Fat People

curious george

ya know what really gets me? fat people. i mean really fat people. the kind of people that need to be forklifted to the bathroom. they just overall piss me off. then they say, "i'm not fat, i'm chunky" or "i'm big boned." no, you're just even fatter if you say that.

like when you'll be sittin around with some of your friends, and some girl will walk by. your friend is like, "damn she's thick." not really, they're just fat people.

i admit, there are thick girls out there, but you know if they're thick or not.

fat people wear moo moo's. fat people suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what gets me? stupid ass teeny boppers with no brain.

your a fuckin' dickhead bitch piece of shit.

whats the point of this thread?

what is it like walking around every waking moment being a complete dumbass?

[This message has been edited by brown twinkie (edited 06-12-2001).]

Guest WebsterUno

FAT PEOPLE!!! HO!

BL:ACK PEOPLE!!! HO!

PUERTO RICO!!! HO!

WHITE PEOPLE!!! HO!

FAT PEOPLE!!! HOOOOO!!!!!!

i'm not talking about all fat people. just the ones who know good and damn well they're fat and still wear revealing clothes. the point of this thread, well, i dunno. this fat bitch at the mall made me think to post all of this.

no lie, this bitch was goin on 300 lbs, and she had on a tank top and some short ass shorts on. i was like, "AAAAAAAAHHH!"

truly scary.

it's great being a complete and utter dumbass everyday and all day.

alot of people who are super overweight have glanduler (sp?) problems and its not necesarily their fault that they're that fat..there are people who probably eat less than you that weigh twice as much, everyones different..think about shit before you go generalizing everyone.

Originally posted by curious george:

i'm not talking about all fat people. just the ones who know good and damn well they're fat and still wear revealing clothes. the point of this thread, well, i dunno. this fat bitch at the mall made me think to post all of this.

no lie, this bitch was goin on 300 lbs, and she had on a tank top and some short ass shorts on. i was like, "AAAAAAAAHHH!"

truly scary.

it's great being a complete and utter dumbass everyday and all day.

I used to work in a clothing store in the mall and atleast onec a day some FAT bitch would come in try on clothes that I still can't see how she fit in then come out of the dressing room to ask someone how they look on her. I got in trouble alot because I told people they are too fat for thier clothes. no wonder I got fired twice.

Originally posted by footsoldier:

alot of people who are super overweight have glanduler (sp?) problems and its not necesarily their fault that they're that fat..there are people who probably eat less than you that weigh twice as much, everyones different..think about shit before you go generalizing everyone.

No shit, their still gross. I still have sympathy to a point for them, but anyone I've ever seen/met with a glandular problem has used that as an excuse to cry and feel sorry for themselves. There are things they can do about it. Medical technology...

------------------

<- - - -(")- -(")owoop

i swear to god sometimes i dont get you people. everyone jumps on the racism post but no one even touches the sizism post. fucking god, do you not realize you're supporting the idea that the only good people are thin (much like the idea that the only good people are white.) fat people are beautiful people too. yeah, most of them KNOW they are big and dont give a fuck. its their body, their choice (although sometimes its not), so fucking lay off.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by phax:

God you guys are shallow... You shouldn't judge people for their apearance.

Yeah, ya bitches. Fat Fuckerz For Freedom!

4F

People who are fat are generally not born that way. Color shouldn't make a difference because you are born with it. Don't compare the two. Fat people are generally lazy, they eat too much, and they don't get enough (if any)physical exercise. Sure there is beauty in everyone, but we're talking specifically about physical appearence. Not inner beauty. Racism is completely different than this. Fatness is generally lazyness. Fuck

Originally posted by scienxe:

i swear to god sometimes i dont get you people. everyone jumps on the racism post but no one even touches the sizism post. fucking god, do you not realize you're supporting the idea that the only good people are thin (much like the idea that the only good people are white.) fat people are beautiful people too. yeah, most of them KNOW they are big and dont give a fuck. its their body, their choice (although sometimes its not), so fucking lay off.

I never said anything is wrong with fat people. I just hate fat people that walk around with thier gut hanging out of the bottom of thier shirt and thier nice cellulite thighs shining in the sunlight with sweat dripping off of em...thats the fat people I hate. if your fat and you know it thats cool just don't wear revealing clothing. Here is something I like about a "chucnky" friend of mine. His bellybutton is a bit deep so he will put a full shot glass in it and try to get girls to do shots out of his gut.

Originally posted by scienxe:

do you not realize you're supporting the idea that the only good people are thin (much like the idea that the only good people are white.) fat people are beautiful people too.

did anyone ever say that about good people are thin? no. i thinks nada. and fat people are only beautiful to other fat people.

ok... im not raceist and i dont believe that any judgment should be made based on race. But that dosnt mean i dont laugh my ass off and roll all over the floor when Chris rock starts talking about what SOME(still trying hard not to offend anyone) black people wear to church. The same is true for fat people ,whether its their choice to be fat or not its funny as hell. And i dont feel bad laughing at fat people who get motorized wheel chairs. I feel bad for them if its glandular, but being retarded isnt the indivduals fault either, but i laugh at Timmy from south park when my step sister has cerebral paulsy(sp?).

people shouldnt take things so seriously and to heart so much. If your fat and people make fun of you you should be confident enough to know there are other valuable and beautiful parts about you. You can make fun of hispanics all day and i wont be offended, hell ill laugh along.

