Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HECZ

I FOUND SKER'S WORK

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SKER
Originally posted by TRIXTER1

we have to register to see your shit???

because your not worth it...

what the fuck? register? click on the link the pic will pop up.

your registered thats why u can see it

needles to say.... no one will sighn up to see your shit..... sry man

i jock dent!:king:

Guest SKER

fuck you man ur just syaing that cause u dont like me...u cant say that shit is worse then the other shit.

Guest SKER
Originally posted by Mr. Dorifto

I registered and WOW. That was even worse than what I've seen before. The drawing was hideous.

and also "rifto" if this is really u what happend..why were u all cool with me on pg giving me compliments and telling me to stick with it and over here ur just taking mad shit....and this all started cuase i was just joking with people and they started getting mad....whats up with u? i dont think u are rifto...

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by SKER

and also "rifto" if this is really u what happend..why were u all cool with me on pg giving me compliments and telling me to stick with it and over here ur just taking mad shit....and this all started cuase i was just joking with people and they started getting mad....whats up with u? i dont think u are rifto...

no i don't write doritto......or dorifto.....ahh ha ha ha....but keep yo head up these kids on here heckle harder than other forums.....one

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by Mr. Dorifto

The hell im not rifto. What you draw pretty much translates onto a wall and from what you draw it probably looks like a pile of crap a monkey threw at a wall.

hey dorrito...your not rifto you fucking faggot.....stealing fame is fucking hillarious.....

die bitch.........:D

Originally posted by SKER

DID YOU TEAR UP WHEN YOU TYPED THIS?MAN I THINK RIFTO HATES YOU,AND YOU REALLY DO SUCK AT GRAFFITI MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND A NEW PAST TIME...

:( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

STOP CRYIN LITTLE GIRL, JUST IN CASE YOU NEED TO LEAN ON SOMETHIN I GOT A FAT DICK WAITIN...

Guest SKER
Originally posted by awkward eye

DID YOU TEAR UP WHEN YOU TYPED THIS?MAN I THINK RIFTO HATES YOU,AND YOU REALLY DO SUCK AT GRAFFITI MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND A NEW PAST TIME...

CRY? IM LAUGHING AT U IDOITS THAT WASNT FUCKEN RIFTO...DA WIZZARD IS RIFTO THATS SOME FAGGOT AS IMPERSANATOR SO FUCK ALL U GUYS.... CRY..HAHAHHHA IM LAUGHING AT U STUPID ASSES

Guest SKER
Originally posted by da wizzard

no i don't write doritto......or dorifto.....ahh ha ha ha....but keep yo head up these kids on here heckle harder than other forums.....one

WORD..THIS IS RIFTO...SO FUCK U IDOITS ARE ALL CONFUSED THINKING THSES ARE MY SKETCHES THINKING THAT FOOL WAS RIFTO..HAHAHAHA HECS HAS GOT U GUYS FOOLED!

Re: Re: Re: I FOUND SKER'S WORK

SKER... I KNEW I RECOGNIZED UR WORK... UR SHIT IS WHACK!!! DO US ALL A FAVOR GET OFF THIS SITE AND CHANGE UR DIAPER:o

mEn@cE*

mE + wE

hEcZ IS RIGHT!!!

Guest SKER

Re: Re: Re: Re: I FOUND SKER'S WORK

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

SKER... I KNEW I RECOGNIZED UR WORK... UR SHIT IS WHACK!!! DO US ALL A FAVOR GET OFF THIS SITE AND CHANGE UR DIAPER:o

mEn@cE*

mE + wE

hEcZ IS RIGHT!!!

nice one dork..me and hecz are cool now he admitted he drew those at bboyworld forum fucken dumbasses..god u ppl are stupid

sker don't be such a cunt, if you want to prove everyone wrong, then just post your stuff!

don't say, why don't you post yours, because i'll admit it, i suck, i've only been doing it for like 3 months, being bad is nothing to be ashamed of, everyone has to start somewhere

Guest SKER
Originally posted by SiV

sker don't be such a cunt, if you want to prove everyone wrong, then just post your stuff!

don't say, why don't you post yours, because i'll admit it, i suck, i've only been doing it for like 3 months, being bad is nothing to be ashamed of, everyone has to start somewhere

omd

i posted my fucking work if you would just look idiot!

Guest SKER
Originally posted by most_blunted

sker u suck and admit it.....dont even talk anymore...if u cant hang wit the 12oz folks then get a jock strap.....

U FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!! THOSE ARNT MINE!!! LEARN HOW TO READ POSTS THAT SHIT ISNT MINE YOU ALL GOT FOOLED BY HECS HE DREW THOSE WACK SKETCHES NOT ME!!! LOOK AT THE FACS FUCKING IDOITS..I DONT LIVE IN NY I LIVE IN CALI AND ONE THE FIRST SKETCH IT SAYS NY REPRESENT....U FUCKING IDIOTS HE DREW THOSE AND THOUGHT I WAS FROM NYC SO FUCK ALL OF U DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS