I FOUND SKER'S WORK

HECZ

Originally posted by SKER

and also "rifto" if this is really u what happend..why were u all cool with me on pg giving me compliments and telling me to stick with it and over here ur just taking mad shit....and this all started cuase i was just joking with people and they started getting mad....whats up with u? i dont think u are rifto...

DID YOU TEAR UP WHEN YOU TYPED THIS?MAN I THINK RIFTO HATES YOU,AND YOU REALLY DO SUCK AT GRAFFITI MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND A NEW PAST TIME...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by awkward eye

DID YOU TEAR UP WHEN YOU TYPED THIS?MAN I THINK RIFTO HATES YOU,AND YOU REALLY DO SUCK AT GRAFFITI MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND A NEW PAST TIME...

CRY? IM LAUGHING AT U IDOITS THAT WASNT FUCKEN RIFTO...DA WIZZARD IS RIFTO THATS SOME FAGGOT AS IMPERSANATOR SO FUCK ALL U GUYS.... CRY..HAHAHHHA IM LAUGHING AT U STUPID ASSES

Originally posted by da wizzard

no i don't write doritto......or dorifto.....ahh ha ha ha....but keep yo head up these kids on here heckle harder than other forums.....one

WORD..THIS IS RIFTO...SO FUCK U IDOITS ARE ALL CONFUSED THINKING THSES ARE MY SKETCHES THINKING THAT FOOL WAS RIFTO..HAHAHAHA HECS HAS GOT U GUYS FOOLED!

Re: Re: Re: Re: I FOUND SKER'S WORK

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

SKER... I KNEW I RECOGNIZED UR WORK... UR SHIT IS WHACK!!! DO US ALL A FAVOR GET OFF THIS SITE AND CHANGE UR DIAPER:o

mEn@cE*

mE + wE

hEcZ IS RIGHT!!!

nice one dork..me and hecz are cool now he admitted he drew those at bboyworld forum fucken dumbasses..god u ppl are stupid

sker don't be such a cunt, if you want to prove everyone wrong, then just post your stuff!

don't say, why don't you post yours, because i'll admit it, i suck, i've only been doing it for like 3 months, being bad is nothing to be ashamed of, everyone has to start somewhere

Originally posted by SiV

sker don't be such a cunt, if you want to prove everyone wrong, then just post your stuff!

don't say, why don't you post yours, because i'll admit it, i suck, i've only been doing it for like 3 months, being bad is nothing to be ashamed of, everyone has to start somewhere

omd

i posted my fucking work if you would just look idiot!

Originally posted by most_blunted

sker u suck and admit it.....dont even talk anymore...if u cant hang wit the 12oz folks then get a jock strap.....

U FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!! THOSE ARNT MINE!!! LEARN HOW TO READ POSTS THAT SHIT ISNT MINE YOU ALL GOT FOOLED BY HECS HE DREW THOSE WACK SKETCHES NOT ME!!! LOOK AT THE FACS FUCKING IDOITS..I DONT LIVE IN NY I LIVE IN CALI AND ONE THE FIRST SKETCH IT SAYS NY REPRESENT....U FUCKING IDIOTS HE DREW THOSE AND THOUGHT I WAS FROM NYC SO FUCK ALL OF U DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS

Originally posted by Hello

this is stupid.

actually this thread is mad funny...........ok now sker, people dont want to log in to see ur shit so this is wat u do if you want to prove them wrong.....1)draw some of your work...or just even post it up and nothing from b-toy world now okay...2)get a host... 2.5) upload it 3)post it.....4)see wat we gona reply to...5)be dissapointed cuz they are still gona laught at it and they are gona call you a toy

or u can just try to convince hecz that he drew it all

hey fucker..ur right even if i came out and posted some big ass burner theyd probably say oh u didnt do that..or u still suck and are a toy..cause thats how these fucks are..i have my stuff posted on the net..just look.

Guest tears*uno

why are you so self conscious abotu what people say about you on the internet. most likely you suck anyway, so just leave it alone..

why isnt anyone listening to sker? He said that those arent this, and hecz did indeed draw them. It was pretty funny at first but now its just getting old so let it die already. whatever man and sker if your gonna post some pics use fotango or something instead of linking other forums you need to sign up on

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bloodfuck

hey sker, try www.boomspeed.com to host your pics.

its much easier to operate. and its free.

i saw your real stuff a week or so ago, and thought it was pretty good. especially compared to my shit. all i can do is characters (i'll smoke ya with characters). but if you try to get letters out of me, i choke.

tnank u

Archived