And what about Thin UGLY chicks, they exist too.

I'm with Brown Twinkie on this one...

I think teenagers in America are getting dumber and dumber every year. I come on this board to read something interesting and all I ever find is some completely thoughtless and ignorant piece of shit threads....

Originally posted by pacman:

...Fat people are generally lazy, they eat too much, and they don't get enough (if any)physical exercise...

You have no fucking clue what your talking about. That is some of the biggest bullshit I've ever heard... You've obviously never been fat before because you seem to have no clue how hard it is to lose mass amounts of weight... it's not an overnight task... it takes years. And more than often it's not the persons choice to be fat, and that doesn't mean they're lazy either... I know thin dudes that just sit on the couch and smoke weed and eat potato chips all day. Do you think the fat people WANT to be fat?... I doubt it...

More than likely they can't help it and have a disease or disorder that prevents them from losing weight, example, my friend/teacher used to weigh 310 because he couldn't get to sleep and was slowly dying because of that... he had no clue that's why he was fat, but kept trying to lose weight through excercise/dieting. Later he went to the doctor to get it checked out and they told him what was wrong, prescribed him medicine, etc. and now he's down to 200.. Now THAT is determination. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

On MSNBC.com, this new law was put to a vote and 12% thought the court "was right because nudity does breed crime." Another 16% thought the court "should have gone even further because nude dancing is immoral." (Some even went on to suggest the dancers place a doilie over their belly buttons, kneepads, or better yet, seal themselves up to their neck in a sleeping bag and roll and hop to caterpillar music.) These statistics are surprising, as they let us know that 28% of the internet public is against nudity. That means 28% of you are too afraid of your own bodies to take a shower. It also means that for every 50 people that see this picture...

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/images/stripper2.jpg'>

...14 of them are going to be pissed off about it. And for those people...

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/images/stripper3.jpg'>

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by phax:

You have no fucking clue what your talking about. That is some of the biggest bullshit I've ever heard... You've obviously never been fat before because you seem to have no clue how hard it is to lose mass amounts of weight... it's not an overnight task... it takes years. And more than often it's not the persons choice to be fat, and that doesn't mean they're lazy either... I know thin dudes that just sit on the couch and smoke weed and eat potato chips all day. Do you think the fat people WANT to be fat?... I doubt it...

More than likely they can't help it and have a disease or disorder that prevents them from losing weight, example, my friend/teacher used to weigh 310 because he couldn't get to sleep and was slowly dying because of that... he had no clue that's why he was fat, but kept trying to lose weight through excercise/dieting. Later he went to the doctor to get it checked out and they told him what was wrong, prescribed him medicine, etc. and now he's down to 200.. Now THAT is determination. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Okay, you forgot the fact that they got fat in the first place. I'm not talking about kids or adults with disorders. That would be fucked up. I've never been fat in my life because I work my ass off to keep around the weight where it is (i'm insecure like that). I work out 4-5 days a week, and I watch what I eat. I watched people that I knew in 7th grade to be skinny and fine as hell, turn to almost double their weight by grade 12. People don't take care of themselves!!!!! Don't put fuckin words in my mouth! Read what I write. When most people think of losing weight they think of dieting. Dieting won't do shit by itself. You've got to do exercise to get rid of the fat. I don't mean running or aerobics either. You have to add muscle to burn fat, just like the bowflex ads say. When you ask if I think people want to be fat I say this; they will cry, bitch and moan about how they look, but they will not do a thing about it. That's where I get lazy from. They lock themselves in a world of self pity, and end up getting off on that. They get their friends to say, "oh you don't look fat!" and continue on their pity party. Fuck! Don't put words in my mouth, I hate that shit. And everybody else, don't feed me this shit that image doesn't matter. Your lying to yourselves, alright.

------------------

<- - - -(")- -(")owoop

[This message has been edited by pacman (edited 06-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by pacman (edited 06-13-2001).]

there is no reason to be fat. if youre fat, youre probably an eater and/or lazy. there are millions of diets and gyms across the globe so there shouldnt be an excuse to be fat. yes, some people are just built that way but for the rest, go to the gym and get on a diet.

Whoa this is a great way to seperate who has intelligence on this board..

..Its people that disregard fat people who put issues in those same fat people..Nobody ever said that beiong overweight was healthy..but its not like it was their drem groing up to be unhealthy..Think about man..Our culture is obsessed with so called beauty..why? so men will find us attractive? If every one was fucking kate moss then we would not have an economy..The fashion is out of control right now..Have you flipped through any lately..magazines that is..Girls with make up to make their eyes look swollen..like they are on heroin or some shit..and size negetive waist line..Live and let live...You have no idea the pressures man..

Im just waiting for a jackass to say hey man..I have fat friends dude..Im not biased..

Archived