BUSH IS THE NEW HITLER

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Look here you little bitch, why don't you hop up here on daddy's dick. I didn't read that shit, you're a dumbass, you don't convince someone of your opinion or argument by saying offensive stuff. You did, however, convince me that you're a stupid fucker. :mumble: stupid fucker...

One word: HYPOCRITE.

...it's just not so great when we have someone who is "stupid" in the position of being prez.

If I were you, I'd keep my trap shut about people and their so-called stupidity because...

Originally posted by Dirty_HabiT

Soooo, what I'm really saying is.... I don't want to get blown up, and I don't want anyone innocent to die. Including SAUDI ARABIANS.

...the supposed war in question is with IRAQ, you dipshit!!!

Originally posted by Secret

AREANKAY, I never said graffiti is going to stop the war... I'm just trying to make people aware of it. Maybe this hasn't happened to you, but I've caught plenty of attention through graffiti, whether it's graffiti writers or not.

i kinda understand what you're saying but anti-war "Graffitti" is veiwed by most of the public as nothing else but "graffitti". If you're trying to get at a broad audience the fact that you're using graffitti to promote your message isn't gonna do you much help.

Guest PAYROLL

I never said graffiti is going to stop the war... I'm just trying to make people aware of it.

I hate to break your stride, but everyone's already aware.

graffiti writers

HAHAHA! You said "graffiti writers." Might as well call us all "taggers.":rolleyes:

If enough people call congress we can stop the war.

no. no we cant. i'm pretty sure that bush will just do it anyhow, since he's hitler and all.

they said he could come in for his arms inspections and hes like "eh, nah.......fuck you anways."

then again, im no politicamal expert....writing "fuck bush" next to my shit just feels so rebellious though.

Guest KING BLING

And yes, we may have weapons, and we may be "terrorists".... but we do have alot to protect. We also have alot to offer. What other country has freedom in the way that we do? I know there are other's but, why is it that people want to move their families here? This place is a glamorous place to live.... it's just not so great when we have someone who is "stupid" in the position of being prez.

Soooo, what I'm really saying is.... I don't want to get blown up, and I don't want anyone innocent to die. Including Saudi Arabians.

We have nothing more or less to protect that any other 1st world country - of which there are about 26 I beleive. Secondly the only thing that you seem to really be refering to is freedom of speech and money - both things that we have discouraged in countries across the globe in our efforts to protect resources and a "free" market.

Secondly, this "glamourous place" has not seen imigration from anyone who is not poor, starving and living under the foot of corrupted governemetnts (like Mexico). So I suppose we have that to be greatful for, but truthfully that shit exists as a by-product of what we are anyways. Also I can appreciate it but I'm not going to get patriotic because I have a few more rights. Thats like thanking a bully for not punching you as many times as the other bully did.

Something to look for while we are fighting this war:

foreign investment - its all going to Europe. Our financial situation mimics the Japanese recession which began 12 years ago. First a stock market bubble, than a minor recession where people begin shying away from the market and begin investing in real estate, which inflates the price of real estate. Foreign investments stop, which is really one of the only hopes for an economy aside from government projects. Workers are laid off - something never before done in Japan. After this happens, the stock market is gone, people don't have money to buy property and the price paid for it forces one to sell high or hold. Cash stops exchanging hands and poof a full blown hopeless recession.

Lastly, the last time, and one of the few times that simply cutting taxes worked towards fixing an economy was when Kennedy was president.

Bush is a hack

Ok, I'm glad my post is being analyzed by someone. I didn't mean saudi arabians, but you fixed that for me.... thanks for adding the dipshit in there... Saudi Arabians did, however, get blown up in the last war over there, ie. playgrounds bombed, etc.... Good lookin out though..... you knew what I meant, now get back to whittlin.

Guest willy.wonka
Guest willy.wonka
Guest willy.wonka
Guest willy.wonka
Guest willy.wonka

Ariel Sharon has been doing this all his life..the first commander against "terror"

"for somebody who has been killing all his life..i think it would be dangerous to put that type of person in power"

-my younger brother

george wants sadam's oil. period. sadam has shitty weapons. big deal. his weapons are out of date. even if he has nukes, so does the usa, so if bush wants to start a war over having nukes, that means the rest of the world should be waging war on the usa and russia (in bush's thinking). bush is a fuckwit war mongering terrorist who needs to be assassinated asap.

random words from a random guy

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: God help us!

The "bullet" (it was actually shrapnel) entry holes don't match up... but whatever the truth is, it's still fucking sad.

It's amazing how this world can carry so much beauty and so much ugliness all at once. Beer,

El Mamerro

a German member of congress or whatever they have there got in trouble recently for making remarks that compared Bush to Hitler. She said that bush was war mongering to take notice away from the troubles that are happening at home, like how Hitler did with Poland, etc

Guest --zeSto--

US President George W Bush will try to keep up public support for his tough stand against Iraq in a televised speech on Monday night.

Mr Bush will address the nation at 2001 local time (0001 GMT Tuesday morning) from Cincinnati, Ohio, in the heartland of the United States, where he is expected to lay out his case against Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.

everyone pay attention and try not to smash your TV.

Guest BROWNer

i've heard alot of regular, everyday people make the hitler comparison.

i'm willing to bet money that the

freedom of information act is next on the chopping block.

the thing that's pathetic is he had an opportunity to shape

american world leadership for the positive..this is a guy that said

he wanted america to take on a humbler role in the world

during his campaign...this is also a guy that throws around

criticisms about his political opponents being compromised by

'special interests'..

the word is out.

Archived