what'cha think?

Relek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Im feeling some of those but not all you should work with picking out colors just mess with all kinds of colors and blend them it will come to you...all in all your stuff is tight keep it up

RELEK ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME... NOT ONLY DOES YOUR NAME LOOK LIKE RE-VO-K MINUS THE VO... BUT THEN YOUR IN A CREW CALLED AWS... ARE YOU KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDING ME...................................

i mean u got some talent.. but you look like youve been a little toooooo inspired by revok u know?...

Drew this a while back, just never finished it...

http:/www.fotango.com/e/eba00261809f00000014.jpg'>

The AWS stands for All Will Supher. I started that crew cause I liked the way it sounds, I wasn't trying to bite AWR, that's what your referring to isn't it? True, I was influenced by Revok's work, but I was also influenced by alot of other people, some from this board. I just dig the cali style, it stuck to me.

Originally posted by •nakone•

RELEK ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME... NOT ONLY DOES YOUR NAME LOOK LIKE RE-VO-K MINUS THE VO... BUT THEN YOUR IN A CREW CALLED AWS... ARE YOU KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDING ME...................................

i mean u got some talent.. but you look like youve been a little toooooo inspired by revok u know?...

nak... you act like you are good at graffiti. relek would burn you, even with that riot gate piece. remember your exploits behind the strip mall where you ran out of green. awful, disgusting.

please be quiet. ree-voke... sounds like reh-lek... keep trying. aws awr so what. kos, kts, kas, cos, blah blah blah.

when you become good, you may speak.

i like the relek stuffs.

relek, take no crap from anyone on here claiming you are "biting" revok. just because you share three letters with the man doesn't mean your biting his style. Your letter form looks nothing like his....whatesoever. which is what biting is. biting isn't having a similar name.

And nak, there is already a nak, from canada. So you infact share three letters with an already established writer as well, only it happens to be ALL three letters from his name, so if anyone should be talking...it's definately not you

Yo Relek,Your shit is sick don't worry bout that hater and the shit he be speakin.Keep up the steezy ass shit,Plus he was speakin like revok sucks or some shit.Damn forgive a nugga these days for lookin up ta outher writers.

• 7 months later...

Archived