2 names.....

BluntedMonky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by most_blunted

if u get a name and after a while u find out tht there alerdy is a writer using tht name in ur area....should you change it or not

if a writer has ur name in ur area but u didnt know about it, do u change it?

so which question am i answering?

depends on how long you/theyve been writing it and how much work you/they have put in. if its about even, battle for it....... you can figure it out.

how m i supusst to battle for it im in israel and the other virus is in i dont know where!!!!! besides that why the hell should i?

Originally posted by virus

how m i supusst to battle for it im in israel and the other virus is in i dont know where!!!!! besides that why the hell should i?

who cares if someone writes virus in another country? just as long as he/she isn't around your area, it's chill.

Guest PAYROLL

hey virus, i see you have a lot of questions about graf how-to's...what do you need help with?

i'll tell you how to piece if you tell me how to make a true israeli molotov cocktail...deal?

im not quite sure but this is how it gose my friend tried it once i dont remember what happend!!!

u need

1.m -16 bult

1.glass cocacola bottele 500ml or somthing like that

1.bottel of gassoline 500ml

1.piece of cotton

u open the bulet and pour the gun pawder in to the glass bottel u add gassoline and u soac the cotton in gassoline and put it in the bottle so half of the cotton piece will stay out u lite it up and throw it as fast as u can it will make a littel boom and a hell load o'fire

Guest PAYROLL

that doesnt sound right; i have a better recipe. anyway, here's a recipe for a bomb of the aerosol variety:

since you're just starting off, stick to only two colors until you learn can control...we'll use black and white in this example

1. draw outline of "virus" in white

2. fill in outline with white, starting at bottom of your outline and working your way upward

3.spray new outline in black (if you add 3d make sure it all goes in the same direction--common sense)

voila!

other tips:

speed is key if you don't want drips. holding the can up-side-down and letting the excess pressure out before painting helps a little. also, don't worry about buying caps just yet...they'll spoil you. stock caps can produce the same effects when used properly and you need to learn the basics before getting all slick with the lines and shit. always put your ideas down on paper, too.

don't try to get all flashy and shit too early. skill takes time and a lot of practice. keep it simple and work your way up. and don't expect too much help from this message board. you'll just end up getting shit-talked to death. however, there are some good threads on here concerning different techniques that may be helpful. you'll get more info by reading than by asking. the best thing to do is try new things on your own; as this helps to develop a style more original than if you let yourself be influenced by magazines, internet, etc. happy bombing. oh, and quit fighting over that fucking west bank...both sides look silly.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by virus

btw what's a waste bank?

you know, the holy land. that piece of real estate over which israel and palastine are fighting.

Originally posted by Tweaker

find out who he is man. that's part of the fun.

man i dont usually go around askin people "are u that guy"......i dont even know were 2 start......but yea i changed teh name cuz i did a lil research and found out he had tht name 4 a while.....but mayb he changed it.....

Archived