the dare

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i dare all you people to make a 5 minute video for the real world of MTV/sex tv

i was watchin some road rules and i would love to be on that one, or even the real world..i wouldnt let them know that i write, i would just walk into the house meeting and when they start talkin shit about me, i would walk off.i would be bonin some girls up in there fo sho.cause the las vegas real world is promoting straight up orgies..its crazy..pleed beleeb that a little tag would be in a area that everybody would see for the entire season..i think i would bring home strippers and cause the biggest scene that mtv viewers would ever witness..i would be more popular that that gay guy that died of aid..i would top PUCK..

so go out there boys and girls..send those tapes in..for the real world or road rules is waiting..road rules=getting up in other areas and orgies

i dare you.

did you know?

that a lot of these people that talk shit, gettin you all pissed off are a bunch of 13-14 yr olds?

my friend called me up and told me about how his little brother and all his little jr high-freshman friends are up here.havin fun.learning of anal and graff.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived