MAKE OUT CLUB

Agt. Adopus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man, im not getting any love on this...Devilush, why arent you inviting me into your closet..ive got a sack of rice i could live off of. and im tall and skinny and white....6'1, about a buck 55... i dont grow much facial hair, so you couldnt have to worry about me using your razors or clogging the drain....i just want some love from your unwild friends...im not wild either...im easy like sunday mornings...give a un brotha some love...i use the un because im not black..

Originally posted by FIST2CUFFS

there are alot of dorks on that site

so true..... like stumbling into a haven full of fat broads taking fucked up angle shots of their faces so they can look slightly thin, and 90% of the guys on there look like locust jockers from kentucky, and whats the deal with all the hardcore kids into christianity?????

Guest platapie
Originally posted by The Dude

and 90% of the guys on there look like locust jockers from kentucky,

you are the man bro, i really coudlnt have said it better then that.

tt, you reminds me of someone. i cant quite put my finger on who you look like though. very nice looking i must add.

platapie....a couple of things i should warn you about first before you decided to visit us:

1. can you handle crackheads?

2. are you allergic to cats?

3. can you handle sarcasm?

4. can i trust you?

5. you like filipino food? (i have to ask because fist2cuffs doesnt really like filipino food, so i need a homie to eat with sometimes)

rustoman...hahhaa. i knew that was you, you freak!

footsoldier...you are welcome too!i'm always willing to meet with people. if you can live off the rice, i have the soy sauce to put over it. and shit, i like people who dont clog up our piping. :)

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

None of you look anything I like I expected you to.....

Wilt looks like one cool motherfucker......

Wilt is one fucking dope guy... he looks good but when I started talking to him he got even sexier cuz his personality is mad cool.

P.S. i like the picture where your biting someones ass or when someones about to bite your ass and the one where the girl is punching you in the face. =D

dirty is sexy too.... im not sure about the whikey bagels though dude

anyway, dlush, can i visit you in sf? i am a sucker for palabok and banana lumpia ..turon? oh and balatong. YUM.

Originally posted by DEE38

Wilt is one fucking dope guy... he looks good but when I started talking to him he got even sexier cuz his personality is mad cool.

P.S. i like the picture where your biting someones ass or when someones about to bite your ass and the one where the girl is punching you in the face. =D

dirty is sexy too.... im not sure about the whikey bagels though dude

anyway, dlush, can i visit you in sf? i am a sucker for palabok and banana lumpia ..turon? oh and balatong. YUM.

God, I miss nelaga (sp?), tenola, PALABOK, the lil lumpias, even chocolate pork (niggas know!) w/ chicharon. I wish I lived a filipino community with cheap food. But I would like to have my privacy so forget it (chismis).

im a sucker for girls saying nice things when they know they dont have too...dee=:king: :king: :king: im also a sucker for cities that have a good graff scene..San Fran is definitely on my list of places to check out in the near future...do they have good parks to sleep in?

Originally posted by Devilush

mmm palabok....

i'm a sucker for turon, sinigang, kari kari, adobo, dinoguon<---i know what it's made of. but it still tastes good. embotino, tocino....mmmmmm. okay. i will shut up now.

come one dee!!! be my filipino food homie!

okay this is on my no no list:

kari kari

dinogon

dlush,are you tagalog? i havent met much ilocanos here in the states. =(

Guest platapie

platapie....a couple of things i should warn you about first before you decided to visit us:

1. can you handle crackheads?

please belive

2. are you allergic to cats?

i have 3 and 3 dogs

3. can you handle sarcasm?

fuck no i cant

4. can i trust you?

ask around, intangablefame,pilau hands,cabinfever,dee i think im pretty trust worthy i have the same logic dont fuck with my animals dont fuck with family dont steal and just be kool and im down.

5. you like filipino food? (i have to ask because fist2cuffs doesnt really like filipino food, so i need a homie to eat with sometimes)

mah bad i dont eat that stuff but i can live.

:)

mmm palabok....

i'm a sucker for turon, sinigang, kari kari, adobo, dinoguon<---i know what it's made of. but it still tastes good. embotino, tocino....mmmmmm. okay. i will shut up now.

come one dee!!! be my filipino food homie!

sinigang..kari kari, adobo mmmmmmmmm.

<------ CEBU represent. haha. Well. I'm half anyways...

its okay plats....you have the rest on lock anyways. :)

mmm you guys are making me hungry! there is this hole in the wall filipino restaurant a block away. i havent had the guts to try it yet.

ink! whoop whoop! quezon city and mindoro represent. hahaha. i know too much. ink can be my filipino food partner.

Guest chicken bone

Fuck! Yo all these filipinos up in here, can I get a word for Adobo and Sago!!! Ha, well I dont eat much filipino food anymore.. When I was a kid I used to like Chicharon. My cousins just sent me some Polvoron (those white flour cookie biscuit things). Word!!

Im quarter tagalog.

Archived