now dictated what to put on by the govt and their the far right. I really hope this country is waking up to the bullshit. Even if saddam has weapons, dont we have enough to blow anything he fires into outer space, I mean that was the basis for a lot of the propaganda the prvious half dozen presidents used to keep funding the military. I just hope some of you are making an effort to somehow dissent from this bullshit and spread the word, I know I am(and even moreso after seeing thos pictures)

Re: Re: Re: IT'S THE OIL, STUPID

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

And the media is SO in on it - don't think they're not controlled by the republicans. This is how manipulative they are: They put a 9 year old boy on the 10 o'clock news, at a anti-war demonstration in SF, this 9 year old little shithead says, to the entire nation: "we should just kill all of them". Aaaww how cute! Kids are so smart these days!

Republican controlled media? yeah right. You think you're the only one coming to these conclusions based on what you see in the media? It's deliberate, and Democrats are smarter and more subtly manipulative than you think.

Just food for thought.

no one political party is more manipulative than any other..

at this point, neither republicans nor democrats seem to hold the popular opinion of the country, or control of the media

they are both serving their own interests, namely, in big business..drug companies, oil companies, etc..

right now, i don't think either party could give a fuck about this war..

each party wants control of congress..they are wrapped up in worrying about who is going to win the november elections, and the war bullshit is just part of that..

the war is propelled solely by george bush..he came up with this brilliant plan when he saw his popularity waning, elections on the horizon, and a failed 'war on terrorism'

his party doesn't want to contradict their leader by disagreeing, and the democrats don't want to negate his desires because they are worried about being reelected

its all just forms of the same evil..

no one has even mentioned the fact that afghanistan is still in shambles following our war on the taliban..

no one has noticed tjhat we could not even replace a government in a country that wanted out help, much less on elike iraq..whose people douibtfully want the u.s. to roll through and destroy their homeland to preotect our special interests..

the media, republicans, democrats, blame whoever the fuck you want...dubya is leading us into yet another foriegn policy debacle and no one with any power is doing anything to stop it..

if we go through wiht this bullshit war, i wonder how many militants, suicide bombers and anti-american militant groups will be spawned solely because of this next round of stupidity..

"if we go through wiht this bullshit war, i wonder how many militants, suicide bombers and anti-american militant groups will be spawned solely because of this next round of stupidity.."

Well I don't see what we could do to avoid all that aside from completely leaving the middle east and pulling all support for Israel. Let's not forget that it was towards the end of Clinton's eight year term that the 9-11 attacks were being planned. I've never supported Bush, but I also think it's stupid to blame this whole fucked up mess on him.

okay, that's true..i'm not rying to blame it all on him

just u.s. foreign policy..

once again people..

www.killinghope.com

a history of the u.s. military that they didn't teach you in school

open your eyes with this information

..including when the u.s. looked to saddam for help against iran and supplied him with the seeds of the weapons we are trying to rid him of today

and the creation of an anti-american osama bin laden..we trained that dude too

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart

"if we go through wiht this bullshit war, i wonder how many militants, suicide bombers and anti-american militant groups will be spawned solely because of this next round of stupidity.."

Well I don't see what we could do to avoid all that aside from completely leaving the middle east and pulling all support for Israel. Let's not forget that it was towards the end of Clinton's eight year term that the 9-11 attacks were being planned. I've never supported Bush, but I also think it's stupid to blame this whole fucked up mess on him.

the point is, going to war in iraq and killing countless civilians will, in the end, do more harm to the current state of affairs in the world, than good.

i'm not an advocate of doing nothing..

maybe the government should concentrate on these two huge catastrophes, then tackle weapons inspection of iraq..

rebuilding afghanistan

israel/palestine

clinton sort of made a little headway in the israel/palestine thing, but bush is like a bull in a china shop where that is concerned..

after he broadly declared that arafat should be ousted, he backtracked after realizing he was doing mothing but making arafat a martyr..once the u.s. didn't like him, he became that much more powerful....if some agreements could be made there, and afghanistan could be helped, then maybe it would be easier to get some international momentum going to oust saddam (which we desperately need)

i don't think saddam should be allowed to just sit in office, but weapons inspection, diplomacy, and international support should at least be considered before a pre-emptive strike..

of all the bullshit swirling since the war on terror began, the only thing that has made alarm bells go off in my head is the pre-emptive strike policy..

once the u.s. goes there, who is to say any other country with self-preservation inmind cannot follow the same philosophy??

this is a pandora's box..

and just a thought..

what if we attack saddam without internaional support, and then he strikes out at israel (which he did in the gulf war)

only this time, israel doesn't sit back and allow itself to be bombed..they use u.s. supplied missiles to strike iraq.(which they have said is likely)...then palestine and israel get into it

if another war breaks out in that region, who is to say it won't get out of control and start to envelop that whole part of the world..if israel decides to strike back, iot is likely that the entire region would descend into conflict..

india and pakistan have nuclear arms now as well..they are obviously willing to use them..there is far too much instability there to start yet another war...

i've heard a few political analysts suggest that it could spiral out of control..

world war III, anyone?

Guest --zeSto--

you've got an interesting point there !@#$%

I think that any conflict involving America has the potential to

become a 'World War'. This isn't like Britan and the Falklands.

This isn't even like The USA and Korea. This is striking a match while standing at the gas station.

I honestly dont think that Saddam would do anything unless attacked.

He's not going to just lop some rusty Scuds over at the States. He must

know that if he does that, his entire country will get wiped of the map.

However, if the USA moves into Iraq and into Bagdad, he'll feel that he

was left no alternative. He'll start destroying anything that will keep the

US forces busy (like setting oil well fires).

You dont push a man like that.

Archived