2 names.....

BluntedMonky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everyone should strive for a name NO ONE has ANYWHERE. it can be done. dont let letters influence you. get a name that you may even hate the letters but at least no one else paints it. hell maybe no one even knows what it means...... but thats what you need. something everyone sees and goes "thats original" and they remember it.

switching names is my specialty

i got about 10 active names

no lie

I go out and hit 3 spots and a train in one night, each with a different name, I dont know, its no rules , just do whatever the fuck you wanna do, write what you want to, the bad part is you get used to one name and how to pull it off quick and with style, then you cant remember how to pull off the other name you got, sometimes it happens, its fun, you can rag someone with one name cause he ragged your other name

dirty fun

Yeah write whatever the fuck you wanna write. But I'd lay off an established writer's name. If you haven't heard of them, or thier skill blows it's up for grabbs. A lotta people tell me spek, or speck are too close and I should drop but I've never heard fo seen their work and I've gone too long to drop it now based just on word of mouth

Originally posted by most_blunted

man i dont usually go around askin people "are u that guy"......i dont even know were 2 start......but yea i changed teh name cuz i did a lil research and found out he had tht name 4 a while.....but mayb he changed it.....

still man, you know people, who know people, that know people that know who he is.

you know how it goes.

you wannt know some funy shit? this cat had the same name as some dood who sported his same name.

so he went to a wall, and made a bomb, and at the bottom of it, he wrote:

"____, if ya still write on this name, tag next to it." (loose spanish translation)

2 weeks later, it was tagged by the supposed fake.

So word spread that thye were gonna battle for it, and the one that made the bomb with the challenge, "won".

some time later, i dont know exactly when, my boy startted banging this chick from our college, and she was dating the "fake" at the time. guess who the fake was?

they were the same guy. the fag had made up some shit, so he could brag about winning a battle, and keeping the name.

that must the all time low in writing history.

well, just by asking wether you should change you expose your position... sounds like he either represents more, harder, or better, OR for longer... if you think you might should change your name, change your name, be a man, step up and do what's needed.

He certainly didn't put a bunch of time in just to give up his name to some freshie...

Archived