if you want to read a beautiful story click here

idontwantnopigeons

today i attened a the funeral and burial for my good firends dad who died in a plane crash the other day. he was 52. flying those small 4 person planes was something he loved which killed him. my friend is 17 and him and his mom are stonger then me. the service was beautiful. his mother read a letter the father wrote 12 years ago when he was in saudi arabi and it was so sad. they had alot of friends, the line for the viewing last night was 2 hours long and i got their when it started. and their was alot more. anyways it was very beautiful military style burial. i only cried twice which was good. once when i first saw my friend that morning and then at the very end when they were walking away he broke down crying and wouldnt let go of the casket. it was sad, everyone broke down crying for like 10 minutes then. then we all met at his house and had a good time celebrating the life of his father who was a wonderful person. i wanted to talk about this today but everytime i talk about it with friends we start crying so i decided to let you guys know, some of you may appreciate a nice story. i do..better then whining over whos a 13yr. old toy and whos not. thank you. goodnight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

I'm sorry to hear that. It's doesn't get easier man, but one day your friend may heal a little. My best to you, him, and his family.

condolences

that is a beutiful story..the same with my dad..he was a good dad to me and we only argued once and that was because his new wife told him a lie about me not want her to go on some ride with me at knotts berry farm...he saw the lie as soon as i told him "she's lying"..he appoligized at the drop of a dime...

i was the one to be in the most shock of it all.lots of my friends died..but nothing would ever compare to the way i felt..it was cold in arlington cemetary(snowing)i had the shakes..and my step mom was just smiling..

luaghing during the dinner afterwards..

after the funeral she took my little brother and sister and kept them away from the family

which taught me to love your brother and to live life to the fullest and our clan(family)will make the world luagh if we have to..

she said that the children would get scared and remember that daddy was dead...her name is irene...im not going to ever post my family's name next to hers..we would have all been happy and content with my dads death if it wasn't for her...my grandparents are scared to talk to her about it ...she has givin hints to leave and never be heard from again...irene's own parents dont like her,knows that she is indeed a wicked person..

now i hear she's living next to some airforce bace in colorado lookin for a "new"husband....

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-13-2001).]

she also wrote me a letter saying"wonka..even though you didn't tell your dad you loved him when he was alive;when you die you can tell him..stay off the drugs(pot)and I'll pray for you...

with this letter was drug rehab #'s i could call and little "christian pamplets of ex-druggies finding GOD"...

HOW CAN SOMEONE DO SOME SHIT LIKE THAT?

yeah i lost a close friend like that i saw him die at the hospital, seeing a close friend in his own lifeless body shook me i allso attended his funeral it was tearjerking yet full of warmth when people get together to pay their proper respect to a good friend,,wonka that airforce base in colarado is in colorado springs a highly christian community full of cadets just to let you know.

yea death sucks. just it was even worse timing, my friend was in the caribbean with 2 other friends, which he was looking forward to for like a month, half way into it he was flying home for his dad(which considering his dad died in a plane crash he didnt even think twice before getting on the plane, i dont know if i would have done that). i keep picturing him in my head crying when i saw him at the burial. that keeps comming back.

thanks for the serious replies.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i feel you guys on your losses.. my condolences.. ive been to way too many funerals in my life.. damn, that stuff just wears on me. death becomes routine. it has certainly twisted my head..

pib rock r.i.p.

Archived